oo1

[Discontinued] Married to the Jerk-dol, Oh Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five o'clock and Haeri was already being getting out of bed. Despite having her first class schedule at Eight, her mother constantly reminds her that punctuality is the best regardless of the place or the time set for meetings. It was not like she actually cared for business or what not but her mother would always relate something with the industry she is in.

Jung Jaemi, 45 years old and the current CEO of Jung Trading International. Her mother's name is known to a lot of corporate investors which explains the fast growth of their company for ten years now. She is very cold and distant to Haeri and she is barely at home to spend some quality time with her husband. 

Jung Hansol, 47 years old and currently a house-husband. His family is the owner of Jung Trading International but seeing that his wife had more passion in the line of business than he did, he decided that he would stay at home to take care of their daughter instead.  

Haeri did not mind having her father stand up as the mother image, in fact, she could not love her father any more for all the things he has given to her. Things in which is with her permanently and those are the values and morals every citizen needs to take in.  

Back to the story, Haeri was walking downstairs when she saw her father waiting for her with a bright smile on his face. She looked at him and jumped three steps down from the stairs and on to her father's arms.

"Did you have a nice rest, Haebear?" Her dad smiled as she caressed her back. 

"Yes, dad! I had a dream about school today and I think it would turn out better this year." She nodded to herself.

"This is your first year in college...are you excited?" Her father grinned as he placed her down slowly on the floor. 

"Yes! I hope it won't be like when I was in high school..." She pouted at the memories when she used to have been bullied before.

"Don't give them a reason to bully you, Haebear." Her father ruffled her hair and smiled softly. "Let's go have breakfast, shall we?"

Haeri nodded and started trailing behind her father as he went towards the dining room. "Is mother home..?" She asked curiously.

"She headed to work at four." He simply replied as he sat down at the center chair around the table.

Haeri nodded and chewed her inner cheek as she looked at her father who was also looking back at her. He sighed softly and reached over to grab her hand gently and to draw circles around the back of her hand. 

"Are you sad that your mother won't be able to join us eat today, Haebear?" He asked worriedly. 

"It's not like this is the first time, father. I got used to eat dinner just with you." She nodded and smiled softly at him.

Her father was a bit sad upon hearing that. It almost seemed like Haeri does not even acknowledge her mother as family anymore but only as a person she needs to respect. He gave her daughter a light squeeze before the maids came in with two plates which had french toast, scrambled eggs and sausages. He thanked the maid who gave him his cup of dark coffee and Haeri did the same for the maid who brought her a glass of orange juice.

Not wanting to make her daughter feel uncomfortable with the topic about her mother. Her father decided to change the topic back to her college. He wanted to assure her that she should be positive today. He could still remember her daughter coming home in tears after being bullied all through out her high school life. It was hard to monitor bullying especially if it was with Haeri. She was scared to speak up at times but she still remains happy after she has cried it out to her father.

"So what are you gonna wear today? Isn't this the first time for you to not have a uniform?" He chuckled softly. If there was one thing people knew about Haeri, it would be her great fashion sense.

"Nothing extravagant." She smiled as she took a bite of her bread. "Is Yoongi picking me up today...?" She tilted her head to the side.

"He is. Do you wanna take the limo?" His father said while taking a sip of his coffee. 

"N-no. Can we just take the Corolla?" Haeri asked while rubbing her shoulder. "I don't like catching attention that much..." She mumbled.

"So should we ask Yoongi to dress up casually so that he'd seem like a cousin or a brother who's just taking you to school?" His father suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea, father." She nodded eagerly.

"Suji, can you please call Yoongi here?" Her father asked one of the young mades who quickly departed the room to fetch the said man.

Moments later, a boy about the same age as Haeri came inside in his driver's uniform. He had a plain white polo with a black blazer to top it and black

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter