o12

[Discontinued] Married to the Jerk-dol, Oh Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's eyes scanned through the eyes of each of s. He had so many questions bottled inside of his  head. From how they found out that he lived here from what were they doing in the Jung's Mansion. Sehun glanced over towards the leader, Suho. He has this apologetic look on his face then cocked his head towards the direction where Kris stood. Baffled, he raised an eyebrow at the older male seeing that this was all his doings. Kris rolled his eyes at Sehun's expression then pointed towards Tao who was holding a basket filled with assorted fruits.

"I should have known." Sehun groaned from behind Haeri and her father.

"Stop groaning. This wasn't my idea of a peaceful evening as well." Haeri sighed softly as she listened to her father greeting the eleven boys into their humble abode.

"We were wanting to ask something, Mr. Jung...but we didn't get to see you the last time." Tao stepped forward and started to show a subtle hint of his aegyo.

"Oh no.." Suho mumbled from behind the others boys.

"Don't tell me he's.." Kris rubbed his temples.

"Can we sleep over?" Tao beamed with his usual amount of cuteness which would make any girl swoon, Haeri included.

"Sleep over?!" Haeri's eyes widened when she heard Sehun exclaiming those two words. She looked at him and he had this expression which was a mix between frustration and embarrassment.

"Can't we? I mean..Mr.Jung?" Tao ignored Sehun quickly and diverted his attention

"Sure." Mr. Jung smiled warmly at them which was a great shocker for all of them. "But how about your clothes?" He asked.

"We can always call our manager." Tao glanced over to Suho and did his aegyo at him.

Suho was already defeated by the panda's cute little actions that he excused himself to inform their manager. Sehun, as well as Haeri, both had their jaws dropped that Yoongi had to close it for them. He laughed softly atas their reactions but then went to the kitchen to inform the maids to prepare the extra comforters for them to sleep in. Haeri sighed in defeat and then glanced at Sehun who was glaring daggers at his brothers.

"Can Haeri sleep down here with us, Mr. Jung?" They were more surprised when that question came from Luhan.

"Sure but no funny business." He warned and they all nodded quickly. "I'll ask Yoongi to stay with you guys, as well."

"Understood." Kris bowed his head and motioned for Tao to offer the fruit basket towards the father of the house. "We bought a little something..as compensation...if we became a bother." He said in his usual mature voice.

"We brought ginseng for the family." Lay, a boy with deep dimples came forward while holding a small box to offer to Haeri's father. 

Haeri's father smiled and asked one of the maids to take it to the kitchen to cook it for the boys. He had told them that they were free to do anything for the time being as food was being prepared. The thirteen of them were now left to give each other awkward looks. Sehun was glaring at Tao who was too fixated over the pictures displayed on the table just beside the couch.

"Why?" Sehun asked as if the others already knew what he meant by the question.

"Why what?"  Kai asked back as he sat comfortably at the center of the couch.

"Why are you here?" Sehun groaned at the realization of having to deal with not only Haeri but also his eleven brothers. Sehun was a brat, yes but he loved s. He loves them to a certain extent--hence why he also likes some time to himself.

"Hey, don't act as if you don't want us to." Tao whinned and then slung his arm over the maknae's shoulder. "Hey, we bought you bubble tea!" He grinned as he gestured Baekhyun to hand over the grande cup filled with chocolated flavored bubble tea.

"Is this a bribe?" Sehun glared at Tao as he grabbed the cup of his beloved beverage. 

"Take it as how you see it." Tao shrugged his shoulder. "Anyway, Haeri!" He slung his other arm around the girl.

"What...?" She asked, almost annoyed with why Sehun's friends were there with them.

"We bought some snacks. I hope you like sour candies because the things we have are dominant with zing." Tao winked.

"We also didn't brink alcohol." Kyungsoo suddenly mentioned. "We know that it would be improper to do so." 

Haeri raised an eyebrow at Kyungsoo. Is he the only normal one among them? She thought.  Haeri then looked at them one by one as if she was trying to depict her impression for the eleven boys. They have noticed how quiet she became and just followed her eyes as she scanned each one of them. Her eyes stopped on the boy whom she fancied the most.

"Hey, Haeri." Luhan smiled sweetly as their eyes met.

"H-hi..." She managed to say. 

They haven't meant for long but Haeri sure had a tiny crush on Luhan. Luckily, the eleven boys seem oblivious to that fact--except for one. Sehun's eyes squinte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter