Chapter Twelve

Like We Used To

"You can sit down, hyung," Sehun said and pulled Minseok away from the glass shatters. It was the second glass Minseok broke that morning. Sehun pushed Minseok to sit near the cashier, so he could still see the older. He went to the janitor room and pulled a small broom and mini dustpan. He cleaned the mess Minseok made and threw it away.

"What's wrong with you, hyung?" Sehun asked while pulling a chair beside Minseok. "Is there something wrong?" He asked while caressing Minseok's head.

For a month he worked at Time Machine, he learned that Minseok really loved touches. He liked it when people he was closed to caressed his head or his arms. He liked it when people he was closed to hugged him. He just liked any kind of touches.

"I- I don't know, Sehun ah," Minseok said softly. "I don't like how the things go, it's confusing me a-and it's not something pleasant. It's- people come here and there and just-"

Sehun put his index finger on Minseok's lips softly, signing the older to stop talking. He smiled at Minseok warmly. Minseok couldn't think straight and Sehun knew it. Minseok was confused about why things had to be that way. Minseok was lost more than before and it scared him. All Yifan thingy, how people he loved started hating Yifan. And he was the reason behind them all.

Sehun understood the situation well. He understood that Minseok and Yifan still loved each other. He understood that Chanyeol, Luhan, and others only wanted to protect Minseok. He understood that Yifan and Minseok were stressing in 2 different ways and reasons. While Yifan was craving for Minseok's love, Minseok hoped everything was stopped. He understood how Minseok wanted things to be... normal.  Where Yifan and himself could let go of each other. Where his family-like-friends didn't hate Yifan.

But still, he had never been in that position before. He was trying to find words he could say to Minseok, but nothing came out. He wasn't sure what to say.

"Just believe that everything will turn out well, hyung," Sehun said. The words were blurted by him just like that.

It was 9 a.m. It was Monday so only a few people were in Time Machine. The rain had stopped one hour ago. And behind the cashier, Minseok was leaning to Sehun's arm, closing his eyes and hoped everything would really turn out well.

Even he didn't know what turned out well meant.

*---*

Yifan didn't go to work that day. He was feeling unwell so he chose to stay at the condo. He had called Yixing and asked him to just go to the appointments by himself or cancelled them. Yixing chose to go by himself. He knew how Yifan dealt well, so Yifan was sure it was okay to let Yixing go by himself.

He heard some knockings from the front door. He wondered who that was. That couldn't be Tao since he was in China, visiting his family. He said one of his uncles was sick and he was closed to him, so he needed to go. He didn't know who would come to the condo. He secretly hoped it was Minseok, but he wasn't even sure about that. He was in a fight with Chanyeol and that guy might have told Minseok. Minseok would be not so impressed by that. Yifan regretted the fight.

He walked lazily to the front door. He opened the door and couldn't believe who he saw.

"Junmyeon?"

The said guy pushed himself to give a sincere smile. Yifan knew it wasn't sincere. It was awkward, for the two of them. Even he knew Junmyeon had come back, he never thought that the man would come to meet him. It was even more surprising that the man came to his condo. It was really awkward and they both felt that. Yifan asked him to get inside.

Junmyeon went inside and sat on the sofa. His eyes followed every move Yifan made. He was still the same Yifan he knew, just looked more tired and restless. But he still had that aura. Junmyeon still noticed that. But no, this time he wouldn't fall for Yifan. He had buried all of their secret memories and promised himself to not fall for Yifan anymore. Because he knew it was wrong. No matter what, he knew whom Yifan's heart belonged to.

Yifan sat on the single sofa, near the sofa Junmyeon sat on. 2 cups of warm tea were on the table. But no one started to talk. They didn't even look into each others' eyes. Heck. They couldn't even lay their eyes on each others' bodies. It was really awkward and Junmyeon almost scolded himself for thinking that coming to Yifan's condo would do something about them. About him, Yifan, and Minseok.

"I don't know how to start this," Junmyeon finally said.

"I don't even know why you're here, Junmyeon," Yifan said. "Seriously, what brings you here?" Yifan asked, finally looked at Junmyeon.

"I... Met Minseok a few days ago," Junmyeon said. Yifan didn't look surprised at all, he had known it. "I accidentally went to the cafe he works at, and we went away from the cafe and talked at the park," he continued. He took a deep breath. "He asked me how it all started," Junmyeon said.

Yifan didn't say anything. He didn't have anything to say to be honest.

"And I told him that it was my fault," Junmyeon said. "I said I was the one who seduced you and that you were only trapped inside my 'game' and-" He finally looked at Yifan. And he really regretted it. Yifan, too, lost his sparks. Was he really bad? Was he the worst man ever? He really couldn't continue his words.

He knew he was really stupid back then. He was really selfish and he knew it. He didn't think about the consequence back then. And all he could do was regretting it. He never thought what he did would ruin two people's lives. And the people whose lives he ruined were dating each other and being so lovey-dovey back then. He never thought the things would be gone that far. He sighed and looked away from Yifan's eyes. They weren't the way what he saw back then. They used to have souls.

"I'm sorry, Yifan," He said softly. "I'm really sorry that I ruined everything you and Minseok had back then. I'm really sorry I did it all for my own happiness and selfishness," He continued. His voice was shaking. He really had the urge to cry. But no, he wouldn't do that. He didn't deserve to cry. He was the one who was at fault. He tried to hold back everything really hard. "Can you forgive me?" Junmyeon asked, almost unheard. But Yifan could hear it.

It was a long silence before Yifan finally sighed and laid his back on the sofa harshly. Junmyeon was surprised but he knew Yifan was stressing. "I don't know, Junmyeon," Yifan said, while closing his eyes. "I just think it's not that simple. I almost had everything and you truly knew it. I couldn't even think if I could forgive you or not. Seriously, Junmyeon, I don't know," Yifan blurted out.

Junmyeon didn't say anything.

As he knew he hadn't deserved the forgiveness.

*---*

"Don't think too much, hyung," Sehun said as Minseok and he arrived in front if Minseok's house. Sehun insisted the older guy to let him walked him home. Sehun even held Minseok's hand tightly, scared that the older guy would run away. "Don't stress yourself."

Minseok nodded and smiled at Sehun. He was glad to have someone like Sehun to accompany him. He could only hope he wouldn't burden the younger.

"Goodnigh, hyung," Sehun said, ruffling Minseok's hair softly. "Sleep tight."

Minseok widened his eyes as he felt Sehun's lips on his forehead.

*---*

Hello guyss~~!

I don't know, I think I should give you all a mild chapter after I revealed how Junmyeon did it with Yifan ><

and I think more people hated Kris in this fic omg >< ><

I just hope you guys like this chapter ><

Give me comments, questions, advices, or anything you are willing to give to me~ ^ㅠ^

Love me juseyooooooo~! ♥ ♥