oo7

[Discontinued] Married to the Jerk-dol, Oh Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for those who have stayed throughout the story. ;w; Please upvote the story as well because it would mean a lot to me. Comments are appreciated as well. QwQ Thankies.

The next day, Sehun woke up with Haeri not in sight. It was not like he could care more if she was there or not but he was curious if she did eventually wake up and take the space next to him. He had a light sleep and he swore he felt no changes from his sleeping surroundings. He shrugged and decided to take a shower and change into his uniform. His engagement was already known since he received about thirty calls from his friends at school asking if those were just rumors. He had a lot of explaining to do and it won't be easy for him knowing that his future wife is an ugly duckling.

Just like him, his friends had this bad perception on what kind of women they would prefer to go after for. They would like a girl with flawless white skin, long luxurious hair, cherry red lips and a body of a goddess. In other words, they wanted someone who was seen in magazines and in televisions. Sehun has had multiple 'flings' as he calls it just to see if he has found a good catch but sadly, not of them would last long enough to keep him interested. 

He went down the stairs and saw Haeri having a conversation with her best friend slash driver, Yoongi. They seemed too close to be just friends or that's just how Sehun saw it. He took the time to observe Haeri and just cringed at how she looked.  She was in her beige oversized sweater and black leggings but she look really unappealing. Her hair was a mess as usual, almost like an uncontrollable beast has set forth on her head. She also had this thick yellow framed spectacles that made her look like a cartoon character. Her lips were paler than anyone he has ever seen and they were chapped as well. Her clothes was perfect though, who knows how long the maids have steamed or ironed it. His eyes went further down to observe her attire, he almost puked when he saw her wearing a pair of yellow socks with hearts printed on them.

Just, no.

Sehun could never tell his friends that this was the girls he was engaged to. It would end his fame and his reputation as a normal person. He just had to buy time until Haeri gets a makeover of some sort or if puberty decides to take mercy on her but right now, it was not in his books to have himself interact with her.

He was disrupted from his train of thought when Mr. Jung came up behind him and patted his shoulder. Sehun looked at him and gave him a small bow as a form of acknowledgement. Unlike Mrs. Jung, Sehun would feel bad when it came to his mind of having to disrespect the father of the house. He was unwelcomed in the Jung Residence but Mr. Jung made him feel more like he was already part of the family.

It was not easy for Sehun after all. He was taken away from his usual environment and he had to deal with two women who occassionally brought irritations to him. Mr. Jung could sense how uneasy this little boy was and he knew that this might be one of the reasons why Sehun is acting so repulsive against everyone in the house. Mr. Jung was not sure about his assumptions but it was better if he thought that way.

"Are you going to school with Haeri...?" Mr.Jung asked as Sehun fixed his bag on his back.

"No. I'm heading out by myself." Sehun shrugged. "Besides, my sasaengs will probably murder her if she they found out that I was marrying her." Sehun almost spat the last word.

"That's probably true. Well, Mrs. Jung send me here to remind you to come early for the lesson. I'll have some shaved ice prepared for the both of you so you won't be learning with an empty stomach." Mr. Jung smiled warmly as he left and walked over to talk to Haeri and Yoongi.  

Sehun took the chance to take his leave and Haeri just watched him exit the door through her peripheral vision.Yoongi did the same but then continued to listen to the instructions that were being given to them. Afterwards, the two went off to her university as well.

Arriving at the gates, Haeri noticed that there was a crowd forming once more around the entrance. She ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter