Chapter One

Like We Used To

"Hyung!"

Minseok turned around to see his neighbor running to him. He stood still, waiting for the tall guy to arrive in front of him. His neighbor was tall, really tall, almost as the same height as him. Minseok's lips curled slightly into a sad smile for a few seconds by thinking of that. He should be getting over it, seriously. It had been one and half years, he might have another lover.

"Hyung~!"

Minseok startled at the sudden yelling - more like whining. He didn't realize when his neighbor arrived in front of him. "You don't have to yell my name in front of me, Chanyeol ah~" He said.

"I've been calling your name a few times in front of you, yet you just stared at nothing and didn't answer me," The tall guy, Chanyeol, complained - a little bit sounded like whine. He even pouted. But suddenly his expression was changed and a big grin was plastered on the face of Chanyeol. He pulled put a lunch box - a pink one for God's sake - and gave it to Minseok. The shorter - SHORT, I ain't lying - tilted his head and looked at the tall one with confusion written on his face.

"I'm making you lunch today! Open it! Open it!" Chanyeol said, sounded sooo ecstatic. Minseok chuckled and took the pink box, opening it just to see his face - those eyes and teeth made him sure it was him - made by many variant of food. "It's you! It's pretty, isn't it? You like it? You like it?" Chanyeol asked, sounded too happy. "I don't want you to be sick so I made this so special for you," He said happily.

Yes, for 4 days Minseok didn't go to Time Machine as he got a fever. Luhan, Chanyeol, and Jongin - one of the part-timer from Time Machine - would come to check him and bring him some food so 'Minseokkie hyung would be healthy~!'. He was really glad that they got those people closed to him. 

Minseok just nodded and smiled happily at the tall one. He closed the lunch box and put it in his bag. "Thank you, Channie," He said. "Let's go, you can't be late for you class."

Chanyeol started to talk about his crush in his university. The lucky guy named as Byun Baekhyun. He was short too, just one centimeter taller than Minseok - at least that was what Chanyeol said. The guy was really talkative and he helped Chanyeol a lot. They ever went to watch movies together a few times and if nothing wrong would happen on Saturday, they both would go to theme park.

Actually Minseok wanted to hear more about this Baekhyun guy, but Chanyeol's bus had already come and made the tall guy got into the bus after promising him that he would tell more later. Because, as usual, after the classes were over, Chanyeol would come over to Time Machine.

*---*

"For the first time after a long while I don't even remember, you don't have any appointment nor schedule today," Yixing said with a smile plastered on his face. His boss deserved a rest, even for a day. His boss, Yifan, sighed in relieved. At least he could relax for a bit. "Oh, you have to sign this, sir," Yixing said while placing a blue map on Yifan's table.

"It's Yifan, don't call me that," Yifan said without looking at Yixing, too busy reading the contract. He got a hum as the respond from Yixing. After a few minutes, he signed it and gave it back to Yixing. He pulled his drawer and took a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. It had been his habit for about 8 months to start his day with at least 2 cigarettes

"It's not good for your health, Yifan ge," Yixing said while eyeing the cigarettes and lighter.

Yifan stood up and chuckled, walking to the door of his room while saying, "at least it relaxes me from the pain of losing him."

Yifan didn't even understand why he was still on his mind. How long had it been? Oh. One and half years. How was he doing? Was he doing well? Where was he? Yifan chuckled bitterly as he thought about that. A day after they both separated, he went away from his condo, leaving Yifan with no clue nor message. Yifan waited for any of it, but none ever came. He even changed his number, making Yifan couldn't contact him at all.

Not even Tao, the neighbor of the condo who was kinda close to him, wanted to tell Yifan. "I promised him. I can't even talk to him anymore now. I seriously lost my closest gege and it all was just because of you." Tao said when Yifan was begging on his knees to Tao for telling him where the guy left.

