Click

Down the Road

~*~

Chapter XVI

Click.

 

3월 21

A few hours ago, Dongwoo had thought that nothing special would happen that day, but when Myungsoo called him, the day changed into something special.

Dongwoo picked up his phone quickly when he saw Myungsoo’s name on the caller ID.  “Hey, Myungsoo-yah, what’s up?”

“Hyung…” Myungsoo’s voice was tired and quiet as he spoke quietly into the phone. 

“Yes?  Is something wrong?” Dongwoo asked, feeling worried. 

“Could you… could you help me with something?”

“Of course, what is it?” 

“Could you bring my camera to the hospital now?  I think that Sungyeol or Sungjong has it.”

“Why?” 

Myungsoo didn’t reply and Dongwoo started to worry.  “Hey, Myungsoo-yah, what’s bothering you?  I’ll help you with anything.”

Myungsoo let out a long sigh, before answering.  “Hyung… I want to… could you just please come to me?  I want to show you something.”

~*~

“Hey, Myungsoo.  I have your camera-“ Dongwoo cut himself off as he saw Myungsoo.  “What are you wearing?”

Unlike recently, Myungsoo wasn’t wearing a hospital gown, but normal street clothes as if he was going to go outside.  Myungsoo smiled and stood up when he saw Dongwoo.  “Let go then!”

“But, what?” Dongwoo stammered as Myungsoo poked his head out the door and looked around.  “Myungsoo!  Why are you dressed like that?”

Myungsoo scowled at Dongwoo.  “I want to show you something, and I’m certianly not leaving the hospital looking like a run away patient in a hospital gown.  I might be sick, but I’m still L!”

“What are you doing?” Dongwoo asked again. 

Myungsoo hurried down the hall and Dongwoo trailed helpessly behind him.  “I want to leave, I’m not staying here for another second.”

“But-“

“Hyung.”  Myungsoo stopped and faced Dongwoo.  “I told you last November that I didn’t want to stay in my room because I felt like those four walls were my prison.  Those four walls in my room are keeping me in and I feel like I’m going crazy.  I need to leave, even if it’s only for a little while.”

Dongwoo looked at Myungsoo carefully.  Myungsoo stared back with pleading eyes.  Dongwoo could read everything in Myungsoo’s eyes, a strange vunerbility in the back of his eyes that only he could ever see. 

“Hyung, please, just one day,” Myungsoo whispered. 

He found himself nodding and Myungsoo jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly.  “Thank you so much, hyung,” Myungsoo whispered, his voice wavering slightly. 

Dongwoo nodded, patting his shoulder. 

I’ll try to do anything for you, Myungsoo-yah, I promise.

~*~

It was only after they had gotten onto the subway and a few stops away from the hospital when Dongwoo realized something. 

“Did you tell Hyeji-noona that you were going?” Dongwoo asked suddenly.  “Or Dr. Song?  Or your parents?  Or Sunggyu-hyung?”

Myungsoo raised his eyebrow and pulled out his phone, dialing a number quickly.  “Hey, Sunggyu-hyung.  If you happen to be worried about me, I’m out with Dongwoo-hyung.  Don’t worry!  Bye!” Myungsoo hung up and grinned at Dongwoo.  “There you go.  I called him.”

“But…” Dongwoo stared at him as Myungsoo’s phone started to ring again. 

Myungsoo shrugged and put his phone back into his pocket.  “I told Sunggyu-hyung.  He can handle it.”

Dongwoo winced as his phone started to ring too.  “Are you sure this is a good idea?”

“Of course,” he answered.

Dongwoo sighed.  “Myungsoo,” he said, his tone clearly telling him that he needed the younger to listen to him.

Myungsoo looked at him, his eyebrow raised.  “Hyung,” he said in the same tone except a bit more teasing.

“You’re going to get in a lot of trouble,” Dongwoo warned.

“Repeating that won’t change my mind,” Myungsoo said.  “I don’t care that I’m going to get in trouble.”

Dongwoo sighed and followed Myungsoo as they got off the train.  “Then please remind me why we have to do this?”

“Because I want to,” Myungsoo said confidently.  “If you’re going to continue nagging me, go home, okay?”

He rolled his eyes.  “There is no way that I’m leaving you alone anywhere, that includes when you’re not sick or at the hospital,” Dongwoo said as he followed him through the station.  “Where are we going?”

Myungsoo didn’t answer and started walking more quickly.  By the time they reached the ground level, he was pratically running.  Dongwoo grinned as Myungsoo jumped and twirled around in the open air.

Dongwoo’s phone rang again and he looked down at the caller ID. 

Gyu-jiji

He hesitated, his finger hovering over the answer button.

“Come on, hyung!” Myungsoo called.  Dongwoo looked up, Myungsoo was already at a food vender, ordering some food.

His phone started ringing again.  Still Sunggyu.  Dongwoo hurried up to Myungsoo as he received his food.  “Myungsoo, Sunggyu-hyung is calling.”

He shrugged and started eating the chicken kebab.  “Tell him I’m fine and I’m not going back to the hospital until 5.”

Dongwoo sighed.  “Myungsoo, you owe me one for this.”  He answered his phone before it stopped ringing.  “Hey, Sunggyu, I-”

“WHERE ARE YOU?  IS MYUNGSOO WITH YOU?  TELL ME THAT MYUNGSOO IS WITH YOU!”

“He’s fine, he’s with me,” Dongwoo said. 

“Come back now, this instant!” Sunggyu ordered.  “Wait, no, I’ll pick you up, where are you?”

“Sunggyu-hyung, calm down,” Dongwoo said gently, looking over at Myungsoo.  Myungsoo was making a face, he had burnt his tounge on the chicken kebab, making him look younger than he was. 

“Hyung, I burnt tounge,” he whinned as he tried to some grease off his fingers. 

Dongwoo smiled as he continued to fight with the chicken stick.  Myungsoo looked so happy as he tilted his head sideways to pull of a piece of chicken from the skewer.  “You know, hyung… Myungsoo needs this.  He really does.  If you could see him now, I haven’t seen him this happy for a little.  He really does need this.”

Sunggyu hesitated and let out a small sigh, his resolve wavering a little bit.  “But… Myungsoo still…”  

“Myungsoo’s fine, if he gets even a little tired, I’ll call Hyoan-hyung to pick us up,” Dongwoo promised.  He could still hear Sunggyu hesitating on the other end, so he added, “Hyung, we promised to try to keep Myungsoo happy, right?”

“Of course we did,” Sunggyu said softly. 

Dongwoo smiled at Myungsoo who was waving to a little girl passing by with her mom.  Myungsoo had a beautiful smile on his face as he smiled at the cute child, the girl smiling and waving back at him as she walked by. “He’s smiling right now,” Dongwoo said quietly.  “He’s happier outside of the hospital.  I know that I shouldn’t be doing this right now, but… I can’t take away our Myungsoo’s smile.”

“Okay,” Sunggyu said slowly.  “Go back to the hospital soon though.  I’l explain it to Myungsoo’s parents.” 

“Thank you, hyung!” Dongwoo grinned at Myungsoo and gave him a thumbs up.  “We’ll go back soon.  Bye.”

Dongwoo hung up and placed his phone back into his pocket.  When he looked up, Myungsoo grabbed him in a tight hug.  Dongwoo laughed and patted his back. 

“Thank you, hyung,” Myungsoo said, tightening his grip before letting go.  “This means a lot to me.” 

Dongwoo smiled.  “It’s okay.  Just when ever you feel tired, tell me and we’ll go back to the hospital, okay?”

Myungsoo nodded as if he was trying to nod his head off. 

“Where are we going?” Dongwoo asked. 

He pointed down the road, still eating his chicken.  “Over there.  I used to live down there until we moved closer to the city,” he explained.  Myungsoo paused and looked down at the half finished chicken kebab.  “Do you want the rest of this chicken?”

“Sure, but… hey!  Myungsoo-yah!”

Myungsoo was running down the street again, jumping and laughing, totally carefree, even if it was only for a moment.

Dongwoo sighed and ran after Myungsoo.  By the he caught up with him, Myungsoo was kneeling down by the road, focusing his camera on the horizon.

Often, when ever Myungsoo could, he would go out of the dorm, taking his camera with him and take pictures in different neighbourhoods.  A few times, Myungsoo got lost and had to call back to the dorm to get directions back home.

Sometimes, Myungsoo would disappear from the dorm for hours at a time and come back with his camera filled with new pictures that he would spend the next few hours sorting through the pictures.  Dongwoo liked those days.  In their older dorms, he and Myungsoo were roommates, so Myungsoo would always crawl over to Dongwoo’s side and excitedly show him some of the pictures that he took.  Myungsoo’s eye would always catch the most special pictures.  Sometimes, it was only a little thing like a reflection in a puddle or a bird flying through the sky.  What ever his subject was, he would find a beautiful beauty in it to show the world.

