oo8

[Discontinued] Married to the Jerk-dol, Oh Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After class, Sehun and Haeri made their way back quickly to the house so that nobody could catch them being fetched together. Haeri was busy talking to Yoongi about meeting her new friend while Sehun was keeping himself busy by listening different kinds of music on his smartphone. Yoongi seemed happy that Haeri seemed to be more happy now considering how she grew up with only having one friend.

Yoongi was not the jealous type of best friend. Any person who would make Haeri happy is fine with him. Yoongi handed Haeri a box of her favorite chocolate flavored wafer sticks while he offered Sehun a box of cheese sticks. Sehun shook his head and decided that he would instead wait for what Mr. Jung planned to prepare for them. 

"So how about you? How was your day?" Yoongi eyed Sehun from the car's mirror.

"As usual. Chicks following me, me trying to escape them.."

He was interupted when Haeri coughed mockingly. He looked at her questioning why she did so and she gave him the are-you-serious facial expression. She shook her head and Sehun decided to drop the topic as well.

A few momens later, they arrived at the Jung Residence with a strict looking Ms. Hwang waiting for them with her infamous stick. As the two went out of the car, she greeted them with a cold tone and ordered them to follow after her. Sehun wanted to see what snack they had first but Ms. Hwang insisted that the lesson was much more important than his stomach.

"First of all, did you two sleep together?" Ms. Hwang asked while she sat on the sofa with her legs crossed.

They both looked at each other and nodded which seemed to bring a littl delight to the old crook's face. She looked at Sehun who just stared back with his usual pokerface. She then glanced at Haeri who was looking at her innocently, patiently waiting for what she has in store for the two of them.  She opened her small purse that was resting on the sofa way before they arrived. She took out what seemed to be a set of handcuffs. 

"What is that for...?" Sehun asked suspiciously.

"I will tell you later but first, you two should take your baths and change into comfortable clothing. I'll ask for them to bring the snacks here." Ms. Hwang gestured the two of them away.

"As long as there is food when I come back--- " Sehun said almost threatening the old lady.

After they changed into more comfortable clothing, the two went back to meet Ms. Hwang who was jotting something down in her pink notebook. Sehun and Haeri sat back right where they were before and Ms. Hwang gestured them to eat their snacks first. They ate their food quickly since there was an awkward atmosphere around them and the two had no idea why.

"So now that you're done. Boy, give me your left hand and Haeri, give me your right hand." Ms. Hwang instructed.

The two did as told and reached their hands towards her. With a simple click, they were now cuffed to one another. It took a while for them to internalize that they were basically imprisoned with one another. 

"YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" They screamed in unison which earned them a disgusted expression from the older female.

"This will teach you two a little thing about one another. You should be thankful that I will be allowing you to take that off in school." She snapped at them.

"How will we eat? How will we bathe? How will we do anything?!" Haeri frowned as she looked at her dominant hand. Sehun was fortunate that he was still able to use his right hand but Haeri was left with only her less used hand.

"You will do that for one another." Ms. Hwang simply replied.

"Even taking a bath?" Sehun blinked a lot, a faint smirk appearing at the corner of his lips.

"You ert!" Haeri kicked the side of Sehun's leg and smirked as Sehun whimpered.

"This is exactly what I meant. You two will never have a happy marriage if you do not get along. I suggest you take the time and try to be kind to each other." Ms. Hwang gave a frustrated sigh. "Now w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter