005: Eclipse

Revenge or Love? [DISCONTINUED]

Jungkook’s view

   Taehyeon send me her address and what things I should bring when I arrived at her place.

   “Hyung, I will be out later. 2 pm. I’ll be back before six” I said to someone who’s watching something on his tablet. I went to my bedroom and packed the things for the project. All the members were in the living room by the time I was preparing to leave.

   “Where are you going?” Namjoon hyung saw me wearing my shoes.

   “To Taehyeon’s place doing our project for school” I stood up.

   “Wait! Can you give her this kimbap I make? As a gift.” J-Hope suddenly pop out and hand me a lunch box.

   “Okay…" I said as I took the bento box, "anything else? If no, I’ll be going” I walked out after bidding them goodbye.

 

   I told the taxi driver her address and we went off. While waiting in the taxi, I send her a message.

 

‘Taehyeon-nie~'

'I’ll be there in 5 minutes'

'See you there. :3’

 

   After checking that she read the message, I arrived at an apartment building. I paid the taxi driver and went inside. I searched for the elevator and press floor 3 button. I walked out and searched for her apartment.

   “23…24…25…26. Here it is.” I said and rang the bell.

   After few seconds, the door opened by Taehyeon. I smiled and greeted her, “Oh…hi. Come in. I’ll prepare some drinks” she led me the way to the living room. Then she left me in there and went to the kitchen.

   “What drinks do you want, huh Joki?” she shouted from there. I smiled at my nickname she used and I shouted back,

   “Plain water would be fine” I sat down at her sofa and place my bag on the table. Taehyeon came back with two glass of water and place it on the table.

   “Please place your bag somewhere else please” she pointed at my bag and I placed it on the floor. Then she dissappeared from my sight into a room.

 

   She then came back with some things for the project and sat on the floor. I sat on the floor opposite from her side. Then I remembered about J-Hope hyung’s gift and I took it out and gave it to her.

   “Hopie hyung gave this to you as a gift. I don’t know why he suddenly gave this” I told her, 

   “J-Hope-sshi? Tell him thank you for the gift, I’ll give him and the rest of the member some gifts too" she accepted the box, "I’ll put this in the kitchen later” she placed the box aside and we worked on the project.

 

   After almost four hours doing the project and resting, we almost finish the project except some few touches that need to do in school.

   “You can go around in the apartment. I don’t mind if you touch my stuffs, but don’t break them. I’ll kill you. I will be in the kitchen doing my dinner" she stood and stretched after the long sit. Since she insisted me to look around so I did.

 

   The house was plain I admit. The place was nicely decorated and placed. I walked to every room. Then I went inside her bedroom. The walls were painted blue, there’s one single bed at the corner and a study table near the window. Something caught my attention, which were the photos and things on the wall. All the photos have a girl, probably Taehyeon with some people with her. But some of the picture consists her with a boy a bit older than her. He looks somehow familiar to me, but I just can’t figure who.

 

   I walked out and went inside the kitchen. I saw Taehyeon beside the stove, cooking something.

   “Nice apartment you got.” I sat at the dining table.

   “I got the place by winning a bet. You know, back then I don’t have enough money, so I made a bet with the owner. I said, if I win, I’ll have 50% off the rent price for 4 years, but if I lose, I’ll just pay the regular price. So I won with my powers and now I’ve been living here for almost 3 years” she told me while placing some vegetable in her cooking.

   “That’s cheating. But I’ll do that if I’m in your situation plus you have powers” I joked and we both laughed.

 

    I looked at the time on my phone and realized it was ten minutes to six. I rushed out and pack up my things.

   “You better leave now or your manager will be mad” Taehyeon arrived from the kitchen and I hummed.

 

   Then she gave me a lunchbox, “Here, share this with the members as my gift. Now run along, I already called a taxi, he’s probably downstairs already” I happily received the box and hugged her.

   ‘I’ll hand in the project tomorrow. Don’t worry’ I smiled and thanked her for the food and company. I bid goodbye and saw her smiling sadly but I just leave.

 

   When I was in the elevator, I remembered that morning Taehyeon talked about me not going to school for two days. I thought about it for awhile, but I just let it pass. I walked out and hopped in the taxi back to the dorm. I arrived back at the dorm, seeing no one in the dorm.

   “They’re probably in the studio. We’ll eat this tomorrow” I glanced at the luchbox and place it in the refrigerator, placing a note saying ‘Taehyeon’s gift’.

 

   I went inside my bedroom and took out my things from my bag. I realized something missing.

   “I probably left it at her place. I better tell her” I took out my phone and message her.

 

‘Hey'

'I’m sorry, but I left some of my stuff at you place'

'You mind bringing them tomorrow?'

'Thanks’

 

   Minutes later, I received a message,

 

Don’t worry'

'You were rushing earlier.'

'I’ll bring it tomorrow.'

'Have fun practicing :)’

 

   I smiled as my heart jumped a little. I grabbed my bag and went off to the studio, where the members probably waiting for me. When I arrived at the studio, they were already practicing. I went inside and place my bag near the wall.

   “So how’s your date?” V hyung asked jokingly which I glared in response.

   Then manager came in, “Tomorrow, we will go to Gwanju for two days. So Jungkook, you won’t go to school on that day. So any questions?” he told us and we shook our head. He then dismissed himself and we went back to practice.

