Real Honeymoon ~

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

“I don’t understand why you want to go to Busan!” Eunmi sighed while feeling the wind of the sea through her hair.

 “Because you went here with B-Bomb!”

She rolled her eyes.

“Anyway, did you enjoy our little trip?” he asked gazing at her.

She beamed and nodded.

“Let’s go. It’s my turn to enjoy this trip” he grinned as he grabbed her hand.

She tilted her head confused by meaning.

They arrived in front of a 5 stars hotel.

“Aren’t we going to go back home?”

“Aniyo. I’ve reserved a room” he answered before dragging her inside.

As she went inside the suit, she stopped dumbfounded by the place. The large room was lit up by candles and there were rose petals from the bed to the floor. It looked brilliant and beautiful.

L quietly closed the door.

“What…wha---at this?” she stuttered looking around.

He came behind her and whispered into your ear, “Since we are now official. I want to have a proper honeymoon”

She swallowed hard. Her heart was beating 10times faster than usual.

Out of nowhere, he lifted her in a bridal way and carried her to the bed.

“You didn’t opposed so that’s mean I have the right to do what I want tonight” he smirked.

Nervous she didn’t replied.

He gently laid her on the bed, took his shirt off and threw it on the floor. Then he lay on top of her.

She swallowed hard once again and looked straight in his eyes.

her cheeks while gazing at her, “Eunmi ah I might be sleep with a lot of girls but I never said them a word while making love. For you I will say it … I love you. I really do love you so much that I can die to save you. You are more precious than my own life” he whispered the last part.

Her face softened and a soft, warm buttery feeling remplaced the nervousness “I love you too Kim Myungsoo oppa”

He gently leaned in and softly kissed her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Spilling out all their feeling for each other, they made love all the night.

 

--------------------------------------

Here come the end T___T. I would like to thanks you guys who supported this fanfic. 

I've post my next fic called : Torn Between Two Brothers (Starring L.Joe and B-Bomb)

Check it out here --> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/68851