Lost it

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

“Eunmi~ Wake up!” Someone shook her harshly.

Her eyes opened in shocked. “What do you want? I’m not rich!!!” she shouted in fear while hitting the person.

“Oww, calm down, it’s me Jungsu oppa!”

She looked up to see her butler.

“Oppa!! Can’t you leave me alone for a little bit? I just want to be a normal girl for a day. Is it too much?”

He smiled softly at her “Mianhe Eunmi, but you are not a normal girl. You are the daughter of the Ahn Corporation. One of the biggest corporation in South Seoul”

She stood up and looked in her closet “Exactly South Seoul not South Korea~”

“What are you doing?” he asked her.

“I’m looking for a dress for the party of tonight. It is not that why you bring me back here?”

He put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around “I’ve already prepared this. Look~”

She frowned a little annoyed “I don’t understand why I’ve to go. Usually I don’t go to this event”

“You father waited your graduation to make you attend this sort of party” He patted her head but something more interesting caught his mind “Where is your necklace?”

“Oh wouldn’t believe it. Earlier, when I was running off from the bodyguard, I fell on a car and scratched the door of it. The owner asked me to pay the damage and took my necklace as a voucher” she explained.

“He sure have gust. It’s a very expensive necklace”

“Neh, I think he is rich because he got a sport car. But I will call him tomorrow to pay him. Can you just give me a lead in my pocket money? Something like 1500$”

Her butler laughed out loud “Then for the next 10 months what will you eat? What's his phone number? I will talk to him”

She put her hand in her vest pocket but her face turned gloomy.

“I’ve must lost the visit card when you kidnap me. How will I have back my necklace? It was appa who bought me it when he was in France”

He sighed desperately “You said that he had a sport car. It’s not very common to have a car like this. It will be easy to find him. Now go prepare yourself for the party of tonight or you will be late. I’ve hung the dress on the closet’s door” 

 

---------------

Comments and Subscribes ~