Good times

His bride in order to pay my debts

After the movie, L and Hyuna went to the Starbuck next to Megabox.

Sitting at a table, L glanced outside by the windows.

“L, you seem to be strange lately”

He frowned confused by what she just said.

“This week you were pretty busy. We didn’t meet once this week. Your phone calls became shorter and shorter”

L sighed “It’s not like this. We are both married now, we can’t met as often as before”

Her face became all of sudden sad and depressing “It’s my entire fault, I shouldn’t married Junhyung. But it was my grand-mother last wish and also at that time, you were playing around so I was totally mad at you”

He put his hands on hers “I’m sorry for hurting you like this”

“It seems that it becomes more difficult to see each other. Last time we were almost caught hopefully for us that call girl was there, and the situation turned out thanks to Eunmi” she meekly smiled.

“Talk about her, she drove me crazy. Every day is another with her. I think the only thing that made us gets well along is arguing. Anyway don’t talk about her, it made me furious. Let’s talk about your husband Junhyung, how is he?”

She pursed her lips “He is nice and kind. Even though our marriage is based on a wish, he cared a lot for me”

“Ya! How can you speak like this about another boy in front of me? You are mine!” he yelped and crossed his arms.

 

 

Meanwhile, Eunmi and B-Bomb were at Busan.

“I can’t believe we did 3 hours of road just to see the beach” She said while resting her chin of her knees.

“You were down, so I brought you here. The fresh air is peaceful and serene”

“Thanks, It’s really nice of you. Me too, I like you very much”

*I didn’t mean it in the same way as you* he thought.

Both of them were sitting on the sand looking at the sea in front of them.  She sighed in content and smiled as she closed her eyes and faced the beaming sun.

B-Bomb gazed at her “Wait here, I will be back”

She opened her eyes and tilted her head confused. He entered in a small grocery behind them.

Few minutes later he came out with a bag in his hand.

“Thirsty?” he asked while sitting next to her.

“A little bit”

He dug through the bag and gave her a can of soda.

“Thanks” She carefully tapped the top, and opened it. He pulled a beer out for himself and took a swig. With a sip of her drink she curiously glanced at his beer.

“I wonder what it tastes like” she whispered softly.

“Like love, sweet and sour at the same time”

She laughed amused by his metaphor.  Suddenly he held it out “Just try you will see”

Shrugging she took a sip “It’s not too bad, but I prefer soda”

All of sudden, she stood up and took out her shoes “Let’s play a little before going back”

She ran in the seaside.

*Like a child~* He also took out her shoes and rejoined her.

She smiled and splashed him with the water. 

“OWW!” he yelped. 

Laughing she began to ran before he could do the same thing.  He couldn’t help but chuckle. 

However her legs clumsily tangled and she landed in the sea.

*Aish this girl* he walked to her and helped her to stand up “You are very clumsy”

She stuck out the tip of her tongue and smiled “Yeah a little bit. I’m all wet”

“Let’ find a place where you can dry yourself. After we have to go back home otherwise, uncle and auntie will kill me”

She giggled and followed him.

 

 

 

It was nearly 2 A.M when Myungsoo came back. He sneaked into the house and carefully opened his door room.

His eyes widened as soon as he saw the empty bed “WHAT THE?!”

Suddenly, he heard the sound of tires on the gravel. He immediately peeked through the curtains.

Eunmi and B-Bomb came out of his car. Both of them were laughing and talking happily.

He snorted and dashed in the bed.

Eunmi who didn’t know entered in the room with a huge smile pasted on her face.

But it quickly disappeared from her face as she saw his cold face.

“Where were you?”

“None of your business”

“Is it a way to talk to your husband?!” he shouted at her.

She took her clothes and her pillow.

“Ya! Where are you going?”

“Just a place where you are not. If you sleep in the same bed as me you will catch some incurable diseases, remember?” she answered before slamming the door.

*She is still mad at me…*

 

--------------------------

Yeahh I'm a Hyuna x Junhyung Shipper kekeke. 

Did you know that B-Bomb trained with Infinite during their training days? I wonder if they are really close. haha

Comment and Subscribe <3