Dongwoo tilted his head trying to see what Myungsoo was seeing in the landscape in front of them.  It looked like a simple horizon, houses lined the sides of the road and people were busily walking around on the street, but Myungsoo was seeing a special beauty to capture.

Click.

He looked down at Myungsoo.  He was busily checking the pictures on his camera.  A few moments later, he smiled triumphantly and stood up.

“If this is how it’s going to work, I’m going to be more tired than you at the end of the day,” Dongwoo joked lightly.

Myungsoo grinned and headed down the road again.  Dongwoo didn’t follow right away, just watching Myungsoo walk down the road.  Myungsoo was fond of saying that his camera would always catch a little bit of yesterday that he could carry with him, but what was the use of carrying around the memories when he couldn't carry them around tomorrow?

Myungsoo truned around and smiled at Dongwoo.  He shifted his camera into his left hand and held out his right hand for him.  “Come on, hyung. Let’s go.”

Dongwoo smiled and took Myungsoo’s hand.  If Myungsoo wasn’t there tomorrow, he’d carry around Myungsoo’s memories for him until they would met again.

~*~

They walked in silence for a little while until they reached a small playground with a swing and a slide.

Myungsoo let go of Dongwoo’s hand and his camera, heading over to the slide to take a picture of the play structure.

“Myungsoo, how do you know of this place?” Dongwoo asked.

Myungsooo lowered his camera and checked the pictures he just took.  “I used to come here as kids with Moonsoo and some of my friends,” he explained.  “Umma would let us walk to the park together as long as I promised to take care of Moonsoo while we were there.”

He stood up and walked over to the swings.  “Right here… I would always sit right here. Moonsoo would sit next to me on that swing.  I could fly on the swing, but Moonsoo would always need my help to start swinging… I would need to stop my flight and help him start to fly.  I didn’t really mind, because that’s what I need to do, I’m his big brother.  As soon as he was flying on his swing, I would start again… I loved that feeling,” he sighed.  “Free… One time, I was flying on the swing, it was summer time… the leaves on the tree were nice and green and the sunlight filtered through them.  Then I fell off my wings.  I broke my wrist and for the rest of the summer I was a grounded bird.  We never came back very often after that…”

Dongwoo looked at Myungsoo.  He was sitting on the swing, his feet gently pushing the swing.  His face was deep in thought and peaceful as if the past five months had never happened.  Dongwoo quietly took out his phone and snapped a picture.  In the picture, one that Dongwoo would always carry around with him, Myungsoo was looking up at the sky as if imagining flying again.

He put away his phone and stood behind Myungsoo.  “Give me your camera,” he said quietly.

Myungsoo looked up at him.  “Why?”

“Because we’re going to give you wings again.”

A sudden look of hope crossed Myungsoo’s face.  Myungsoo handed him his camera and held onto the chains of the swing. Dongwoo gently pushed his back, starting the swing. Myungsoo laughed and pushed the swing with his feet.

Dongwoo grinned.  He pushed the swing again more harder, sending Myungsoo higher into the sky.

He smiled as Myungsoo started to fly again.  Myungsoo’s hair ruffled in the wind and his jacket flew open, fluttering behind him.  His laughter rang through the air, nearly touching the boundries of time, turning his voice into the one from more than 12 years ago.

Dongwoo pulled out his phone again and took a picture.

Click.

~*~

Myungsoo and Dongwoo headed down the street again.

“Where are we going next?” Dongwoo asked, tucking his hands in his pockets away from the late March chill.

“There.” Myungsoo pointed to a shop on the corner.  “It’s a coffee shop.  Me and my friends used to go there all the time while we were in high school.  There was some computers there we could use and an book store too.”  He opened the door to the coffee shop and held it open for Dongwoo.

As Dongwoo entered, the sweet scent of coffee hit his nose.  Soft music played on the radio, the chimes by the window clinked together.  Hushed conversations came from the people sitting at the counter, booths or tables.

“We would always sit there,” Myungsoo whispered in Dongwoo’s ear. “Over at the table by the windows.  It was always the same…” He wandered over and sat down at the table. Dongwoo sat across from him.

“It’s like it was yesterday,” Myungsoo said.  “The same scent of coffee, the menu is like it was back then.  The lemon cakes were the best.”

Myungsoo nodded, closing his eyes. “It was always good here.”

Click.

~*~

They left the café after they ate, Myungsoo was right, the lemon cakes were the best.  Myungsoo lead the way down to a small stream.

“And how is this is special to you?” Dongwoo asked as he nearly slipped on a rock.

Myungsoo shrugged. “It’s really nice and pretty here,” he said.  “I came here with my first camera and took some pictures.  They weren’t that great, but I started to like photography then.

“I loved to make little boats made of sticks and leaves here.  I let the drift down the water and I loved to see where they would take me.”  Myungsoo tossed in a leaf and watched it float down the river.  “Sometimes, I would be following it and then the current whisked it away.  I could never find it again.”

Dongwoo watched as Myungsoo sat down on the stream bed.

“I would always come back and think or clear my head.” Myungsoo dragged his finger through the water.  “Sometimes, I came here to practice too, especially while we were practicing for Be Mine.  While we weren’t practicing or didn’t have another schedule, I would come down here to think or practice without anyone watching me.”

He moved his hand as if he was still practicing for their comeback even though it was years ago.  “No one knows about this place.  This place is so special to me, especially to my photography journey, but I didn’t include pictures from here in my photobook though.  Nobody knows about this at all.”  He looked up at Dongwoo.  “I would prefer if we keep it that way, okay?”

Dongwoo nodded. “Okay.”

He smiled and looked back down at the water.  “Thanks, hyung.  You’re the best.”

Dongwoo sat down beside Myungsoo on the river bed.  He gently put his hand on Myungsoo shoulder.  “You’re going to be okay,” he whispered.

Myungsoo nodded, leaning his head on his shoulder.  “I think I’m starting to believe that now.”

Dongwoo smiled and wrapped his arm aorund his shoulders.  “You always need to believe that.”

Myungsoo looked up at him, his eyes sparkling happily.  Dongwoo could nearly see the young spirit that Myungsoo had when they were practicing for “Be Mine”.  A little while ago, they had lost that spark, worn away by the struggles that he needed to endure.  Dongwoo wished that he could give the light back, maybe he could try to return the memories that Myungsoo had lost along the way and gain the spark back.

Maybe it would all start with one picture.

Click.

~*~

Myungsoo walked ahead of Dongwoo, stopping every once in a while to take a picture.  Dongwoo just followed Myungsoo, enjoying just hanging out with him for a little while alone out of the hospital.

After a hour, Myungsoo stopped in front of a pet store and held open the door for Dongwoo.

“This is the last stop,” Myungsoo said.  “Then I’ll get back to the hospital.”

“Why are we stopping at a pet store?” Dongwoo asked as he entered.

“Pet shelter,” Myungsoo corrected, following him in and leading him farther into the store.  “It’s a pet shelter.”

“So what are we doing at a pet shelter?” Dongwoo nagged.

Myungsoo didn’t reply, looking into a cage with two puppies playing together.

Dongwoo looked up as footsteps announced the arrival of a employee.  “Hello.  Do you need any help today?” the employee asked.

“Yes, I’m looking for a puppy,” Myungsoo said.

“A puppy?” Dongwoo squeeked.  Myungsoo stomped on his foot to keep him quiet.

The girl gave them a strange look, but decided to ignore it.  “Of course, come with me.”  The employee lead them to the back of the store to where a wall lined with cages of puppies.  “Any one of these pupies needs a home,” she said.  “Look around and call me when you have made a decision.”

“Thank you,” Myungsoo said with a smile as he placed a finger between the bars of the cage so one of the puppies could his fingers.   

 “Myungsoo.”  Dongwoo tapped his shoulder.  “Why are you looking for a puppy?”

Myungsoo still didn’t answer him as he moved down the cages.  “Hyung, come look at these puppies!” Myungsoo said eagerly.  Dongwoo smiled as Myungsoo cooed at one of the puppies in the cage.  Myungsoo walked down another few cages and stopped at one cage, looking into it. 

“What is it?” Dongwoo asked as Myungsoo didn’t move. 

Myungsoo slowly looked away from the cage and smiled.  “Hyung, look at him.  Let’s take him home.”

~*~

That’s how Dongwoo found himself walking home with Myungsoo who was holding the puppy in his arms.  Myungsoo patted the puppy’s head as he slept in his arms.

“This is going to be your new home,” he whispered as they entered the doors. “You’re going to love it here.”

Dongoo unlocked the door but hesitated before he entered. “You know what? I should probably go in first.”

Myungsoo nodded. “That’s a good idea.”

Dongwoo opened the door.  “Hello? Anyone home?”

Sunggyu came out of his room to greet Dongwoo in the front hall.  “Hey, is Myungsoo back at the hospital yet?” he asked, his eyes filled with worry.   

“I’m right here.”  Myungsoo stepped into the dorm.

“Kim Myungsoo!  Why did you run off like that?  Your mom and dad are so worried right now, they nearly called the police to look for you!  Turn around and let’s go back to the hospital, okay?  Right now!”

Myungsoo lifted up the puppy up to Sunggyu’s eye level.  “This is Sunggyu-hyung.  He’s nice when he’s not yelling at you.”

Sunggyu’s eyes softened in surprise. “ Whe…why?”

Myungsoo set down the puppy on the ground, the puppy ran off into the living room, his paws slipping on the slippery floor.

“YAH!  Where did the puppy come from?” Woohyun yelled from the living room.

Myungsoo laughed and raced after the puppy, leaving Sunggyu and Dongwoo in the front hall.  Woohyun had his feet hitched up onto the couch as the puppy tried to jump up to him.

“He doesn’t bite,” Myungsoo laughed as he picked up the puppy and set him down in Woohyun’s lap.  “I brought him.”

The door to Sungyeol’s room opened and Sungyeol poked his head out, Jureumie weaving her way around Sungyeol’s legs.

“Hey, Myungsoo!” Sungyeol greeted casually as if there was nothing wrong with Myungsoo standing in the dorm instead of the hospital.  “Are you okay today?”

Myungsoo nodded.  Jureumie jumped up onto the couch and batted the puppy’s nose.  The puppy leaned back, trying to figure her out.  Jureumie purred and the puupy’s nose, causing him to yelp in surprise and skitter back onto Woohyun’s lap.

“Well, I think he passed Jureumie’s test,” Dongwoo commentted.

“Where did the puppy come from?” Sungyeol asked, taking him in his arms from Woohyun’s lap.

“Myungsoo got it.”

He looked up at Myungsoo surprised.  “Why?”

Myungsoo opened his mouth to answer but then the door opened again and Hoya and Sungjong came into the dorm.

“Hey, hyung- awww!  Puppy!”  Sungjong made a beeline for the puppy in Sungyeol’s arms.  “It’s so cute.”

“Who’s puppy is that?” Hoya asked, patting the puppy’s head and looking around for a explanation.

They all looked at Myungsoo for the answer. He coughed and shifted his weight under the gazes of the rest of the memebers.

“I got him for you guys,” he explained.  “As a gift. I remember how much you loved having Nurungie, Dubu and Coco around.  When I’m gone, I don’t want you too feel as lonely.  So I got him for you.”

“Myungsoo…” Sungyeol hugged his friend.  “We’re going to feel lonely any way while you’re not here, you didn’t need to do this for us.”

Myungsoo closed his eyes and hugged Sungyeol back.  “He’s… just… you… you guys are… just… take him, okay?  He needs a family.”

All of them nodded, agreeing to do this, to take care of the puppy, even if they didn’t want to, Myungsoo wanted them to and they were willing to do anything for him.

Sungjong patted the puppy’s head.  “Does… does he have a name yet?” he asked.

Myungsoo shook his head and smiled.  “That’s up to you guys.”

~*~

After Dongwoo and Sunggyu left to go take Myungsoo back to the hospital, Woohyun and Sungjong were left in the common area to play with the new puppy.

“I miss Nurungie, Coco and Dubu,” Woohyun said as he rubbed the puppy’s stomach.  “We should name him after one of them.”

“Everyone should have their own name, something that when his family calls, he would answer to,” Sungjong said.  “Anyways, Coco, Dubu and Nurungie are special in their own way, we can’t give him a name that means something different than what’s going to happen with him.”

Woohyun sat up and pulled the puppy into his lap.  “How about Sowon?”

“Sowon?  Like SNSD’s fanclub?”

“No, like really a wish, he stands for the wish that we’re going to make,” Woohyun said.  “A wish that Myungsoo will return to play with Sowon, everything back to normal, just like it was when Nurungie, Dubu and Coco were here.”

Sungjong smiled. “I wish that will come true.”

~*~

3월 24

Myungsoo opened his laptop and entered his password.  He opened his internet page and clicked on his twitter.  He saw some tweets from the other Infinite members.

Myungsoo clicked on the first one from Sungyeol.

(@Seongyeol19091) @INFINITELKIM Hey!  Myungsoo!  Hope you’re okay today!

He laughed at the short and happy message from sometime in February.  He knew that the Inspirits would love the small tweet, knowing that they were still alive.  He looked at the next one which was from Hoya.

(@hoya1991) @INFINITELKIM Myungsoo!  Come out and play with us soon, okay?

He clicked the next one and checked the date.  The tweet was from his birthday from Sungjong.

(@infiniteyounges) @INFINITELKIM We had fun today with you, Myungsoo-hyung!  Happy birthday!

He looked through the other ones from his birthday.  Before, they had all sent a birthday message to each other on their birthday, but in the recent year, it became two or three of them, but for his birthday, he found tweets from all six of them.  He skimmed through them, smiling happily and looked at the next one.

(@infiniteyounges) @INFINITELKIM Thank you so much for Sowon! He’s a very sweet puppy and we’ll take care of him well!

He grinned and clicked on the next link.  Sungjong had posted a selca of him and Sowon, Sungjong was trying to lean out of the way as tried to his chin.

Myungsoo scrolled down the page.  There were various messages from the other members about Sowon, different pictures and tweets.

One of Myungsoo’s favourite was one that Sungyeol had posted with the picture of himself, Jurueumie and Sowon with the caption of “Naptime with Sowon and Jureumie~” In the picture, Sungyeol was lying on his back with Sowon and Jureumie sleeping on his chest.  Sungyeol’s mouth was hanging open as he took a nap with them.

But Myungsoo’s absoloute favourite was one from Dongwoo.

(@ddww1122) I was out with Myungsoo and we had a lot of fun.  There was a link to a picture next to the tweet.  Myungsoo smiled and clicked it. It was a picture of him on the swings when he had convinced Dongwoo to help him escape that day. He had no idea that Dongwoo had taken that picture, but he instantly loved it.  On the picture, there was a small caption.

“Myungsoo… you have wings.”

Myungsoo smiled and quickly sent back a reply to Dongwoo. 

(@INFINITELKIM) @ddww1122 thank you, hyung.  You gave me those wings and helped me take flight.  I’ll fly high with your help.

~*~

3월 21

Myungsoo leaned against the wall outside beside the dorm room. Dongwoo had just disappeared, suggesting for him to take the brunt of Sunggyu’s wrath.

He gently craddled the puppy against his chest, petting its soft hair. “You’re going to love living with them,” he whispered.  “You really are. Sunggyu-hyung will love having another dongsaeng to take care of, Dongwoo-hyung will always play with you until the both of you are tired, Woohyun-hyung’ll make you dinners and good food to eat, Hoya-hyung… he might be a bit quiet but he will love you the most, Sungyeol will play with you as much as Dongwoo and will carry you around everywhere, Sungjongie will be kind to you and love you a lot.”

Myungsoo rested his chin gently on the puppy’s head.  “Life’s going to be good for you when you’re with Infinite, they’ll take care of you well, but can I ask you one thing?  Take care of them when I’m gone.  They’ll need someone to do that for them. You need to take care of them.”

The puppy whined in his arms and gently his cheek.  Myungsoo laughed and wipped away a tear falling down his cheek.  “I guess that’ll be a yes.  Take care of them, give them the love that I won’t be able to give them okay?”

Myungsoo straightened up and followed Dongwoo into the dorm.

“This is your home now.  Welcome home…

“Take care of your hyungs well…” 


 

Hello!  

DongSoo cute fluffiness for you! ^^ and Happy Birthday to Dongwoo!  Infinite's baby, but at the same time, their caring mother, with his smile as bright as the sun!  <3 DongSoo is probably one of my favourite ships, (after MyungGyu [which is in the next chapter! so excited!] and HoJong, maybe YeolJong too...) they are both so cute and just dorks in general.  

And in case you're subscribed to Shot, I think I'm going to be editing Shot this weekend so if there happens to be a update, it's because I'm editing so you can ignore that.  

I hope you had a wonderful week full of smiles! Please comment, subscribe and upvote!  *throws greasy Nam hearts everywhere* Annnyeooooong~