Chapter Ten

Like We Used To

Yifan was walking through the mall. He wanted to give something to Minseok. Not something so fancy, but something the small guy would like. He was thinking about a sweater or coat since it was cold lately. But beanie would be a good choice too, since the small guy looked so cute when he wore beanie. He was strolling near a clothing store when his eyes caught something. Someone to be exact. Chanyeol. He was taking a sweater with small size. Was it for Minseok?

Ah, it must be for Minseok, Yifan thought. He tried to hide his body behind the wall. Chanyeol smiled to himself as he examined the sweater. Suddenly a small guy came near to Chanyeol. Who was that?

Ah, the Baek-something guy, Yifan thought. Chanyeol showed the sweater to the guy and the small guy nodded, looked so happy. But the thing that made Yifan surprised was that Chanyeol kissed Baek-something guy's cheek. That small guy was flustered by that; he looked surprised too. But wasn't Chanyeol with Minseok?

Was... was he two-timer? The thought of it made Yifan mad. He hurt Minseok enough back then, and to have another cheater to be with Minseok was just unacceptable. He was really furious. He didn't want to see Minseok cried again. For him, it was enough; he hurt Minseok enough.

He walked fast to Chanyeol and turned him around. Without even giving a chance to talk, Yifan punched him and pushed him to the ground. Baekhyun - at last he remembered that name - screamed and tried to pull Yifan away from Chanyeol, but he was too weak to do it.

"If you really love him," Yifan said. "You wouldn't cheat on him," Yifan continued, flying a punch to Chanyeol's face. At the first second, Chanyeol didn't get it. But after he knew what Yifan meant, he was shocked. He quickly pushed Yifan away and quickly got up.

Baekhyun thought it was over. He was wrong. Because Chanyeol then walked fast to Yifan and gave him a strong punch. "You are talking about yourself, aren't you?" Chanyeol hissed while punching the older guy. "I don't even know why you think you still deserve him," Chanyeol said, giving the last punch before the securities pulled him backwards.

Baekhyun ran to Chanyeol, he wanted to make sure that the taller guy was okay. Even with bruises, he was still okay. But the way he looked at Yifan scared him. He quickly pulled Chanyeol away from the store, leaving the fluffy sweater on the hanger.

"He's with me," Someone suddenly said. When Yifan saw who the man was, it was Jongdae. The guy smiled and asked Yifan to follow him.

"Don't fight in my store, Yifan-ssi," Jongdae said, giving Yifan a cup of black coffee and smiled. "But it was funny how you suddenly walked to the guy and punched him out of nowhere," Jongdae commented. 

"You can just call me hyung or ge, we're not at the office," Yifan suggested. "And yeah, all I know he was a two-timer and I just couldn't help it," Yifan said before he took a sip to his coffee. "All I know is that that guy is with him, yet he went on a... I don't know, date? I hurt him enough, Jongdae. Isn't that enough?"

"You're talking about Minseok hyung, right?" Jongdae asked. "You still love him, don't you?" he asked another question. Yifan couldn't answer. Was he too obvious?

"Actually I met Junmyeon a week ago," Jongdae said all of sudden. Yifan was shocked he almost choked himself with the black liquid. "He said he came back to Korea to have a new life, hoping to not meet any of you. Yet he met Minseok on the second day he was in Korea," he continued. "He regretted it all."

"That won't bring Minseok back to me," Yifan said, successfully suppressing his shock. He didn't think Junmyeon would come back. "I don't know, Jongdae. I was a bastard who cheated on the one I loved. And now I'm begging him to take me back," Yifan said sadly. "And the reason of it came back and I don't even know what's going on my life."

"We all know the story, and even you're my boss, you just don't know how much some employees and I wanted to kill you," Jongdae said and laughed a little. Yifan was surprised. "But even we knew it was Junmyeon's and your fault, we couldn't help but to feel bad about you too," he continued. "You were really stressed back then, you even took some pills, didn't you?" Jongdae asked, his eyes were pierced on Yifan's. 

Yifan didn't say anything. He was dumbfounded.

"But hyung," Jongdae called. "I think everyone deserves a second chance."

*---*

"Minse-"

Sehun didn't continue as he saw Minseok was sleeping with his arms folded on the counter and his head on them. He said to Sehun that he wanted to make a new variant of cupcakes. The tall guy saw that the cupcakes were finished. He approached the sleeping guy and sat next to him. The sleeping guy stirred a bit and suddenly the position was changed. Minseok was leaning against Sehun. The younger one didn't know what to do. Should he wake him?

No. Instead of waking Minseok up, he pulled up his hand and caressed his head softly. He thought that if he did that, then the small guy would dream something good. And he thought he was right, because Minseok's lips curled into a sweet smile.

