oo6

[Discontinued] Married to the Jerk-dol, Oh Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two sat across from each other as they waited patiently for the so-called 'marriage teacher' of theirs to arrive. Sehun was busy fiddling with his phone while Haeri read a book about history. They both disliked each other and it was for the best if they would just ignore one another....while they still can. 

Sehun was being bombarded with messages from s asking about his marriage, as if it was not stressful enough being in a group which had a number of issues within the past year but now he was to be the one under the hot rays of the spotlight after his marriage gets announced.

"Why did I even have to be married to such an ugly girl..." He mumbled.

Haeri heard it and scoffed as she did. She placed her book down on her lap and crossed her arms with a smug smile on her lips. Sehun glanced at her and felt sort of uncomfortable with the look she was giving him. 

"What?" Sehun raised an eyebrow as he waited for her answer.

"Nothing. You're from EXO, right?" Haeri continued smiling in the same creepy manner.

"Yeah..." 

"I didn't expect you to be the ugliest out of them...Now that I saw you in person, you are much more uglier without the makeup and effects..." She chuckled as she picked her book once more and started to read.

"Why you...." Sehun was about to fight back when they heard the door slam open.

There stood a woman, probably in her late twenties. She was wearing a lavender blouse over a navy blue skirt and she had a huge amount of magazines in her arms. She seemed fun but at the same time strict. She had a baby face but her hair was fixed in a tight bun.She pushed her red specs up the bride of her nose and studied the two teenagers in front of her.

"Well, aren't you young?" She commented then sat on the side where Sehun sat. She looked at him and pointed towards Haeri. "Sit next to your bride, child."

Sehun groaned and made his way to sit a meter away from Haeri. Haeri rolled her eyes and placed her book in between them so that whatever happens, they will not be as close as to skin-skin interaction. The teacher seemed unamused and pointed at her book.

"Throw that away and sit closer." 

Sehun smirked and pushed the book away to the floor making Haeri whine as she picked the book up. She glared at Sehun then looked back at the unamused teacher. She seemed really annoyed at how they were acting in front of her. Nobody will think that these two were actually engaged to one another. She snapped her ruler which she got from her pockets on the table.

"Stop it!" She commanded which made them both sat up straight.

"We have a lot to practice and the two of you should NOT be acting like kids!" She rubbed her temples and sighed desperately. "Today, I will be teaching you two how to choose the essentials for your weddings."  

"Li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter