Arguing

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

Still dancing on the floor, they didn’t saw that L slowly approached them. He enjoys the way of her body rolling smoothly with him. He also liked how she weren’t trying to be seductive, a small smirked could be seen on his face *She is so different from the girls I usually meet*

Before he realized it, his hands were on her hips. However she was brutally yanked away. She looked up to see L and he was not happy, AT ALL.

“Seem like, you meet my fiancée~”

“Oh L, I didn’t know she is your fiancée. So you were the guy that brought her here and left her for others girls. That’s nice L”

He glared at her but she looked away pretending to looking for something.

“Anyway, thank you for taking care of her. I will bring her home. It’s really late now” L said as he pulled her closer to him.

“It’s nothing. I think she is pretty cute” Minhyuk smiled at her.

She slightly blushed at his comment and smiled back.

*Aissh this girl!* L growled in his mind.

“On those, I wish you a Happy Birthday. Bye” He grabbed her hand and dragged her away.

 

B-Bomb looked at them leaving *Interesting~ Didn’t he said last time that had an affair with Hyuna*

 

Meanwhile, in the parking lot, L tightened his grip onto her wrist “Stop struggling.” He said, as she tried to break free from him.

Annoyed and angry, he stopped and turned around “YOU! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! JUST WHEN I TURNED MY BACK, YOU FLIRT WITH OTHER GUYS!!!”

“What?! It’s you who left me alone first!” she yelped outraged by his reaction.

“At least I’m discreet. You, you just dance around with random guy in the middle of the dance floor, what if someone sees it?!” he continued to yell at her.

 “I said to you, I didn’t want to go, but you force me. You know what? If I don’t know, I would say that you are jealous!”

“Mwohh?! Me Jealous? In your dream yeah!” he smirked. 

She was about to answer back but his cellphone rang.

 “Hello?... Oh baby?...neh I’m coming…”  he answered, turning his attitude 180°.

*I was just arguing with me, but now he is talking sweetly to his girl* she snorted disgusted.

Without a word, she her heels and walked away.

“Ya! Where are you going???” she could hear him screaming behind her.

“HOME! I’m going to take a Taxi!” 

 

--------------------------------

Thanks for your comments ~