o11

[Discontinued] Married to the Jerk-dol, Oh Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunday. Everyone was free for the day, even Sehun decided to stay in. They were both stucked inside the room with nothing to do. The two still refused to talk with one another unless they were required too---which means that they only talk when the devil Jung is at home. Haeri had to read today for her quizzes on the following week. There were five for the week; one for each day. She was not going to let this jerk ruin her study time.

She grabbed a pile of her books from her desk and made her way to the bed where she dropped the load. Sehun was surprised when he felt himself bounce by a bit as the books seem to weigh more than he did. He unplugged one of his earbud out and raised an eyebrow as she did not even make eyecontact with him. She sat at the farthest side of the bed and started reading one of her books---which was all about environmental science. She was acting like how she lived normally before this fool beside her came into mess her life.

"The hell. Why are you studying on a sunday?" He asked as he plugged his earbud back,not actually wanting to hear her answer.

She did not respond as well. She just continued on studying the respective chapter for the quiz scheduled for the following day. Sehun watched her and found it even more weird how studious she could be. He had never met a person who was this serious with their grades and it answered his question why most students did not want to be friends with her.First, she was a nerd-- no one would want to lower their popularity by hanging out with her. Second, nobody liked someone who stole all the glory and praises from the professors.

So why was she hanging out with that one boy who had silver hair?

He could still remember seeing her on the first day of classes. His 'buddies' told him that she would probably be the victim for bullying this year since she just holds the sign to attract bullies to mess with her. He laughed along them, not knowing when karma would hit him at the back. When his friends were gone, he noticed the tall boy approach her. She seemed surprise with the interaction which made Sehun roll his eyes. It was normal for someone who...was her.

The boy was familiar but he did not know him by name. Maybe they had the same organization at the university? He was not really good with remembering these kind of things and so he just let it pass. He would just remember that Haeri would probably graduate the university with a fling going on between her and the tall boy. Don't get it wrong. Sehun is not a bit jealous about it but he was more curious on who would waste precious time with her.

He lost his train of thought when he felt the other side of the bed moving again. He saw Haeri walking towards her closet to place a gray hoodie over her violet sweater.  He sighed softly at the sight. He thought she was insane to be wearing such thick clothes on a hot day but Haeri could care less if the opinion came from Sehun. She grabbed a messenger bag and slung it around her.

"Where are you going?" Sehun asked as if demanding an instant answer from Haeri who just responded with a shrug.

Before he could demand once more, she was out the door. Sehun wondered if he should follow her but thought that it would be a waste of time so he went back to his position while she went to Lord knows where.  Meanwhile, Haeri had set her mind in going to the Video games store. She was the complete description of a nerd but there was also an inner geek hiding deep in her. Her mother would not approve with the fact that she's playing games so she does this only when her mother is out on a long business trip. She had a small collection of games and she would cherish them like it was her only freedom away from her mom.

Upon arriving at the store, just as always---it was packed with boys.  Haeri sighed and decided to pull her hoodie up.If there was one thing she hated the most about this shop, it would have to be these hormonal teenagers.  She slid through the aisle which sold stimulation games and she made sure that her face would remain hidden. As she continued searching for something that would interest her, she felt someone elbow her from the side.

"What are you doing here, Haeri?" Whispered the person who stood right next to her.

She looked up and her eyes widened. She never expected this person to be here--nor did she expect him to remember her name. He was wearing a black sweater over gray pants and he wore a mask that would cover his identity from the people around them. His eyes were the giveaway of who he was and all Haeri could do was bow repeatedly him.

"You do not need to be so formal, you know?" He chuckled as he held her shoulder for her to stop.

"I-I'm sorry. I just didn't know that you would be here...Kris oppa." Haeri rubbed her na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter