oo5

[Discontinued] Married to the Jerk-dol, Oh Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOONGI!" Haeri run towards the confused Yoongi who whinced as she suddenly grabbed his ear and pinched it.

"Y-YA!" Yoongi started to push her away without actually ending up hurting her. "LET ME GO."

"YOU IDIOT. WHY WOULD YOU LET THAT JERK ENTER MY ROOM?"  Haeri whined as she started kicking Yoongi's knee.

"HE SAID HE WAS YOUR HUSBAND. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DO? THROW HIM OUT?" Yoongi frowned and then grabbed her wrist to push her away from him.He breathed in deeply as soon as he could. 

"YES." Haeri frowned and then crossed her arms. She pouted too much that Yoongi kind of felt a little bad for allowing Sehun to barge into her room. 

Yoongi pulled her into a brotherly hug and she kept on punching his back showing him that she was still mad for what had happened. At the same time, Sehun was on his way down the stairs when he saw Haeri and Yoongi hugging. He scoffed to himself and crossed his arms, unamused.

"Sure. She chooses a driver over a celebrity? Apparently, rich people have no taste as well." Sehun shook his head and made his way towards them.

Yoongi noticed the snobby aura coming close and he knew it was Sehun. He glanced down at Haeri whose face was too red from anger. He tapped her shoulder which made her look up at him. Yoongi cocked his head to the side making her look behind them. She saw Sehun looking at both of them with a blank expression.

"Having fun?" Sehun asked.

"Yes but then you came." Haeri glared at him with arms crossed.

"Why are you so mad at me, girl? Shouldn't you be thankful that you get to have this--" He gestured all over his body. "-- for the rest of your life?" He chuckled menancingly. 

"Ew. Gross." Haeri stuck her tongue out and then looked back at Yoongi. "See. This is your fault!" Haeri kicked him on the shin which made him groan in pain.

"You have a knack for kicking people, don't you?" Yoongi rubbed the hurt area and then looked at Sehun. "You should be careful of this monster."

"Do you mean her kicking ability or her face in general?" Sehun chuckled onboxiously.

"YA!" Haeri shot him a glare which he just mocked.

"Aigoo. You two are so adorable. Have a fun marriage. Sweg out." Yoongi took the opportunity to escape away from Haeri.

Haeri sighed and then started walking towards her room again with Sehun trailing behind her. She stopped in her tracks and looked coldly at him as if he was doing something wrong. Sehun raised an eyebrow and held a staring contest with her. Both were too stubborn enough to give up their grounds until they were informed by one of the maids that Mr. and Mrs. Jung has arrived back home.

Haeri froze and she pushed Sehun to the side to make her way back towards the door. She bowed when her parents arrived and Sehun just followed without showing any signs of respect. Sehun had this strange eye contact between Mrs. Jung which Haeri and her father noticed. It was electrifying how they talked through their eyes and for a moment, Haeri swore she saw some anger in his eyes.

Sehun looked back at her as if asking her a rheotorical 'what' question which made her shrug. The four of them gathered in the dining room in which was already prepped up with various foods from different counties, or so Sehun assumed. Haeri sat across Sehun and as usual. Mrs. Jung took her spot which was at the head of the table. 

"So I see you two are now acquainted." Mrs. Jung started as she began to slice a piece of her well-done steak.

"Yes." Was all Haeri could answer while she twirl her fork around her pasta.

Sehun observed her actions which made him chuckle internally. He was annoyed with Mrs. Jung but he was also a fan for having to have Haeri tamed with simply questions and gestures. Sehun took a surprisingly big bite of the chicken by using his hands to feed himself. They all stared at him like he was some sort of ingrate. 

"Have you seen your room, child?" Mrs. Jung asked without looking at Sehun.

Sehun shrugged and then looked at Haeri as if telling her to explain. Haeri sighed softly and kicked his foot under the table. Enough to hurt but too little to be noticed by her mother. 

"Is he suppose to be staying in my room, mother?" Haeri asked in the softest voice possible. 

"Of course not, I can't have visitors see you sleeping with a man without being officially married yet." Her mother replied with outmost disgust at the thought of having her pride ruined by Haeri.

Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter