oo9

[Discontinued] Married to the Jerk-dol, Oh Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please check out my new fanfic!

It was about seven in the evening when Sehun and Haeri waited by the garage for EXO's van to come and pick them up. They were allowed to have the cuffs off but with the deal that they would not be staying away from one another for the entire night. Haeri was against the idea of going with Sehun since she did much prefer to stay and read her books at home but Sehun sided with Mrs. Jung since their practice were more important to him that school.

They changed into more comfortable clothes for the night was getting cold.Haeri knew that she would need something to keep her warm and so she had a simple sweater and leggings on. She added a scarf as well to keep her neck warm. Sehun being the fashionista that he is wore something different. He wore two polos over one shirt, with pants and a black cap to complete his look. They looked quite good standing together except for the fact that Haeri's hair was a mess and her eyes were still covered with those ugly spectacles from earlier.

Moments later, a silver van parked in front of the gates. Haeri and Sehun had to walk out towards the van since the guards were too skeptical in having to allow a new vehicle easily enter the house. Mrs. Jung did not even inform them that Sehun was going to practice today and someone would be picking him up. Sehun decided to let it go since the feeling of hate between them was mutual.

"Sehun!" A tanned boy called from one of the open windows.

"Kai. You shouldn't be screaming my name, ya'know. You might call attention." Sehun smirked as he waved at him.

"As if you're that popular anyway." Kai shot back and then smirked for himself when he saw Haeri. "The wife?"

Sehun sighed annoyed and nodded. "The ugly wife."

Haeri glared at the boy. He was talking like she wasn't there. Haeri decided to ignore his remarks and turned to look at the other boys who were peeking through the small space that left them to see her. There were about five more boys from which she saw through the small opening. Sehun had informed them beforehand that Haeri was going to accompany because Mrs. Jung forced him to do so.

"Hop on, then." Sehun said in a commanding tone towards Haeri who stomped his foot before getting inside the van.

Haeri rode inside the van in between two boys. One whom had a really sharp jawline and who had eyelashes that was almost similar to a Camel's. The one to her left had do eyes and he was...beautiful. The two introduced themselves as Chen and Luhan respectively. The others slowly started to introduce themselves as well or was forced to introduce by this baby-faced yet extremely deep voiced boy called Chanyeol.

"So are you in the same year as Sehun?" Their leader, Suho asked.

"I don't know." Haeri simply replied because it was true, she knew nothing about Sehun.

"She sure looks younger than Sehun, though." Kai commented as he gave Haeri a head to toe scan.

"How old are you?" Baekhyun asked as he leaned closer to see Haeri.

"Eighteen..." Haeri answered in a mumble which earned some 'oohs' and 'aahs' from the boys.

"She's just a year or two younger than you, Sehun." Lay who seem to had been sleeping suddenly talked which made the others laugh at the silly man.

"No offense, hyung. That is something I couldn't care any less about." Sehun rolled his eyes and placed his earphones in his ears to shut everyone out from asking anymore about Haeri.

"So..." Luhan started to talk to ease the tension. "How is life so far being withn Sehun?" He asked almost in a whisper so that only him and Chen could hear her answer.

"Should I tell you the truth?" Haeri asked as if she was contemplating if you should stage an act that everything was alright between them.

"I'd appreciate it if you did." He smiled softly as he leaned closer so that she could tell him her answer.

"He is the worst. He is a total jerk. How do you guys even put up with him?" She said in an annoyed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter