015: New Classmates

Revenge or Love? [DISCONTINUED]

   "Class dismissed"

   The teacher announced when the school bell went off. Students rushed to tidy their table before going out to break with their friends. 

   Taehyeon let out a big breath of ease that class finally finish, she didn't even paying attention to what the lesson all about. She knew she'll fail in the exam this coming month. She was going to take a quick nap until she remembered about Jaehyun. Luckily, or not, the teacher called for her.

   "Rayeon. Please come here for a moment" her head shot up and she walked to him, "Hope you are feeling well after your rest because I would like you to give a tour to both of the new student"

   "Why me?" she asked, "Why can't the class monitor do it?"

   "Yoongyu has some work he have to finish, so you as the assistant will take his place, understood? And you can speak Japanese right? Saemi just came from Japan and has some problem with her Korean. Help her, okay? I'm sure you'll be fine with the other boy"

   The teacher gave a pat on her shoulder. He called the two students and leave them to her. She looked both of them and doubted if this was a good idea.

 

   "Hey Noleun, wait why did the teacher called you Rayeon? You're really confusing. I thought your name is Taehyeon" Jaehyun nudged her.

   "Just call me Rayeon in the school" Taehyeon sighed. Now she have to give them a walk around, why didn't anyone gave her a tour when she came to the school?

   Taehyeon noticed the girl behind Jaehyun. She was looking down on the floor as if she's avoiding anyone gaze. Taehyeon called her and asked if she's Saemi. The girl nodded before looking back down. Taehyeon told them to follow her out.

 

   "If you go through this hall before the stairs, you'll find the Grade 10 classes from highest to lowest, where we are in" Taehyeon spoke up. It has been 15 minutes walking around the school. She should be in class that time, but nope.

   She looked over at Jaehyun. So far, he had been gathering attention everytime he passed through girls, though Saemi did get some eyes watching her. What surprised her that the boy was silent, unlike that morning.

   "Tae- I mean Rayeon. I want to eat, can we eat at the cafeteria?" Jaehyun snapped at her. She was trying to control her headache that she didn't noticed herself craving for food.

   "Sure, let's do that. I'll pay" she replied, "You too Saemi. Join us"

   Saemi head shot up when her name was called. She had a questioned face as if she didn't know what the other two was talking. Jaehyun turned to her and gave her a soft smile. 

   "Yeah, let's eat together and get to know each other! You didn't opened your mouth for even a blink" he grabbed Taehyeon's wrist and Saemi's wrist and pulled them to the cafeteria's direction.

   'Where did the Jaehyun 10 minutes ago went?' Taehyeon shoke her head but let out a sigh while her lip twitched upwards.

 

   The cafeteria was packed with students. Taehyeon thought twice if this was another good idea. Jaehyun was already lining up and Saemi was still behind her. 

   "Come on" Taehyeon finally said in Japanese and walked behind Jaehyun. Saemi had her eyes widened that she could finally understand what she said. Saemi followed her from behind. She poked her arm. Taehyeon looked back.

   "You can s-speak Japanese?" she asked quietly enough that only both of them could hear.

   "Ah..." It took awhile before Taehyeon could undertand her and nodded. Taehyeon just noticed that Saemi had somewhat an innocent face like feature. She kept looking at her until Jaehyun called out for her.

 

(A/N: Speech in italics are in Japanese)

 

   "So...Hello, what's your name?" Jaehyun asked after finishing his meal. Saemi knew he was talking to her and tugged on Taehyeon's jacket. She kept looking back and forth between them.

    "Tell him your name. I can translate for you" Taehyeon said. 

   "What language are you speaking in? Sounds Japanese. Is she Japanese?" Jaehyun gasped, "She does look like one!"

   "Hello, my name is Yoon Saemi" Saemi said in Korean.

   "Look like you don't need me?" Taehyeon said, but Saemi strongly refused.

   "I don't know what to say next" Saemi admitted. 

   "She said she didn't know what to say after that" 

   "So she is Japanese...But why her name is Saemi? Does she have a Japanese name?"

   "I don't know. Why is your name Saemi? He asked what you real name" Taehyeon asked.

   "Umm....My father is Korean while my mom is Japanese. Saemi is my korean name. My real name is Tsukiyumi Oshihara" Saemi turned red out of embarassment.

   "Tsukiyumi is similiar to 'moon bow'(Tsukuyumi) and 'moon reading'(Tsukiyomi)..."

   "My classmate always tease me for having that name" 

   "It's a cool name, maybe your mother wanted you to shine in the darkness, like the moon" Taehyeon complimented and Saemi looked at her with eyes of shock and thankfulness, saying thank you.

   "Hey I'm still here and I don't understand what you ladies are saying" both of them turned to see Jaehyun watching them.

   "Oh right..." Taehyeon rolled her eyes and Jaehyun threatened to hit her but she just laughed, "You gonna hit me now?"

   He was about to reply until the bell rang to inform the students to go back to their class.

   "Let's go back" Taehyeon said to Saemi and they both walked out the table, leaving Jaehyun behind.

   "Hey!"

 

***

 

   'Can you come to the studio later? At 11?'

   "Why? That's late" Taehyeon talked to the phone as she watched Sakura eating her dinner in front of her.

   'I just want some company. All the hyungs are too busy to busy to play with me' Jungkook started to make cute noises that she can't even...

   "Shouldn't you be practicing? You guys just comeback a week ago" 

   'I'm lazy to~ ' he mumbled closely to the phone, 'Also Girin wanted to meet you to see how talented'

   "What!" Sakura jumped in surprise when Taehyeon yelled, "Then I won't go"

   'Oh come on~ I want to see you sing or dance at least' Jungkook kept convincing her and she kept refusing until he decided to not 'lend' her to Girin.

   'Great! Meet you outside the entrance at 11' Jungkook ended with a long goodbye.

 

   She locked her phone with a slump. She looked at Sakura, patting her foot with her small paws, saying it want to be on her lap. Taehyeon picked her up.

   "Looks like I'm going to go out again...You'll be alright Sakura?" Taehyeon scratched Sakura's head.

   'I'm used to this place, you can leave' she meowed.

   "You're already being rude by kicking me out huh? Such a mean cat" Taehyeon smiled and continued to Sakura's fluffy fur.

 


This is officially the worst chapter in the entire universe EVER! i'm sorry guys. I've been busy lately that I don't feel like updating until the point I wanted to discontinue this story. But I know some are you guys just started reading this, so I wanted to say Thank You for reading or even subscribing and Sorry for all the readers of 'RoL?'. So far this story hasn't reach it's plot, idk if I could reach until the plot at all /sigh

You guys can read my other stories if you want to but it's really bad. That's all in this update, comment down below, I feel like no one is reading these past chapters, did you guys received a notification?

See you till then