Things turn well

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

“Oppa, are you sure, she will take it good? She is still in the hospital” Eunmi asked while walking behind him.

“I can’t be like this jumping between you and her. I don’t want to lose you” he said firmly and grabbed her hand.

Her expression softened and just followed him.

They were now just in front of Hyuna’s room at the hospital.

Determined, L knocked on it. He laced his fingers into hers.

But against all odds, it was Junhyung who opened the door.

They entered. Before L could say something, Junhyung cut him off “L, I would like to ask you to give my wife back to me. I know you two had an affair together but I didn’t say something because me too I had a lot of affairs with other girls but now I know that Hyuna is the women of my life”

L looked at Hyuna and she shyly nodded “He promised that he won’t cheat me anymore. I’m sorry L. I took you as my lifeline”

Eunmi and L looked at each other and giggled.

“It’s ok, Hyuna because I have Eunmi now. Actually today, I come here to break up with you. Because my heart already belongs to her a long time ago”

 

The four of them laughed from the comical situation.

 

Later that night, Eunmi came out from the bathroom. Rubbing her wet hair with a towel, she entered in the room.

Her eyes widened as soon as she saw L in her bed flipping a magazine. He looked up and smiled.

“What are you doing here?” she asked him confused.

“What else, to sleep with you~” he smiled

Her heart went BA-BUMP “heee stop joking we had to sleep together when we were at your parent’s house because of the contract terms of being as real as possible. Now that we live separately we don’t have to”

“What contract? I already ripped it into pieces and threw it into the dustbin”

She gaped at him, “You cheater. You can’t just get rid of it whenever you want!”

Suddenly her eyes landed on his magazine “YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS?”

He smirked and closed it “If you have Victoria Secret’s magazine, which means you buy their underwear right?”

Her eyes grew wider as he his lips “YOU ERT! GET OUT NOW!” she shouted embarrassed.

“What kind of a married couple sleeps in separate rooms?”

She swallowed hard.

“We are a married couple, right?” he softly asked.

She nodded.

“Then good. Just sleep” he grabbed her hands and pulled her down on the bed before hugging her tightly.

“But oppa, I didn’t dry my hair” she complained while snuggling in his arms.

“It’s fine. I love your scent” he responded and sniffed her hair.

Her cheeks heated up as red as a tomato.

After a long silence, L spoke out “You need to tell B-bomb about us. You know that, right?”

“Yes. I will tell him as soon as possible”

He planted a kiss on her temple “Eunmi-ah?”

“Hmm?” she responded eyes-closed.

“Few days ago, my mother asked me when she will be a grandmother. So when will we practice it?”

He looked down at her but she was already in dreamland *Aigoo this girl~*

Gazing at her, he gently whispered “I love you, Eunmi-ah…”

 

-------------------

LOL Naughty boy but unfortunately for him she is asleep haha