Threat

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

With the help of the security, Eunmi and Myungsoo escaped from the reporter.

As soon as there was nobody around them, Eunmi began to go bananas. “What’s wrong in your mind?! I’m going to tell you! I’m not going to do this. No Way!”

He chuckled “Do you know you are very attractive when you are angry? But, you are and you will act as my fiancé”

“Why should I?!” she shot back. 
“Because you still owe me money~” He snapped.

“Money? I have money. 1500$ right? I will give it to you now” she said while taking out her credit card.

He scratched his hair annoyed *Why can’t she be like those girls in drama, a poor innocent girl that I can manipulate like I want?!*

“Then if you want the crash of your father business, then you can go~” he smirked.

“Whhaatt—tt?” she stuttered confused.

“My father wants to investigate in your father company. However, nothing has been decided as of yet. So If you will be my fiancée for few month, I will make sure, your father business will be a success and also your debt will erase”

He sighed “Ok, I will do it. But just few month then!”

He was about to say something when all of sudden, his phone rang.  A grin came across his face when he saw the caller name.

“I’m will be there soon. Wear something y”

Eunmi made a disgust face *Wait! If he has a girlfriend, he doesn’t need me anymore*

He hung up as she meekly smiles “If you have a girlfriend, why do you use me?”

“It’s simple. She is a married woman”

Eunmi’s jaw dropped.

“Shut your mouth or you will catch flies. Give me your phone~” he held out his hand.

It’s with reluctance that she gave him her cellphone.

“I will call you tomorrow!” he waved and went in his car.