006: Dear Sister

Revenge or Love? [DISCONTINUED]

No one’s view

   In the middle of a forest, a girl was standing all alone, waiting. She had prepared for this time for days, even leaving her personal life for this. The moon was seen and few seconds later, the eclipse began. A portal suddenly appeared, making strong winds. The girl protected herself from the strong wind with her arms. Three cloaked men came out from the portal and stood in front of her. She bowed and moved one step backward.

   “Where’s the other members, Jung Taehyeon?” the man in the middle asked her.

   She hung her head, “They all died”, she saw the man furious face, but continued, “But I will pay the payment by myself”.

                                                

   “Very well” the man ordered the man on his left and he took out an empty potion bottle which levitates on his palm.

   The man looked at Taehyeon and she was forced to kneel down. She forcedly held out her arm, showing her wrist. The middle man took out a small knife and cut a small slit on her wrist. Taehyeon winced in pain, the blood trailed out from her wrist and the bottle collected all the blood. By the time the bottle filled up half way, a voice was heard. The man on the right created a barrier on the source. Taehyeon went unconscious because the sudden loss of blood; not seeing who the person interrupted the payment.

 

J-Hope’s view

   I ran as fast as I could to our family park. When I arrived there, I stood in front of an old stone wall with a wing crest carved, it was our family crest. I touched the wall and said a magic chant. The wall splits in half after I finished my chant and I ran inside. I followed the stoned path. After I arrived, I saw Junghyeon kneeling and blood dripping from her wrist, filling the bottle half way.

   “Stop!” I yelled and a barrier appeared in front of me.

   “Who are you to interfere the payment?” one of the men asked.

   “I’m one of her brother, Jung Taeyun, I’m here to pay the payment as well” I told them and they removed the barrier.

   “She told us, all of her family died. She lied” the man told me,

   “No, she thought I was dead. It’s a long story” I explained and they understood me.

 

   I walked beside Taehyeon, which was now unconscious, and kneeled down. I held out my hand without force. They then slit my wrist and blood gushed out, filling the bottle until full. I was feeling dizzy after they took my blood but I barely held myself up.

   “Payment has been received. This is the first time that two individual paying the payment” the man told me while holding the bottle with my and Taehyeon’s mixed blood.

   “You have been strong. Hope you will be bless and live a happy life with your love one” one of the men told and I gave a weak smile, as a message of thank you. The eclipse was going to end, so they walked inside the portal and the portal disappeared when the eclipse was over. I looked at my sister who’s lying on the ground. I stood up and limped towards her. I brought her in a comfortable position and I watched over her under the moonlight.

 

***

 

   After few minutes, Taehyeon woke up looking confused. Then she saw me and quickly sat up from my lap.

   “J-J-Hope-sshi? How did you get here? W-why? W-When? The payment!” she quickly stood up.

   I stood up and tried to calm her down, “Taehyeon, calm down!” she then looked at me, not believing what I said. She slowly opened but no words came out. I smiled, “Yes, I’m your brother Taeyun. I’m here to pay the payment. I already introduced myself last week, when we’re on the rooftop, didn’t I” I explained. 

   She responded and hugged me, which I hugged back. “But how come I don’t remember?" she broke the hug and being a smart sister as she is, looked at me suspiciously, "Did you take my memory, or do have the ability to do so? Wait… did I gave it to you in the past?” I ruffled her hair because she looked so adorable despite being somehow serious in the situation.

 

Flashback

   Taehyeon pulled me into a room and locked the door, "What's wrong Junghyeon?"

   "Promise me this" she looked straight into my eyes, "You won't tell mom or dad about this...or anyone"

   "Okay. So what's up?"

   Taehyeon took a deep breath, "Listen, I'm going to give you one of my powers an-"

   "What?!"

   "Listen! I'm going to give you this power because you are the weakest in the family"

   "Wow. I don't know to feel happy or offended" I rolled my eyes,

   "Whatever" she took my hands and closed her eyes.

   Lights shone between our fingers, I felt my body getting lighter but after few seconds, it went back to normal. Taehyeon let go of my hands and exhaled. She opened her eyes,

   "Done" she smiled weakly.

   "What power did you gave me?"

   "The power to erase and give back memories"

   "You have that power too? How many powers do you have?"

   "I got it just few days ago...I just wanted to give it to one of my brothers and it seems like you're suitable"

   I nodded and looked at my hands, "So how do I use it?"

 

   She explained to me, if it's one person, you can just hold him/her and thought of the memory that want to be erased. I can also erase memories without touching them, but it will take more energy. For a group of people, I need to held my hands and think of the memory that I want to be erase. My hands will light up and the whole group will be unconcious. That also, take a lot of energy. For giving back the memories, all the process will be the same.

 

   "Now you know how to use it, its time to test it"

   "On who?" I asked. She smiled and step back,

   "Me. Erase my memories about me giving you my powers, after that, I want you to never tell me about it. Understand?"

   I began to hesistate but I had to follow her, "O-okay, I'll do it now"

   She nodded as an okay sign. I held her shoulder and think hard on the memories of the moment. After few seconds, Taehyeon opened her eyes,

   "Hi Jungyun...Why are we here? How did I got here?"

   "Owh..." I paused, "I thought you wanted to take your hairband"

   "Oh! Right, thanks" and she went off.

 

    I nodded and she ordered me to give back her memories. We had a mini battle but I lose so I gave her memories back, well...some of it. She stood there blankly, processing the memories. She regained her conscious and thanked me for giving the memories. I told her that we should get going, because it’s already late. She agreed and we walked out together while chatting like the past, before ‘it’ happens.

   When we arrived at the stone gate, we chanted the chant together and the door opened. We walked out and the gate closed.

   “So…when I’m going to see you again?” I asked,

   “Don’t know. Wait until Jungkook call me over or you tell him to call me over”

   “Well at least let me know your number” I asked but she told me she already has mine so I told her to text me the next day. I saw her bruised wrist and asked her if she can heal them,

   “I can’t heal a bruise, it’s already healed. I can only heal wounds, Taeyun” I nodded and smiled. We bid goodbye and I walked to the dorm where the members probably wondering where I was.

 

***

 

No one’s view

   J-Hope walked inside the dorm after the tiring night. Just in a blink of an eye, the members surrounded him, asking if he’s okey.

   “Hey hey, I’m fine okay. I just need to run some errands for my family since I’m in my hometown” J-Hope pushed the members aside. “Plus I’m a bit dizzy, so I need some rest. Don’t disturb me” he walked to his room but a member stopped him after noticing something,

   “Hope-ah, why is there a cut on your wrist? Are you trying to do something suicidal?!” Suga point at his wrist and all the boys' gazed moved to J-Hope’s wrist which he swiftly hid behind his back.

   “N-no I’m not, I’m not that crazy okey?! I just got scratched by a… the edge of the door” he lied, hoping for the member to buy it. The entire member bought it except for the wary Suga,

   “but the cut looked deep, but not deep to cause any danger. But deep enough for a lot of blood to come out”.

   Suga once learned about first aid kit so he know more about cut and medicine with the help of Jin.

   “Don’t worry, it’s not that deep. I’ll rest first” J-Hope went inside his room and went to sleep right away.

 

   On the way back to Seoul, the entire members were occupied by their own things such as sleeping, playing games on the tablet or reading fan letters. But one particular member wasn’t doing something he usually do, reading fanmail, instead he was texting with someone on his phone.

   “Hyung who are you texting with? Your becoming Jungkookie now except for taking pictures” RapMon who was seating on the front comment at J-Hope.

   “Owh…it’s someone that is not important. Well what can you say about me and my Kook-kie, like father like son” he looked up from his phone and flashed a smile at him, which RapMon just keep looking front ahead away from J-Hope’s annoying smile.

 

Jungkook’s view

   I arrived at my school and received some gifts from fans. I slumped at my seat after dumping my gifts in my locker, which will be emptied by my manager later. I took a glanced at Taehyeon and she was scribbling, writing or drawing on a sketch book. 

   ‘Although I want to talk to her but I think she need to have alone time’ I thought and Taehyeon turned her head towards me, giving me a questionable look. I pretend to look somewhere else and thought 

   ‘Meet me later as usual’ hoping she will hear it.

   Second later I heard a voice in my head ‘Sure but don’t look at me, your dedicated fans is watching me’ I looked around and saw some girls sending her glares but she keep her eyes on her book.

 

   The fans were a bit lesser than usual so I get out and arrived at the garden pretty early. I saw Taehyeon facing her back to me, looking at her phone with some things on her lap. I tiptoed towards her and before I reached 5ft, she already turned around. I smiled and sat beside her.

   “Hello Joki. Here’s some notes when you were away and we’ll finish our project later” she said quickly after putting her phone in her pocket.

   “Oh…thanks. Anyway what are you doing with your phone?” I asked while looking at her notes

   ‘Wow, her handwriting is neat’

   “Thanks for the compliment. I was just browsing something on the internet” she scratched her head with a smile.

 

   I saw a scratch on her wrist and asked her about it,

   “Oh…I got clawed by a random angry cat while walking home. I got some scratches on my neck to but it’s gone” she rubbed the back of her neck.

   “You know, Hope hyung also got a scratch to, by a door. So did you toss the cat off? That will be funny” I laughed and she smiled. I told her my story about me in Gwanju and she told me that she was also originally from Gwanju.

   ‘Reminded of me the song where I sang in ‘Where did you came from?’ I thought.

 

***

 

   It was History, the only time I can interact with Taehyeon without being suspicious in class. We finished the last decoration to the project and decided to send it before the lesson ends so we have more time to chat.

   “So, how’s your life?” I asked and she looked at me confusedly,

   "Huh?"

   “I mean, your life like your school, house or apartment, work and fake names” I nervously smiled.

   “Oh…school is as usual, my apartment is clean and it’s a nice place for my own privacy but if I need a time to clear my mind, I go to the park. You don’t know what’s my job, well, I work in a restaurant few blocks away from my apartment as a waitress in the name of Kim Noleun, just in case my classmate saw me. I have four name actually, ‘Jung Taehyeon’ as my real name, ‘Kim Rayeon’ as my school name, ‘Kim Noleun’ as my work name and ‘No Yeonhee’ as my public name so if I met a person who knew me from two sides, I just use my public name” she explained one by one.

 

   “Oh! You know Rayeon-sshi…” I said and she hummed, “Maybe we should know each other more after meeting almost 3 month. I prepared something but I’ll show it to you on Monday, okey?” she agreed and I told her about my hyungs with their unusual things or habits.

   The end of the class is getting nearer so I passed the project and went back to my seat.

   ‘Next week, back to normal class but it was worth having time with Toki in class. Too bad I spend 2 days absent because of work to be with her’ I thought as I sighed.

 


Hello~ Few notes:

1. I know Jungkook go to SOPA although I place Jungkook in a school where 'few idols go to'.

2. This story, I wanted to make it based on real life event(in this case, Bangtan as idols along with the other idols, so no 'special idol appearence' in this story)

3.  I know J-Hope has a older sister and his parent is alive right now, but consider this as a fanfiction story, so yeah, he doesn't have a family.

4. There will be some reference or related things from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, that anime inspired me to write this story. So if there's any of the references (Like the wing crest that been carved on the wall), I credit TRC.

That's all for today's update. Enjoy your day and thank you for reading :D 안녕! 끝!