Let ends this

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

Later in the night, Eumi came home. As soon as she stepped in the house, the emptiness could be feeling all over her body.

Upset and disappointed, she headed upstairs to change herself.

L came home at 1 A.M, he rushed in the house hoping that Eunmi is still awake. But he found her sleeping in her room.

*I’m sorry Eunmi~* he her cheeks

Feeling his hands on her skin she woke up and opened her eyes.

“Oh Eunmi. I’ve woke you up?”

She sat up and turned the light on. 

He glanced at his gift and hand it to her “This is my gift for you. Happy birthday~”

She opened it and found an MP3.

He rubbed the back of his neck while smiling “You said that you lost yours so I bought you another one. I hope you like it”

*He actually remember* Eunmi took a deep breathe “When did you came back home?”

He sat on the bed and looked down “Just now. I’m sorry, I know I have to come home before midnight but Hyuna couldn’t sleep and I”

She put her finger on his lips and closed her eyes “Stop!”

He stared at her clueless and dazed.

“I’m tired Myungsoo oppa. I’m tired to wait you. I’m tired with the fact you always left me alone to rush by Hyuna side. So can you forgive me if I want to divorce?”

His heart shattered at that word. Who knew it could hurt so much? He didn’t understand why she asked something like that all of sudden.

“NO WAY!” He shouted.

“Oppa, I’m really tired by this situation”

Her low yet sad voice made his heart dropped “You have Hyuna. And the contract will end soon. Can you just please let me free? I hope I can be loyal to Minhyuk oppa~”

“What are you talking about???” he asked her angry and confused.

“Yesterday, Minhyuk asked me to be his girlfriend” she explained not daring to look at him.

But he grabbed her wrist and yanked her close to him “Is it for it you want to divorce? Because you want to be with Minhyuk?”

He clenched his teeth annoyed and furious *That jerk, he stabbed me in my back*

She closed her eyes afraid by his gaze and not willing to cry in front of him.

“No it’s not like this. You don’t understand”

“Then explained” he tightened his grip.

“YOU WANT TO DIVORCE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE WITH MINHYUK??”

She felt that she couldn’t take it anymore. Tears welled up in her eyes “I want to divorce because…..because….BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!”

Pushing him hard, she managed to escape and ran in the bathroom.

On the bed, Myungsoo was hurt, confused and realized his real feeling.

*Me too, I think I love you. I can’t deny it anymore. I won’t let you go. You are my WIFE!*

 

After a while, when she heard that L went in his room, she ran in her bedroom and locked it.

 

Eunmi had now packed her clothes in a bag, ready to quit this house. However when she opened the door of her bedroom, Myungsoo appeared.

His eyes rounded at the view of the bag in her hand “Where are you going at 4 AM?”

“I told you we should stop this. I love you; it hurt so much to be with you. Let’s separate.”

 “No.” Panic filled in his heart. He put himself in her way to block her.

She looked at him “Please don’t be cruel and let me love another person. Only far from you, I can do it. I’ll bring you the papers tomorrow.”

“BUT I LOVE YOU!” L burst out.

She closed her eyes and whispered “Please don’t say something like this. I might believe it”

He grabbed her wrist and hugged her.

“I love you and nothing can change it. Not even Hyuna and 10 others Hyuna! I realized my feeling. Please don’t leave me~”

Tears welled up her eyes. She tried to escape by hitting his chest but he only hugged her tighter.

“I won’t let you go NEVER! You heard NEVER!!!!” he shouted.

After a while, she slowly stopped hitting him but cried harder.

He gently caressed her back “Ssshhhhht, I will never leave you alone anymore”

Breaking out slowly from each other, they looked into each other’s eyes.

He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. Her eyelids felt heavier and automatically closed. She could feel a spark of thrill and warmth going in her heart.

For the first time in his life, he felt nervous kissing a girl. The joy in his mind couldn’t be described.  They lust of kissing him back grew in her. She stumbled backwards yet L kept on kissing her harder and deeper. Her legs bumped against her bed. He the bottom of her lips as she parted her lips. He slid his tongue in and sweetly french‐kissed her. Melting, her legs gave up by the weakness and both of them fell on the bed.

After a long time of intense kissing, he slowly pulled away. L opened his eyes and gazed at her. Her cheeks heated up and she looked away embarrassed.

“You are trapped into my claws. You are now glue to me forever”

Both of them fell asleep in each other arms on her bed.

 

-----------------------------

Sorry for B-Bomb fans. It was obvious she will end up with L haha =)

I also smell the end coming soon. I will update later in day because I have to find a new plot for my next fanfic.