Honeymoon (Part4)

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

As it was their last night on Jeju Island. They spend it by walking down the beach.

“L, Can you please walk straight? You keep bumping into me!” She shouted while glaring at him.

“It’s better than you who can’t ride a bicycle! It’s the easiest thing in this world” he responded.

“I’m not as childish as you~”

He let out a small chuckled “Childish huh? I will show you how man I am!”

He began to take off his shirt and his jean’s belt.

“YA! What do you want?! What are you doing?!” she started to panic.

“Just showing what a man can do” he smirked. As he stepped in, she stepped back “Don’t go near me!” she ordered but the smirked still stay strong on his face.

“Are you scared?” he asked her and grabbed her arms to pulled her closer.

“An—niyo I’m not. Seriously, what do you want?”

“I will show you what any man can do to his wife~”

*This smells bad* she pushed him on the sands and run as fast as possible.

“Run, run, I will catch you by the way” He shouted while running after her.

A loud scream went out from as he wrapped his arms around her waist before yanking her in the sea.

She managed to escaped from the sea and continued to run “Don’t run, don’t run anymore”

He giggled and caught her once again in his arms before dragging her in the sea.

“AAAAAAHHHHH, LET GO OF ME, LET GO!” she squealed while struggling.

After playing much in the sea, both of them laid down on the sands, exhausted and breathing heavily.

They looked at each other and laughed out loud.

*How can I be so comfortable around her? It’s really weird…*

 

------------------

Thanks for your comments. I really enjoy to read them =)
But I don't really know what your are thinking of my story ^^".