Torture or Pleasure

To Hate, To Love

SUHO


“WHAT!” EXO chorused.

“You mean a girl will live here?” Kris-hyung asked.  “Napeuji-anha,” he smirked.

“Yah!” I blurted. “She’s my fiancé.”

“Why the sudden interest?” Kris-hyung said, eyebrow shoot up to the galaxy.

I sighed. “I don’t, it’s just…”

“…too complicated,” Luhan-hyung finished my words. “Yeah, I already guessed you’d say that.”

“You don’t understand, this is her plan, to ruin me,” I told them

Kris-hyung smirked. “How does her living here ruin you? Isn’t it kind of a blessing in disguise that a hot…”

“and beautiful…” I continued.

“and beautiful girl will live here?” he added.

“Are you not looking at the big picture?” I look at each of them in the eye. “Let’s not be erts for a second, alright?” I said. “Here’s what happened…”

 

“You’re going to be my husband, whether you like it or not,” she said, eyes not leaving my face. She smiled like an angel but with devilish motives.

“That’s not gonna happen,” I told her.

“Oh, I’m not talking about the engagement contract. I know every detail about the contract. It . There’s not thrill to that crap. We get married, have a kid or two but where not emotionally connected. It’s all business.

“I want to have a real life husband; someone I can hug, I can cook for, I can kiss passionately. That’s what I want. I’m guessing that’s what you wish for.

“And most importantly, I want him to support my career as I will support his.

“But this crap engagement contract ruined it all.”

Her face turned from evil to solemn. I don’t know why but she felt like she was arguing deep inside, feeling hurt and stuff. I really don’t want to talk, as she might cross the table and slap me dead on.

She looked at me again, now with a serious face.

“You know what? It felt really bad that you hated me.”

“I’m sorry,” I blurted out of nowhere. I looked away.

“It’s too late now.”

Gulp. “What do you want?”

“I want you to experience what you dreaded to happen. I’m going to be your wife; you’re going to be my husband. You will answer to my every call. You will give me want I want, what I need. You will do whatever I want you to do.

“You will feel SORRY for yourself for hating me.

“I didn’t do anything to you, yet you hated me.

“You will be my…slave. Yeah, slave, that has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?”

Gulp. “Where is this going?” I asked.

“Here’s the deal. I want to live in your dorm for a week,” she said.

“WHAT! Are you insane?” I shouted. “You will live in a house full of boys? Aren’t going to be awkward with twelve boys running around the house?”

“Wow, you already agree to my plan?” she said with a smile.

Oh crap. “No.”

Her smile widened. “I didn’t think so. So, after a week, I will move out, but we will still continue with the plan, you’ll still be my husband, for the next couple of weeks. I know I will get tired of you as well so… yeah.”

“Why do you think I will agree to that?” I asked.

“Oh you will agree to that.”

“Why?” I asked again.

“Because…” she hesitated. She smirked. “I will tell you some other time.”

“And if I don’t want to do YOUR plan, what’s going to happen to me?”

“I will add another paragraph to our real engagement contract. Not only that we will be stuck with each other for the rest of our lives but I’m also going to add to the contract that you will LEAVE EXO, tell your fans that you will exchange your fame for me, your fiancé, and you will live like a poor little husband with a dog collar on his neck, me ordering you around, sulking like a little baby.”

Not EXO. She did not just go there!

“Why are you doing this?” I said with gritted teeth.

“It didn’t feel got when you say you hated me,” she simply said.

She stood up and went for the exit, her hair swaying as she walked.

EXO is my treasure. I didn’t spend seven years of training just to leave it in the end. We’re just on our second year, and she’s on the verge of ruining it for me. I don’t know why, but I felt cold and scared. I don’t know how powerful she is to add another section to the contract, but her eyes and attitude says she can do whatever she wants.  

 

“She’s evil,” Chen said. “How can she be like that?”

“I don’t know,” I answered. “Ask her. She’s the villain.”

Xiumin-hyung snorted. “Well, you started it.”

HUH?

“You hated her in the first place. She’s right, she did not do anything wrong to you,” he continued.

“But hyung,” Chanyeol butted in, “how do we know that she really did not hate Suho-hyung? That she apparently JUST hates Genesis? We need proof.”

“She’s in big trouble when she gets here,” Tao, out of nowhere, said.

“What?” I asked.

“Well, we’re EXO. She can’t touch us. Besides, there’s twelve of us and one of her.”

“Panda has a point,” Kris-hyung said, ignoring Tao’s rants of “Museun Panda-ya!”

“She want’s you go to hell, but we are going to make her live in hell,” Kris-hyung continued. “That’s a game plan.”

“Seriously, she’s really intriguing,” D.O interrupted. He looked at me and said, “Hyung, do you have a picture of this girl?”

“No I don’t.”

“Really? Wait, we’ll if she’s an heir to the Xenon Fashion then she must have a picture in the internet,” D.O said, already taking out his phone. “Let’s search it.”

“Woah, why didn’t I think of that?” I asked myself.

“Because your hatred blocked your rationality,” Woomin-hyung answered. “You lost your head the minute you heard ENGAGEMENT.”

All of them took out their phones and typed-in YOON HERA. Searching… Top results…

“WOW!” all of them were in ecstasy.

“Hyung, I’m out of the plan,” Baekhyun said, giggling as he looked at Hera’s picture on his phone.

“Wow, she’s really pretty,” Chen managed to say.

Tao, Sehun and Kai, shared the same giddy giggles on the corner while looking at every page on the search engine.

SHEESH. All of them went crazy.

Kris-hyung’s smile was unbelievably wide. “You mean to say this girl is going to live here?” he asked me.

“Unfortunately.”

“What’s unfortunate about that? Pabo.” He smirked, then smiled again as he looked at his phone.

Tao managed to say in between giggles. “Sorry hyung, I take back what I said a while ago.” He giggle some more and said, “When is she moving in?”

“YAH! Michonabwa jinja!” I shouted. I walked to the kitchen to get some water and left all of them in ecstasy.

 

 

 

___________________________________

Bwahahaha! Do you think Hera is to evil? Wait 'til you see her in the dorm. Do you want to see a 180 flip? Comment up guys. Thanks!

Crina~