Chapter Thirteen

Like We Used To

Minseok walked to their bedroom. He just finished his shower and was going to inform Yifan that he could use the bathroom. When he opened the door, he saw Yifan was lying on the bed, sleeping peacefully as he was really tired. The tall man was running the company for the first day after his dad passed away. He wore no shirt - he said it was hot. Minseok smiled softly at his sleeping lover. He walked to the bed and got into the bed, sitting next to Yifan.

He slowly Yifan's blonde hair. His smile never went away from his face. He liked this side of Yifan. He looked so angelic sleeping like that. Minseok smiled got a bit wider as Yifan stirred and moved his body really close to Minseok's thigh. The smaller guy kissed Yifan on his forehead and was going to get u from the bed when his wrist was gripped tightly.

"Where are you going?" Yifan asked, his eyes were still closed. Minseok laughed. Yifan opened his eyes and smiled widely. "So you're done with the bathroom, hm?" Yifan asked. Minseok nodded cutely. Yifan smiled and positioned himself to sit next to Minseok. He pulled the smaller guy so his back was leaning close to Yifan's back. Yifan back hugged the smaller guy and inhaled deeply of Minseok's neck. He gave small soft kisses on the area near Minseok's ear. Minseok tried really hard not to moan since it was one of his sensitive parts. Yifan chuckled. "You don't have to hold anything."

Minseok pouted. "You naughty boy," He commented while Yifan's lower arms that held him tightly. "Do you want to talk all night long?" Minseok suggested. "Since tomorrow is Saturday and that meant you don't have to work. We can talk and play," Minseok said. He hoped with that, Yifan wouldn't be stressing himself. He wanted Yifan to share every emotion he was feeling. He wanted to know everything Yifan was thinking. Yifan nodded.

"Let's talk about me, you, and our never-ending love."

*---*

Minseok was walking home alone that night. Chanyeol didn't come to Time Machine that day since he had to accompany Baekhyun. The small guy was sick and Chanyeol, as a good unofficial lover he was, had the urge to accompany Baekhyun. Actually Sehun insisted to send Minseok home, but he refused. He couldn't let Sehun to always be burdened by him, right?

It was 11.47 p.m. and the street was kinda dark. He found a new shortcut the day before and he was trying it again. But he was confused, because he didn't really remember that he walked that way last night. Was he lost? He shook his head and threw away the thought. He couldn't be lost. He was a grown up man and grown up man wouldn't be lost... Right?

"Hey you," Someone suddenly called. Minseok was surprised and knew that the man wouldn't be a good one so he quickly ran. But damned his short legs, he was caught by the man. "Why are you running away?" The man asked. It was dark but Minseok was sure that he had that mischievous smirk on his face. Minseok could smell alcohol as the man talked. He might be a drunken man. "I'm a good man."

"Let me go," Minseok said while trying to get away from the man. But the man's grip on Minseok wrist was tighter. It hurt. "If you don't let me go, I'll scream," Minseok threatened. But the man just smirked once again.

"Scream all you want, this is a deserted alley," The man said. "No one will hear you after all." The man pulled Minseok and threw him harshly to the wall. Minseok's head hit the wall hard and he fell to the ground. Minseok hadn't even felt better when the man punched his face. The man took Minseok's bag harshly and took the money Minseok just took from the ATM. The man smirked as he thought he got a big treasure. The money Minseok brought was kinda in a big amount.

But suddenly came another man. He turned the man who hurt Minseok and punched him a few times. But it was a lie if we said the man didn't get some punches. He got bruises on his cheeks and his lips were cut a little. But he pulled the man to the wall and punched him endlessly. He even kicked his stomach and groin. Minseok lifted his head up just to see the man who helped him. He widened his eyes as he saw the man was.

"Yifan..."

The said man turned around and ran to Minseok. He examined Minseok's bruised face. He touched it lightly and Minseok hissed softly. It hurt. Suddenly when he wanted to say that they were both okay, the bad man got up and kicked his back hard.

Yifan fell on top of Minseok, but he didn't squeeze the small guy as he used his arms to hold the weight of his body. He hissed a little but quickly turned around and punched the man again. He was furious.

"Yifan, stop....."

With those soft words, the blond man stopped and quickly turned to Minseok. He smiled and helped the small guy to get up. He took Minseok's wallet with the money and shoved it to Minseok's bag. Even with a little debate, Yifan successfully made Minseok agreed to ride his back.

They both were in silent. Minseok accidentally slept on Yifan's back while the tall man walked carefully, didn't want to wake Minseok up. He took a glance at the sleeping figure and smiled. Minseok looked so peaceful, just like what he remembered. He smiled gladly. And as they arrived at Minseok's house, Yifan didn't dare to wake Minseok up. So he carefully opened Minseok's bag and took the key. It was his fourth trial to opened the door when the door was finally opened. Yifan sighed, he thought he wouldn't make it. He got in and closed the door slowly, didn't want to make any sound.

Actually he didn't know where Minseok's bedroom was. But since the small guy liked to have a balcony that was connected to his room, Yifan was sure it was in the second floor. And he was right. Because he quickly found a door with 'Minnie's Room' hanger on it. Yifan chuckled softly. He opened the bedroom door and quickly laid Minseok on the bed, didn't want him to be in the uncomfortable position longer.

He knew he had to go, but his heart didn't want to leave Minseok that fast. At least, he had to do something to show Minseok...

That the love was still there.

*---*

The sun was shining through the window. Minseok slowly opened his eyes and tried to adjust his eyesight. He frowned as he noticed that he was in his room. And he was alone, that meant Yifan had left him last night.

There was a sky-blue colored sticky note on his forehead. It reminded him of a Chinese vampire he used to see in films he watched with Yifan. He took it and read what was written there.

Good morning, sunshine :)

He couldn't help but to smile. Yifan never changed. He turned his head and saw a folded paper on the night stand. He got up and took it. He unfolded it and slowly scanned Yifan's writings. It was in Chinese. It had been a long time since he read something in Chinese, especially in Yifan's writing. Yifan's writing wasn't really neat, but he still could read it. He even thought it was neater than what it used to be.

Good morning, My Love, My Sunshine

I'm sorry I left you last night. You looked so peaceful and I didn't have a heart to disturb your sleep. Did you dream about something? I hope you dreamt about us. Hahaha.

I want to come to Time Machine but it seems like if I do that, it will burden you. Am I right?

And... Xiumin ah, I saw you a few times, looking so sad and so stressful. What's wrong? Are you being like that because of me? Please don't think about things too much. Please don't stress yourself. Please eat a lot so you won't be sick. I know you will lose your appetite when you're stressed. And you'll be sick if you don't eat. I'll definitely blame myself if you're sick.

I hope this isn't a burden for you, but remember Xiumin... You'll always be my everything. You're the brightest day in my summer. You're the most beautiful snowflake that falls to my world. And even I can only see you from afar, it's still a miraculous thing for me.

This is written to show you how much I love you

 

Kris

*---*

Hello everyoneee~! ♥

full-xiuris chapter omg at last I can do thissss LOLOL

Btw I spent a few minutes to re-read ALL of your comments and it really reminds me of how you guys hate Kris here LOL

And yes, Shawolexo96, they hate Kris THAT MUCH in here XD

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Give me comments, questions, advices, or anything you are willing to give to me~ ^ㅠ^

Love me juseyooooooo~! ♥ ♥