Honeymoon (Part2)

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

After showered, Eunmi came out from the bathroom. Her eyes rounded as she saw L on the bed.

“Go sleep on the crouch!” she shouted.

“WHAT?! You want me to sleep outside! No way!”he shook his head firmly.

“I won’t be in the same bed with you!”

“To bad then because you don’t have choice!” he yanked her in the bed and wrapped his arms around her.

She began to struggle like crazy “YA!!! LET GO OF ME!!!”

They began to fight like cat and dog. Just when he put his arm near her face, she took the chance to bite him as hard as possible.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” he shrieked because of the pain.

 With all her strength she kicked him on the ground. and rubbing his back, he shot her a death glare.

She gulped “Fine! If you don’t want to go on the crouch, then I’m going!”

A blanket and a pillow under her arm, she went to the crouch.

“Do what you want! I don’t care!” He crossed his arms and drew the cover over him.

*She is so dumb; it’s a lot more comfortable here. Anyway, it’s her choice. I will let you freeze to death*

Outside, Eunmi wrapped herself with the little blanket she took earlier. It was a little too short through. Soon, she fall asleep but as the time passed, the cold grew bigger.

Curled up on herself like a shrimp, a shadow fell on her.

*I don’t know why I care so much for you, when you are this stubborn!* L’s thought as he carried her inside.

Both of them finished the night in the same bed.

 

--------------------------------

Short chapter, but it's like 2:32AM here in France LOL. 

Comments and Subscribes are really appreciated :3