o13

[Discontinued] Married to the Jerk-dol, Oh Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As night fell, and their energies started to lower down, Kyungsoo suddenly fell something soft fall on his shoulder. He looked over to his left arm and saw Haeri sleeping against him. The others were doing the same posture, some were even laying down face flat on the floor. Chanyeol was too busy stacking his face with popcorn to notice Haeri.  Baekhyun then whistled softly which caught the attention of the remaining ones who were still awake.

"Look at that. If I knew less, I'd think Kyungsoo and Haeri are the married couple." He chuckled to himself.

"She's already servinga great honor to be fixed to marry me, she does not deserve to get married to any of you." Sehun sassed.

"Give her a break." Chanyeol threw pieces of popcorn towards her. "Why do you hate her so much, Sehunnie?"

"I don't hate her. I despise her existence. She is the reason I feel more like a prisoner than a man who hit a jackpot." He rolled his eyes.

"Maybe she despises yours too." Chen stuck his tongue out, getting a tad annoyed with Sehun's behavior.

"Whose side are you on?" Sehun whinned as he made a face towards Chen.

"Not yours, obviously." Baekhyun laughed softly while giving Chen a high five.

"I just hope that you wouldn't try messing with her in your university too." Luhan commented and the others nodded.

"You can't stop me." Sehun smirked as he looked at Haeri's sleeping figure.

It was monday and that signaled that it was time to go to school. Sehun had apaprently left with s and being the 'kind' hyungs they weree, they decided to drop off their maknae as they made their way to SM Entertainment. Haeri was pleased to know that she wouldn't have to deal with his useless banters early in the morning. Today, the college was holding a fair for the organizations that existed in the campus for who knows how long. She had no idea in what kind of organization she'd take part it but she's very excited for it regardless. 

Haeri grabbed a blue hoodie and topped it under some yellow jeans she bought off at a sale with Yoongi. She grabbed her black chucks and placed them on her feet. She looked at the mirror and smiled happily to herself. Since her mother was still on a business trip, she was free to dress in her usual boyish fashion. She didn''t have to put up the facade of being a girly girl for her mother's own satisfaction.

When she made her way downstairs, Yoongi was already waiting for her by the kitchen. He was much on what seem to have been a half-eaten bagel and he stared at her as if his eyes were asking what took her so long to wake up. Haeri's father wasn't around either for the day, he had to pick up his wife today at the airport while Haeri was at school. Her father had managed to have the guest room cleaned up for Sehun because Haeri felt uncomfortable sharing a room with him. That was the least a father could do for her daughter.

"Why are you so slow?" Yoongi groaned as he handed her a paper bag which she assumed had her breakfast.

"Sorry?" She rolled her eyes and rummaged through the bag, she found a carton of chocolate milk and a slice of banana bread. She started munching on her food while Yoongi escorted her outside.

"What time should I pick you up?" He asked as he opened the door for her. 

"School ends at around 4 today since there's an organization fair." She replied as she sipped the chocolate milk happily. 

"Why don't you just ask your husband to go home with you?" He asked a little agitated.

"Why are you giving me an attitude this early?" Haeri asked, confused on why her best friend was acting in such way.

He sighed softly before rubbing his nape awkwardly. He bowed apologetically and looked up at her afterwards. "I have to go somewhere after lunch. It's...my dad."

Haeri's eyes widened. It has been a while since Yoongi brought up her dad. By a while, it's approximately seven months and ten days. Yoongi had always despised his father because he left him and his mom to thrive for a living because he couldn't give up his life with his friends and the responsibilities that prohibited him from being himself. Yoongi was only three years old back then and he saw how his mother wept like she mourned for his death. If it wasn't for the kind heart of Haeri's father, they would probably be at the streets, begging for money.

"Did he ask for you...?" She asked, hoping that she wouldn't pull on emotional parts of his past.

"Yeah...apparently, he's sick. He wants to see my mom and...he also mentioned how he wanted to see me." Yoongi look confused and unpleasant from remembering his earlier talk with his mother.

"I can manage to go home today...don't worry about me, alright?" Haeri smiled and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "I wish you luck." 

"Thanks for understanding, Haeri." He ruffled her hair and returned a sweet smile.

As the two made their way to the university, Haeri began thinking about the sleepover EXO had in their house. They were quite noisy at first which made it hard for her to get some sleep but as soon as tiredness washed over them, they became as quiet a pet. She remembered waking up that morning in her room while the rest of them huddled on the floor of the living room. Who carried her? That she didn't know but she was thankful to whoever it was. 

"We're here." Yoongi called, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"See you at dinner, Yoongi." Haeri waved before grabbing her things and headed towards the gates of the school.

Just then, a van stopped in front of her and someone slid the window down and waved at Haeri. It was no other than the leader of EXO's Beagle squad, Kim Jongdae. Haeri smiled softly and waved back and she tried to make out the silhouettes of the other boys who were pressed ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter