oo4

[Discontinued] Married to the Jerk-dol, Oh Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a boy downstairs that laugh upon seeing her.

A very familiar boy.

He stood there with blue cardigan and white shirt and continued laughing at her.

"Can it really be you?" He asked with a belittling tone to his voice.

"You're going to be my wife? What a joke!" He continued laughing and wiped an invisible tear from his eyes.

"Why are you even dressed like that?" He asked again.

Oh Sehun

Why is he here?

Haeri stared at him in disbelief as she started to walk upstairs again. Sehun watched her as she didn't even meet him with any greetings or what. He shrugged and just followed her. He had lon legs so catching up with her was no problem. He looked around and observed the surroundings.

"Hey twerp. Where do I slee---?" Before he could even finish sentence, his face was met by Haeri's door.

She flopped down on her bed face first, not caring if she looks good anymore. She lost her mood when she saw him. Why of all people it had to be him? The celebrity crush of the whole female student body. 

The real question was why was he degrading her.

He appeared different in school when he was around his fangirls. Was that all fake? She groaned in mental pain and crawled inside her covers and started punching one of her pillows. Meanwhile, Sehun was staring at the door in disbelief.

Did she actually close the door? On me? EXO's Oh Sehun? 

He scoffed and crossed his arms. He kicked the lower part of the door and waited for her to open it but she didn't. Sehun rolled his eyes and decided to ask one of the maids that passed by for an extra key to Haeri's bedroom.

"Excuse me. Can I have the keys to her room?" Sehun asked one of the maids who look flustered at the idol's presence.

"T-the y-young lady o-only has one c-copy of the k-key..." She bowed quickly and scurried away.

Sehun groaned in frustration and kicked the door once more. He started knocking at the door to annoy Haeri. Haeri on the other hand has plugged in earphones into her ears and started playing music on her phone to cancel out Sehun's violent knocks.

Getting annoyed with each other, Sehun knew that there was no other way to get her to open the door for him but to pull the power out. He went back to one of the flustered maids and asked her where the light switches were. 

Yoongi was just passing by when he met eyes with Sehun. He approached him with his hands behind him. Sehun raised an eyebrow and waited for him to talk before proceeding to following the maid.

"Are you the husband?" He said the last word in a strange manner.

"That sounds gross but sadly, I am." Sehun did not even spare him a look but continued to listen to the maid's instructions.

"What are you plotting there?" Yoongi peeked over his shoulder and then suddenly crossed his arms. 

"Let's just say that girl is gonna get a taste of the Sehun treatment." H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter