oo3

[Discontinued] Married to the Jerk-dol, Oh Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you guys still like this despite the redo? :'c 

Haeri sat on her bed with her whole body feeling weak and numb. Did her mother just really say that she was going to meet her husband tonight? She has always allowed her mother to take control of her but se did not want it to reach to this certain extent. Then again, she really had no clue why her mother made her go through this in the first place.

To think that they will be going out for business and leaving her with who-knows what kind of boy they would bring in. Her mother just walked away at the mention of husband like it was no big deal but for Haeri, it was. 

She hasn't seen her father all day yet which saddens her because she would at least want to get comforted by her father. She stared at the mirror to look at herself and she noticed how tired her eyes were and it wasn't from college.

She spent the time crying while looking around the house for her father but after seeing he wasn't around, she gave up and retorted back to her room. Right beside her were the clothes her mother had the maids prepared for her. She was just meeting him at home so she had no clue why she had to dress up so formally.

Haeri glanced at the clock which showed that it three hours passed noon. Her 'husband' was suppose to be at the house by Eight in the evening. She had the time to kill but what could she do? She had to prepare. Well the maids had to do it for her.

"It's already hard being your daughter and you decide to marry me off." She muttered to herself while thinking about her mother.

A few more hours into thought and she heard a knock on her door. She wasn't even aware about how long she had spaced out. She stood up and hoped that it was the person she wanted to see the most.

"Appa?" She called out as she opened the door and smiled brightly when she saw him carrying a box of pizza.

"Are you alright, Haeri?" Her father asked while reaching towards her to hug her with his free hand. 

"I think so..." Haeri faked a smile and her father knew that she was truly uncomfortable with it.

"I'm sorry. I just found out today when your mother called me..." He scratched his head and frowned. "Are you ready to meet him...?" 

"It's not like I have a choice, father. Mother will probably get mad at me if I escaped or anything."  Haeri chuckled and gestured her father to enter her room. 

Haeri sat down on the edge of her bed and looked down at her pale fingers. Her father placed a hand over her shoulders and he gave it a light squeeze. She looked up at him and frowned.

"What is it again? What will she benefit from this marriage, father? Am I going to be married to some old man with money? Is it that?" She said hopeless of the outcome of all this.

"Actually...all your mother told me was that you were marrying someone your age." Her father kissed the side of her forehead and smiled. "That's the one good thing in that." 

"It doesn't change anything, father." Haeri frowned more and looked up at him.

"Maybe he's a nice young man who will actually be good to you." Her father tried to encourage his daughter but everything seemed negative to her as of the moment. 

"Father." Haeri whinned a bit.  "No boy has liked me. EVER. The only times boys liked me is when they need someone to bully." She said while pouting.

"You know that's not true, Haeri---"

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter