oo2

[Discontinued] Married to the Jerk-dol, Oh Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first class was Physical Education and wasn't Hyunsae thrilled. NOT.

If there was one subject she can never excel in, it was PE.  She was always clumsy and falling on the ground whenever they played sports but she wasn't so sure what kind of PE they would be getting this year. Her admission permit only said PE 1-D and there could be a lot of things that could start with that letter.

Then later in the game, she finally found out what it mean.

She thought that it was dance but she was wrong.

It was dodgeball.

Dodgeball is a deadly game, well at least for her. She compares this game with the old way of killing people by throwing stones or bricks at them. It was almost as if you were undergoing hazing but it's good and it was graded. 

She could not even listen to the professor's introduction since she started to picture how she could possibly die through this sport.  She wasn't really a negative person but she was truly afraid of having hit by balls. No matter how big it is like a basketball or how tiny like a ping pong. 

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard screaming again. Her eyes followed the person who just walked in and whom she guess would have been the source of the flailing girls. Haeri's eyes widened as she recognized the boy.

It was the boy from earlier. 

The boy who forced her into the closet. 

With that, she lost the interest in knowing why he was so popular around the female students. The professor tried to keep them calm but had no luck and decided to ask the remaining boys and Haeri to form into 5 teams while those who were fantasizing about they male student would be grouped together.

Haeri was grouped with six other boys who were surprised that she was even with them. They all looked at her then towards the boy who was now being surrounded by all their female classmates.

"Why aren't you with them?" One of them asked.

Haeri looked at him and shrugged. "Why would I be?"

"He's a celebrity. Chicks dig that, don't they?" Another replied to her.

Haeri shrugged and sat down on the bleachers while they discussed a few plans on how to have their team win against the others. Her teammates can't simply let go that she was unaffected by the fact that a celebrity studied in the same university as they did.

"Do you even know who he is?" A short boy asked who had his arms crossed the whole time.

"No. Should I?" Haeri simply replied with her head titlted to the side.

"Don't you know who EXO is?" One of the girls who finally came back asked you as he overhead your chat.

"I do but I'm not as much of a fan." Haeri looked up at her and then raised an eyebrow. "So he's a part of that group?"

"That's Oh Sehun. Their oh-so-hot maknae." Another girl giggled as she came back with a signature on her shirt. "I got his sign. I can die happily now." She stuck her tongue out at the girl who whinned.

"You're some cool chick." One of the boys chuckled when the other two left to go back to Sehun.

"Why so...?" Haeri looked behind him and saw the a boy with electric blue hair smirking at her.

"It's because you don't dig idols." He shrugged and took the spot next to her. "I nominate her as team leader just for being cool." 

"I second the motion!" They all raised their hands up. 

"W-wait...what?"  Her eyes widened flustered with their decision.

"Come on. You're practically one of te boys now!" He clapped and looked at the others who nodded in agreement.

"I have to decline. I am really clumsy and I doubt I would be much help to you guys." Haeri said honestly which made them chuckle. 

"Well that . You will be at the center then if you want to get eliminated first so you won't get a beating." The blue-haired boy mentioned. 

"I g-guess so..." Haeri just nodded and looked down at her lap. 

"Class dismissed." The professor called out and sighed seeing that he will not be able to have the class practice a game today.

Haeri grabbed her bag and waved at them. She decided to go to the locker room to change first before heading to the cafeteria to grab some lunch. She can't help but think of the Sehun boy everyone was talking about. Was he really THAT popular?

She changed back into her clothes and started combing her hair down instead of having it up in a ponytail. She held on to her bag straps and started walking towards the cafeteria. Just like before, the students were crowding around that Sehun kid again. 

Haeri sighed and decided to get her tray of food first before choosing a place to sit at. She grab a small plate of fruit salad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter