You're Trapped

To Hate, To Love

SUHO


“What?” I bolted up. “You’re Yoon Hera?”

“Yes,” she answered.

“You’re my fiancé?”

“Apparently,” she sighed.

There was definitely tension between the two of us; no wonder, she just heard that I don’t have a single ounce of care for her. I looked at her, still can’t believe what I’m seeing and what I’ve heard. The she-devil that I’m expecting is trapped in a hot body of a goddess.

“No…” I blurted out, now dazed.

“No? What do you mean no?” she asked.

I couldn’t find the right words. I can’t be engaged to her. She’s too…beautiful. She’s Miss Universe times a hundred.

“Yah! You two, jungmal!” my mom interrupted my thoughts. “Can’t you two be friendly to each other in your first meeting?”

My mom looked at Hera. “I’m sorry for my son’s bad behavior.” I seriously wanted to glare at my mom but thought otherwise. “He’s just stressed, that’s all.”

She smiles at my mom. “It’s ok, eomoni, I’ll look past through it.”

“Apologize,” my mom demanded from me. “Apologize or I swear I’ll make your life a living hell.”

“I think you just did when you and dad decided to merge with Xenon.”

Mom gasped. “Kim Jun Myeon!” she bellowed.

“Wow, you hate this engagement that much?” Hera cut in. She glared at me.

She looked at my mom and smiled. “Eomoni, can I have a little chat with your son?” she asked. “I think I’ve waited long enough to deserve even that.”

 

We sat quietly for 15 minutes without talking; spending those times just staring and weighing each other character. Her soft eyes looked at me as if she was skinning me alive. I did the same.

“Kim Jun Myeon-sshi,” she started. “Why do you hate me so much?”

“Did I say I hated you?” I snapped back. “I said, I don’t care about you.”

“It feels just the same to me,” she said coldly.

“Well no to me,” I answered back.

“Just answer the question,” she said seriously.

I averted my gaze. I didn’t want to talk.

“Real mature.”

I looked at her and said, “What did you say?”

“I said, real mature.”

I looked around the restaurant and saw that it was just me and her and some waiter on standby remaining in the room. I looked at one of them and said politely, “Can you please leave us alone for a second. I’ll call you back if we need anything.”

They left.

“You’re the embodiment of my hate,” I finally said.

She looked intrigued. “Explain,” she said, then pursed .

“I hate you because…” I started. I hesitated for a second if I really should say everything that I feel about her. I mean I do hate her because… because…

Now that I think about it, it’s not her I hate.

“No, I don’t hate you.”

“Why are you taking your words back?” she asked. “I thought you hate me?”

I thought so too. Now that Yoo hera, the person who I have been hating since the day of our engagement, the woman who resembles an angel, just sits a few feet in front of me, stares at me… I feel that I need to rethink things.

“Because I think I don’t…”

She smirked. “So, you don’t hate me.”

“Yes.”

“I think I know how you feel.”

I stared at her and waited for her next words.

“I think… who you really hate are your parents, the idea of engagement, being trapped in a decision that you didn’t make, the idea of living with a person you don’t like, is that it?”

It’s like she was reading my mind.

“How did…”

“That’s exactly how I feel,” she said.

“So you hated me as well,” I said.

Wow, I’m talking now like I’m a tamed lion. Just a while ago, I really what to go berserk and cut or something, but now, I flipped 180 degrees.

“Oh no, don’t get me wrong. I never hated you. You’re just in the same situation that I am. But, the one that I hated on your side is Genesis, the merge. They’re just pain in the .”

“What shall we do?” I asked, looking clueless now, eyes pleading.

She smiled. “Wait…don’t think that I forgot what you’ve been feeling about me.”

“What?” I asked.

“You hated me.”

“Oh…”

She smiled evilly, although her beautiful face didn’t much as change. She’s still gorgeous.

“I’m not planning to get even, no,” she shook her head.

I was curious; what is she planning?

“I don’t want to hate you; that’s just shallow. I think I want to trap you.”

“Trap; what do you mean by trap?” I was puzzled.

“You hated the idea of a fiancé, of engagement, of being married, to a person you don’t even know, like or love, am I right?” she said.

Oh no, I think I know where this is going to. “What are you thinking?”

“Well, you have no choice… you will be my husband.”

 

I opened the door of the dorm, looking dazed. Xiumin-hyung, Lay, Chen and Baekhyun are playing video games on the living room, trashing the room with their shouts and giggles.

“Oh, hyung, why are you here?” Chen asked, putting down the game console, which is now in Lay’s hand.

I walked pass him and sat on the couch next to Baekhyun.

“Are you ok?” Beakhyun asked. Chen sat next to me.

I looked at them. “Guys, sorry about what I did…”

Xiumin paused the game.

“Yah!” Lay shouted. “I’m playing.”

Xiumin smacked Lay’s head. “Can’t you see we have a situation here?” he said, pointing at me.

“Its okay hyung, we got over it in less than 10 minutes,” Baekhyun smiled. “I know you’re just in much stress.”

“Oh, and congratulations about you engagement,” Chen whispered to my ear. “I’m sorry for saying it but, I’m really happy for you.”

“Yah, aedeul, nawa!” Woomin-hyung shouted. Soon as he said that, the other boys moved out of their room and into the living room. “Group meeting.”

“Hyung,” Sehun looked at me concerned. “What happened to you?”

Do I look pale? I look pale… I think I look pale… I must be pale.

“I thought you’re staying at your hotel?” Luhan-hyung asked. “What’s going on?”

“I saw her.”

There’s no use hiding the fact that I’m engaged now, since big mouth Kris-hyung shouted it out to the galaxy!

OH~ and giggles filled the room.

“What does she look like?” Chanyeol asked, looking intrigued. “I bet she’s hot.”

I sighed. “She is,” I answered. “She’s an angel.”

Eleven pairs of eyes looked at me, waiting for more. There’s a lot to say to them but the next words that I’m going to utter next is the bomb.

“She wants to live here.”

This time, eleven mouths fell open.  

 

 

 

__________________________________________

Comment up guys. It's too quite here. cheeky I really want to know what you think about my story. Thanks in advance!

Crina~