But suddenly Minseok's eyes fluttered and started waking up. Sehun held Minseok's body tightly as the older was surprised that he was leaning to Sehun.

"It's okay, you know," Sehun said. "I don't mind."

Minseok only nodded a few times. He pointed his finger to the cupcakes. It was all-white cupcakes, the cakes and the cream, they were all white. Some silver snowflakes decorations were sprinkled on top of them. It should be looked so childish, right? But no.

They were beautiful. At least Sehun thought they were.

"Have you tried it?" Minseok asked. Sehun shook his head. The small guy stretched his arm and took one of the cupcakes. He pushed it in front of Sehun's mouth. "Try it, I want you to be the first one to try it," he said.

Sehun stared at Minseok's eyes. They were soft. Without him realizing it, he took a big bite of the cupcake. It was sweet. He could taste the vanilla. The cream on top of it wasn't too sweet, it was just perfect. The snowflakes popped inside Sehun's mouth. Sehun smiled and nodded in satisfaction. He even gave Minseok a thumb up. Minseok smiled at Sehun's response.

"Let's put it on the menu and give it a name," Sehun said. "What do you think, hyung?" He asked. Minseok nodded.

"How about it's you who name it?" Minseok asked.

Sehun thought about what name that would suit it. He was thinking names like 'Sweet Winter' or 'Happy Snowflakes' and what not. But he thought they were so childish. Was he that childish? He did inner pout.

"How about 'Ice Prince's Heart'?"

He did inner face-palm. What kind of name was that? He wanted to go away and lock himself in his room. Minseok would think he was super childish and would laugh at him and-

"I like it."

*---*

Jongdae was hungry and after he knew where to find his favorite hyung, he quickly went to a cafe to have a dinner right after Yifan went away to the condo. It was raining a little but it was okay. He would meet him so it was okay. He stared at the sign board on top of the cafe. Time Machine. He liked how the owner decorated it. And somehow Jongdae could imagine Minseok working there already. The place somehow suited the said man so well.

He got himself really near to the door and folded his umbrella. He got in and put the umbrella on the umbrella rack. Even the umbrella rack suited the decoration. The owner must be really detailed. Jongdae walked to read the special menus for that night. Spaghetti, fettuccine, hot chocolate, hot lattes, hot coffee. They also got a new menu named as 'Ice Prince's Heart' and it was limited. He surely would try one. He quickly went to queue line. He only needed to wait for 2 costumers and then it would be his turn.

"Good- Oh my God! Jongdae!"

Jongdae could only smile so widely when the cashier, Minseok, looked so happy to meet him. It was almost 2 years since they met each other. And they did the stupid thing they liked to do when they met. They gave continuous high-five to each other. Yes, they were that stupid. After a quickly chit-chat and jokes, Jongdae rang his order. After he gave the money, he took a seat near the window, waiting for the waiter to send him the food.

"Jongdae," Minseok called. "These are your orders," He said while putting the foods and drink with a smile. Jongdae asked Minseok to accompany him to eat. They both talked and joked like crazy. They both missed each other. They used to be inseparable at Yifan's office, even Yifan sometimes felt jealous to Jongdae. Jongin, Kyungsoo, and Luhan were glad to see Minseok to be that happy. It was something they were waiting for a long time. While Sehun, he analyzed who Jongdae was. He didn't want that man to hurt Minseok - he was one of the guys who protect Minseok now.

"Hyung," Jongdae suddenly called Minseok. He stared at Minseok right through his eyes. "Will you run away like this forever?" He asked. Minseok lost his smile. Jongdae was sad to start this conversation, but he knew he had to.

"We," Jongdae said. "Especially Yifan hyung, miss you" He continued softly. Minseok closed his eyes. Jongdae exhaled softly and took Minseok's hand.

"When will you come back?"

*---*

Hello guys~!

I used all the time between my homeworks and assignment to continue this and I hope I don't disappoint you all ><

I don't even knokw why I put XiuHun here omgggggg >< And no, it's not XiuHarem (even I think to make one someday LOL) >< somehow XiuRis shippers turn into XiuHun sippers here omg I can't >< *XiuRis and XiuHun are my fav OTP everrrrrrrr* >///////<

Stupid friends!XiuChen is here! LOL They were like asdfghjkl cuteeee >///<

The next chap has something to do with Junmyeon and Yifan. Guess what ㅋㅋㅋ

BTW 1000 views?! 70 subies?! Are you guys kidding meeee? OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCHHH  ♥ ♥

Give me comments, questions, advices, or anything you are willing to give to me~ ^ㅠ^

Love me juseyooooooo~! ♥ ♥