Scandal

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

The party was filled with high class business men. Eunmi was feeling uncomfortable around. She looked at her father, but he was too busy sympathizing with his future collaborator.

As she stayed near the windows waiting for the end, she spotted a swimming pool on the ground floor *This hotel has a swimming pool? Maybe if I disappear 5 or 10 minutes nobody will notice it*

With a lot of discretion, she sneaked out from the drawing-room.

*This party is so boring. Money is only what they have in their lips* she thought while stepping out of the elevator. But a big commotion caught her intention.

Camera flashes were flying everywhere. “Kim Myungsoo, in a hotel with a call girl” someone shouted.

“Pali, take picture, it will one the first page of every magazine tomorrow” another one said as he passed by Eunmi.

Curious she approached them. Her eyes bulged out from her sockets when she saw the boy of the sport car in front of her.

“Myungsoo please pose with that girl for our magazine. The son’s Heir of one of the biggest company in Korea in a hotel with a call girl. That’s a scoop~” The reporter next to her grinned all excited.

“I’m not here for that!” he yelled.

“Then what is this? This girl is sure a call girl and we have photo of you and her hugging each other?” the reporter raised an eyebrow.

It was impossible to back out now. “It’s-It’s-“Myungsoo looked around and spotted Eunmi looking at him.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him, “I’m here to pick up my fiancée~”

“WHAT?!” Everyone gasped.                                                                                                                     

Eumni blinked confused by his declaration. “It’s time to pay back girl” he mumbled while smiling at the crowd.

“It’s Ahn Eunmi, the daughter of the heir of Ahn Corporation! I’ve saw her at several charity event”

“Daebak! Playboy Kim Myungsoo and Sensible Ahn Eunmi together. It’s going to be an all kill in the selling tomorrow”Reporters started taking pictures of the both of them. Myungsoo wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. He smiled at the camera.

“I will kill you!” she mumbled.

“Not now, honey, you have to conserve your angelic image. So be wise and smile” he tightened his grab. 

 

------------------------

GOD it took me forever to write this chapter. I changed it about 5 times LOL. 

Comments and Subscribes ~