Dinner with his family

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

 

At the dinner, it was pretty nice. They were chatting happily. However L was quiet.  Eunmi was chatting with Mrs.Kim when she noticed that L’s phone keeps vibrated.

“Eunmi? Eunmi??” Mrs.Kim called her and snapped her out of her though.

“I’m sorry Mrs.Kim”

“So I was asking you, when did you meet?”

She was about to answer, but L burst in “6 months ago”

His father frowned “Isn’t it a bit too soon for an engagement?”

L suddenly grabbed her hands “Time is not a problem, as long as I love her”

For the first time, Eunmi could see his serious expression. Her cheeks flushed a little as she looked at her hand in his.

“Aigoo our son is a man now!”  His mother screamed excited.

“Anyway, at least this engagement will shut the mouths of reporters. They keep saying you have an affair with a married woman”

“What an idea!” Myungsoo laughed out loud.

“And about Eunmi, what your parents think about it?” his father suddenly asked her.

“My father is pretty happy for me” she smiled.

“And what about your mother?” he asked.

She keeps her smile and said with a soft voice “She is dead when I was 4 years old. But I think she is also happy for me”

Silence invaded the dining room.

She looked around; they all had a sorry expression.

Beaming, she enlaced her fingers through L’s fingers “But now Myungsoo is here for me when I will be sad. Right?”

His gaze softened and a small smile crossed his face. She could feel his fingers squeezing stronger.

“It’s so nice to see fresh love from young couple~”

 

Later in the night, he drove her home.

“How was I?” she asked him.

“Great. But I warned you, if you fall in love with me, you will be only hurt. My heart already belongs to someone~” he responded still looking at the road.

Outraged, she made a face “Mwoh?! I’m only doing this for my father’s sake. His company is his life”

“Really? I thought you fell for me when you enlaced your fingers with mines earlier” he smirked.

“I was just trying to change that awkward situation about my mother!” she yelped.

“Nevermind, just remember to don’t fall in love with me!”

“I could tell what gets on my nerves about you for three days and nights” she pouted.

Suddenly she remembers something about the dinner and decided to ask him “Who kept calling you at the dinner?”

“Rule N°1, don’t interfere in each other’s life. Whatever I do is my business. So it’s none of your business”

She stuck her tongue out *I’m stupid to be concern by him*

 

----------------------

Like cats and dogs kekeke

Comments and Subscribes <3