Confuse

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

It was pretty late when Myungsoo came back home. He crept up the stairs *Is she asleep?*.

He twisted the knob and opened the door carefully in order to not wake her up. But as he stepped in confusion crossed his face *She is not there?*

He closed the door and went downstairs but on the way he met his mother “Umma, did you see Eunmi? She is not in my bedroom”

“She must be in the guest bedroom, the one on the same floor as your room”

He frowned “Wae? What is she doing there?”

“She is with Minhyuk. He is going to live here for 2 months with his us. Their—“His mother didn’t even finish that he was in front of the room.

He could hear their laughed mixing together, a strange feeling came into his heart, without noticing it his hand formed into a fist.

He couldn’t take it anymore and knocked on the door but seems like they don’t hear it.

Angry, he knocked harder to the point that he almost made a hole in the door.

B-Bomb opened the door. Eunmi who was sitting on the floor froze as soon as she saw his face.

“L? You need something?” B-Bomb asked him.

“Neh, my wife. It’s late and we need to sleep right Eunmi?” He shot her a death glare.

“N---ne-ehh” she stuttered.

“Then, I will let you go”

She smiled warmly and stood up “Good night oppa~”

 

*BWOOH?! Oppa?! Since when are they this close!* he mentally shrieked.

When they stepped in their bedroom, he let out his anger “YA! ARE YOU DUMB?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN ANOTHER GUY’S ROOM, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!”

Her eyes widened in fear “Shhhhhtt! Minhyuk oppa and your parents may hear you!”

He snorted annoyed “Minhyuk oppa ~ Pfft!”

“He is older than me so I have to call him oppa” She explained as she went under the blanket.

“I’m also older than you why don’t you call me oppa?”

“Because he is way nicer than you” she stuck her tongue out and lay down.

“You are just a pig head to notice how nice I’m” he climbed on the bed.

“What are you doing?”

“What? Sleeping what else?”

She looked at him in disgust “You didn’t take your shower”

He lay down and closed his eyes “You didn’t either”

“I’m not like you! I already took it—“ she shut up as she saw he was already asleep.

She sighed and closed her eyes to Dreamland.

 

Later Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes.  He couldn’t sleep because of what happened.

“Eunmi??” he called softly.

She was dead asleep.

He smiled and threw away the big bolster that separated them. He wrapped his hand around her waist to pull her closer.

*Eunmi-ah, I'm so confuse right now* he buried his face in her rosemary scented hair and fell deeply asleep.

 

-----------------------

Jealousy? What about Hyuna? She will come out in the next chapter kekeke. 

Comment & Subscribe :3