Honeymoon (Part1)

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

“Awww, it such a shame that we can only spend few day here” Eunmi whined while looking at the sea from their hotel room.

L smirked at her and hugged her from behind “What do you want to spend more time with your hubby?”

“Ya! It’s not because I didn’t say something about the fact you only reserved one room that you do whatever you want!” she squealed while smacking hard his hands.

He snorted and lay down on the bed.

“What are you doing?” she tilted her head confused.

“Sleeping!” he said with his eyes closed.

“I can’t believe you! It’s such a nice place, we have a bright sun and the only thing you want to do is sleeping! If it’s like this, I’m going!” she left with a bag in her hands.

“Whatever”

 

On the beach, she was in her two pieces skirted swimsuit when she headed into the see. After swimming long enough, she came out and sat on the lounge chair. She gathered her wet hair and squeezed the water out.

She didn’t notice it but boys were staring at her.

Out of nowhere a balloon landed on her laps. She looked up and saw tall boy with short dark black hair running toward her.

“Excuse me, we didn’t do it on purpose” he said with a sorry face.

She smiled shyly and gave it back “It’s ok!”

He rubbed the back of his neck and hesitated a little “Do you want to play with us?” He flicked his head on the side. She lifted her eyes seeing others boys waving at her.

“Uhm Okay~” she accepted and stood up.

“By the way, what’s your name?”

“Ahn Eunmi and you?” she asked back.

“Mir”  

“Mir?” she repeated amused *What a weird name!*

“So this is Ahn Eunmi and this is my friends Seungho, GO, Joon and Thunder” he introduced them.

“It has been a long time, we are watching you. It seems that you are alone. So Mir threw the balloon on you” Joon confessed.

“HYUNG!!!” Mir squealed embarrassed.

She laughed by the situation “Actually, I’m here with my husband, but that lazy prefer to sleep”

“Husband?? No way, you are way too young” Thunder yelped his eyes rounded.

“Then, he must be crazy to leave you like this. You are extremely gorgeous. If I were him, I will be glue to you all the time” Mir said as he put his arm around her shoulders.

She slightly blushed by his compliment and his action.

 

“Exactly, that’s why the crazy husband is here to take her back” a snappy voice commented. She turned around to see Myungsoo.

He grabbed her wrist and yanked her close to him “Sorry for disturbing but we have to enjoy our honeymoon”

She waved to say goodbye while he dragged her away forcefully.

The boys stood there speechless by L’s aggressiveness.

“What are you doing here?” she asked innocently.

He stopped and released her wrist.

“I was tired, but I don’t want you to be eaten on our first day of our honeymoon. So I rejoined you”

“I wasn’t. I was just sympathizing with some guys” she argued.

“You don’t have the right to” he protested angry.

“Wae?!” She asked dazed.

“Because I said to, you don’t have the right to look at any other guy but me!”

She glared at him “Rules N°1, don’t interfere in each other’s life. Whatever I do is my business. Whatever you do is your business”

*Aissh, this girl!*

 

-----------------------------

Cameo of MBLAQ, In this chapter~ Don't hate L, he will change. She will turn his change his playboy heart LOL