Eunmi to the rescue

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

L was in his chamber office ready to go back home when his father suddenly burst in.

“KIM MYUNGSOO, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT’S THIS?!” he shouted as he threw a file on the table.

“It’s the report for Ahnbi Hotel” he replied.

“It is like trash, plenty of grammatical and typo error. A 6th grade student can do better!”

“I wrote it all the day! Now if you excuse me, it’s 5 PM, I have to go back home” he argued back.

“What you take all the day to wrote this?! If you are not my son, I will fire you!”

 “Aish stop shouting, it hurt my ears. If it’s not good, then fine. I will do it again” he sighed and took the file.

His father growled and went out.

*Seems like I’m won’t sleep today* he thought and tuned on his computer.

 

Later in the day, Myungsoo who was still writing the report on his computer feels hungry. He glanced at the time *Already 9PM, I better make some coffee and find something to eat*

He stood up and went into the rest room. While making his coffee, he opened the pantry’s door, but there is nothing in there.

His stomach grumbled again. Suddenly he smelled something nice, really nice. Attracting by the scent, he followed it. It led him to his own chamber office. His eyes sparkled because of the food on his table.

“Kimbap, Ramyeon, Ddukbokki, mandu. Hunger gives me allucinations~” he rubbed his eyes harshly but when he opened them again, the food were still on the desk.

“So do you like it?”

He turned around to see Eunmi beaming.

“What—at? Ho—how?”

“When I heard you were still at the office, I was thinking you must be really hungry so I brought you some food”

“Waaa gomawo!” he hugged her tightly.

She fluttered of enthusiasm in her chest as her heartbeats starts to increase.

He broke apart and rushed to the food. However Eunmi was still stunned.

“What are you doing standing there? Just sat on a chair” he said snapping her out of her mind.  

She sat on the chair and looked around, but her eyes landed on his computer. A small smirk came across her lips.

“Look like you have a lot of difficulties to write a report. Your father is right; you should be more in this office than chasing skirts”

He lifted his head dumbfounded “How do you know?”

Her eyes widened “I didn’t mean to eavesdropping that day, just that I lost my MP3 so I was looking around until I heard the quarrel”

“Oohh that’s why you gave me a glass of PatBingSu”

She meekly smiled and nodded “But anyway, do you want me to write it for you? Because it’s really bad what you made”

He eagerly nodded mouth full.

She smiled and began to type. 

 

-----------------------------------

Comments and Subscribes <3