Even Yifan and Tao's friendship was still like before, they both knew deep inside they both missed that small guy. One as a great gege, one as a precious lover. Yet both Yifan and Tao never mentioned his name again after that. They both acted like they didn't know anything and still were in good friendship.

When he realized from his train of thoughts, he was already at the rooftop of his company building, smoking his cigarette. His shirt's elbows were tainted by the dust, but he didn't really think about that. He could wash it after all. He looked at the city in front of his eyes. It was truly wide. How could he...

How could he find him again?

*---*

"You could take a rest for a while, Minseok ah~"

The said guy turned his head to meet his boss' smiling face. His boss, Luhan, was his closest cousin. Ever wonder why Luhan sounded so Chinese? Yes, because he was. Minseok's mother's sister married to a Chinese man he knew in the university when she was learning in China. You couldn't really tell he had some Korean in his blood because his face was screaming 'I'M CHINESE FOR GOD'S SAKE'. But even they only met twice a year, they both were really close since they were just little kids. They both were borned in the same year after all.

"I'm good, Luhan," Minseok replied while grinding the coffee beans with a machine. "It's still 12 p.m. so I think I'm still good"

Luhan nodded a few times and said that he would go back to his room. Minseok just nodded and he was left alone behind the cashier and displays of cakes. He would be there all the time, even after the part-timers came. He liked it there. At least he wouldn't think about things he didn't want to. He would just concentrate to the coffee, cakes, and customers.

It was a bit crowded since it was lunch break. He loved to see many people smiling at his coffee and ate his food happily. Even Luhan said he should just take over the cafe. But he just laughed and said that he would do that, of course... in Luhan's dream.

*---*

"Oh, you're back," Yixing said while walking to Yifan's table. "What do you want for lunch?" Yixing asked as he arrived in front of a bored Yifan.

"Hm, I think I'll just buy it by myself," Yifan said. "Tell me, do you still remember the place where you bought my lunch 3 days ago?" Yifan asked, hoping that his secretary would remember, because... sometimes he would ask himself what he ate in the morning. Such a forgetful man. "You know, the cafe you said near here or something."

"It was Time Machine cafe. It's the cafe next to the florist shop. You know where it is, right?"

Yifan nodded and put his wallet and phone to his pocket. He said he would be late, or might be not coming back that day. Yixing couldn't say anything and just nodded as he saw his boss walked away to the door and left him.

Just like what Yixing said, Yifan found a cafe named as Time Machine. It was one of the cozy vintage feeling cafes. It wasn't really big, but he could tell that it was a great cafe. He might bring Tao since he liked to eat in places where he could take good photos. So... girly Tao.

He opened the door and got inside the cafe. He scanned through the cafe and found some good places to sat, two of them were near the window. He walked to the displays of sweet cakes and he smiled bitterly. He must be loving this. Yifan saw the special menu board that said that day's special menu was sandwiches, pizza, spaghetti, and muffins. He would just eat the sandwich and drink a cup of coffee.

"Good afternoon! What do-"

The cashier couldn't continued his words as he was shocked to see the man in front of him. Yifan himself was shocked too. It took a few seconds for the cashier to complete his words. 'What do you want, sir?'. Yifan for a few second was still in shocked state before he told the cashier what he wanted.

"Sandwiches and black coffee, please"

I want you, can't you see?

The cashier typed his order to the machine in front of him.

"What's your name?"

"You know it"

The cashier sighed. "I'm working, please make it fast," he said, his eyes stared at the keyboard in front of him.

It took a few second before Yifan said his answer with confident. "I'm Kris"

The cashier couldn't continue to type the name, as he was trying hard not to cry. At least not at that place. At least not in front of him.

*---*

Hey~! This is the first chapter. I hope you guys would like this ^^

Love me juseyooo~~ ♥ ♥

And I'm sorry for making so many 'he' and 'him' with italic. I just wanted to make this fic has that FEEL and I wasn't trying to confuse you guys ><

I'll take every comments, critics, or whatever you guys want to give to me as love sooo love me juseyoooo~~ ♥