   ‘I need to tell Bunny about this. Wait, didn’t she said that I won’t go to school for two days? Never mind, I’ll just tell her’ I thought and we practice until late at night.

 I messaged Taehyeon about my absent and she said she’s okey with it.

 

***

 

   So the next day, the members woke up early and we packed our stuffs. We were in the van on the way to Gwanju, J-Hope hyung’s hometown. We were all excited, especially J-Hope hyung of course.

   I read some old fan letters which I haven’t had the chance to read in the van. Then I saw a letter with the letter ‘JTH’ on it. I opened it and it was Taehyeon’s first letter to me on her first fansigning event. I don’t know how I haven’t seen the letter till then but I opened it carefully and her hand writing was neat and tidy, like she gave all effort to make this letter. I read the letter carefully.

 

Dear Jeon Jungkook,

 

   Although we met few days ago, but I felt like we’ve been friends for years. Plus you’re my first friend ever since I went to the school and before that too. I want to recall this event, where we first met. Although this sound like we’re dating for years and we’re recalling things about the past, but this is for recalling how we started our friendship.

 

   One day, I was running in an empty hallway, where I was being chased. Then I saw you in that hallway. Without thinking more, I just grab you and did something. After the men ran away, I let go of you, then you asked if I was a fan, which I have no idea what you’re talking about. Then I realized you were a stranger, so I glared at you, so that you will go away, but you didn’t. Then I apologize, and thanking you for letting me hold you. Then I heard the men voices, which I was still frustrated and tired from all the running. I turned around to run away, but you stopped me, asking me what’s my name, so I told you my name and ran off.

 

   The next morning, I was in the park where I spend most of my time relaxing and enjoying the scenery. I walk around the park and saw a bracelet lying on the ground. I picked it up and looked around and saw no one except a young boy, on his earphones. I approached to him and tap his shoulder and he looked surprised. I asked if the bracelet is him’s, which he said yes and thanked me and asking if I’m the girl he met. I was confused since he looked different and my eye sight was blurred when I’m tired. Then he began asking me questions and we got to know a bit of each other. Then we started to meet at the garden ever since. That stranger is you.

 

   You told me the life of an idol which I was kind of surprised, but I wasn’t interested in entertainment industry that day. And now you teach me how it’s felt like being a fan although I’m not a fan. Hehe. I’m writing this 30 minutes before the event starts. I already write some short letters for the other members since I don’t quite know about them. So thank you for being my friend, an idol friend. But even if you’re not an idol, you’re still my best friend no matter what. And hope you like your present. <3

 

From your bestfriend,

            Taehyeonie/ Bunny~

 

   The letter was her side of the story of our first encounter. The letter was cute in my opinion. All of this was handwritten on a designed paper with purple markers, and some cute stickers. I took a clear picture of the letter, just in case I want to read it out of nowhere. I placed the letter in my bag and continued reading the rest of the fan letters.

 

   Later in the evening, the members read about a news that the eclipse will be seen in Gwangju, where we were at the next day.

   “Manager hyung, can we see the eclipse tomorrow?” V hyung plead at him,

   “The eclipse will be happening when you guys on the last stage, you can see the eclipse from there with the other artist too” he replied and we just sighed in defeated. We planned to see it and enjoy the moment together without people watching us ‘Well we got to deal with it’

 

No one’s view

   One of the members went up to their manager,

   “Hoboem hyung, do I have any schedules after the concert?”

   “Yes, you and Jin will have to attend a talk show. What’s the problem?” he asked.

   “Well...can I not go to the show? Make someone replace me. I need to go somewhere after the concert, it’s really important” the member plead at the manager.

   “Why Hoseok-ah? But if it’s really important, then I’ll let you go” he told J-Hope and he thanked the manager,

   “Thank you very much! Yes it’s really really really important. In advance, after the concert ends, I’ll be going out already, so no need to wait for me” J-Hope bowed and walked away,

   ‘Why does it come so soon?’ he thought and went to the members.

 

   “Jungkook, Jin, you two will do your individual activity together after the concert later” the manager told them backstage.

   “So the others are free later?” Suga said in excitement and the other cheered in happiness except for three members.

   “Not fair. Manager hyung, the last time I saw the schedule, it was suppose to be Jin hyung and J-Hope hyung” Jungkook exclaimed while pointing at J-Hope.

   “Hey don’t point your hyung like that. We decided to change the schedule. At least be happy, you will be seeing more idols” the older one comforted him which he just agreed with the latter.

 

   On the last stage, all singers went up stage and sang the closing song. All of them had a good time except with one person who felt very worried and anxious. When the song was about to finish, the eclipse started to began. All audiences and singers watched the beautiful eclipse. The eclipse went for about a minute or so and was still going. Then all of singers went down the stage after saying their goodbyes.

   The BTS member went inside their van, one member didn’t. J-Hope went to their manager and told him that he will be going. He dashed off not caring other people look on him or the members question that will be ask later that night. In his mind was to run and arrive at that place before the eclipse was over.

 


Thank you again minnie34, jelena_Kwangmin, BlueApple96 for upvoting! I didn't ask for the upvotes yet you four(including luhannie_taeyeonnie) for doing so *cries a river*.

.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY AND NOTE!!! COMMENT ANYTHING YOU LIKE IN THE COMMENT SECTION! MAYBE YOU AND I WILL HAVE AN EXCITING CHAT? Okey, I drank a lot of coffee.