o10

[Discontinued] Married to the Jerk-dol, Oh Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank the Lord for it was a saturday. No school, no marriage lessons. Just alone time for Haeri. Sehun was with s at Hongdae today. If Haeri could remember clearly, he told her mother that they were going to shoot for some reality show but she could care less. As long as she had time to breathe away from the jerk of a fiance she had, then she'd gladly forget about him.  It has only been a week since he bombarded into her life and she was already sick of him-- What more if they were married?

Right as she was about to trail off to sleep, she heard a knock on the door. She groaned and lazily sat up to glare at the door. She swung her legs to the side to stand up. She did not even bother that she looked like a cave woman who did not know how to take care of herself. 

She reached towards the doorknob and twisted the handle to open the door. Her eyes widened as she saw her father smiling warmly at her. She now had regrets that she did not comb her hair at least. She tackled her father lightly and hugged as she usually does. She loved her father very much and her father loved him as well. Haeri looked up at him and he ruffled her hair.

"Do you wanna go out for some Bubbatea?" He aked as he gently caressed her back.

"Won't mom be mad...?" She frowned at the thought of her mother who did not allow her to leave the house without permission.  

"Do I need her permission to take you out? I am your dad after all." He chuckled then pulled away from her. "Get dressed and I'll go ask Yoongi to come with us, alright?" He chuckled.

Haeri whinned and then crossed her arms. "Why does that jerk have to come along?" She pouted and then went towards her closet to get a set of new clothes. All her father did was chuckle some more before closing the door behind him.

After taking a shower, she decided to dress in something simply. She wore a white short with a big image of Po ---- The teletubby---over red shorts and brown combat boots.If her mother saw her, she would have probably got scolded but her father could careless. If she wanted to wear a wedding dress for no reason, he'd allow it. You could probably say that Haeri was spoiled but she really isn't. If she was, then her clothing should be all branded but she just got this shift from a thrift shop near her college. 

"You look stupid." Yoongi commented as soon as he saw her.

"That makes two of us." Haeri stuck her tongue out as she kicked his shin.

"Ow!" Yoongi frowned and glared at her."How can you be mean to me when you're younger?!" Yoongi yanked her hand and brought her to her father. "Mr. Jung-- Haeri kiched me again!" He whinned.

"Aigoo. You two never change--" Mr. Jung chuckled as he watched both of them. "You can really pass of a sister and brother." Mr. Jung commented as he continued to observe them.

"I don't know who's the brother between us since she hits like a man." Yoongi commented while blocking his upper body with his arms to avoid getting hit once more.

"Did you just admit to being the girl?" Haeri bursted out laughing and if Mr.Jung was not there to watch them, Yoongi would probably shove her to the couch and hit her with the pillows that rested there.

"So shall we go now..?" Mr. Jung smiled as to interrupt the two from murdering each other.

The three of them went to Myeongdeong to search for the small store that Mr. Jung was telling them about --during the whole trip. Yoongi was driving and Mr. Jung sat at the backseat with Haeri. They listened to the radio as they made their way to their destination.

Next on the music chart is EXO! We will now play their song Growl for you!

"Isn't that the brat's group?" Haeri asked without it being addressed to anyone.

"You mean your husband to be?" Yoongi teased making Haeri kick on his seat. "YA!"

"I will never see him as a husband." Haeri spat and her father sighed softly at his daughter. "Turn the radio off."

Mr. Jung knew how Haeri felt. He and her mother were actually in an arranged marriage as well. She was uptight like before and she did not know how to  have fun while he was fun-loving and he was anti-commitment. There first few months were filled with arguments, divorce threats and...let's just say that there were a lot of cussing between them. Nobody wanted to be the bigger person in between them. It was not until his father had a talk with him. He was told that even if there was no love in between

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter