007: Bonding

Revenge or Love? [DISCONTINUED]

Jungkook’s view

   I was waiting for her at the garden. My teacher decided to release us early because she was a new teacher, so there are lesser fans. I was holding two paper that I wrote in class and two pens. I sat in a stall that locates in the garden, enjoying my peaceful free time.

 

   Few minutes later, she arrived and sat in front of me.

   I gave her one of the paper and pen, “Here, I wrote a biodata thingy for both of us”.

   She read the paper and nodded, “Why do you even bother doing this?”

   “I just want to try some new things” I smiled at her,

   “Fine, so later after we finish, we’ll exchange the paper right? Sounds good” she said and we started writing in silence. Minutes later, we finished and I wrote:

 

Name(s): Jeon Jungkook

Nicknames: Jungkook, Kookie, JungJung, Golden Maknae etc. (what fans made)

Birth: 1st September 1997, Busan, South Korea

Blood type: A

Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Rapper

Family: Mom, dad and older brother(Jeon Junghyun)

Specialty: Rap, Dance, Sing, write songs etc. (cause I’m the golden maknae :D)

Fav colour: Red, Black, White

Personality (that yourself notice): A young chic boy with big dream :D

Fav food: bread, pizza, anything with flour

Fav drink: Many :D

Fav singer/artist: (Mainly)Dynamic Duo, Big Bang and GD sunbaenim.

Fav motto: I rather die than living without passion

Fav song: So many…

Fav extras: items: shoes and makeup, fans, hyungs and everything I like.

Any extra info: I like the number one and color red. I also like to draw and enjoy the cool breeze on a sunny day. I once went to LA. I want to be a singer-songwriter. I like to chat and be with you, you’re like my mom <3 love you mom XD. We met for over 3 months, starting April 4th and I wish to be together for years with you and BTS hyungs. Hope we can be together for that long… Bunny <3

 

   I admitted, it was kinda embarrassing writing the ‘extra info’ but I just want to tell Taehyeon that. She finished hers and we exchanged. I was quite impressed that she wrote it fully and specifically.

 

Name(s): Jung Taehyeon(real), Kim Rayeon(school), Kim Noleun(work), No Yeongi(public)

Nicknames: Bunnny(given by you), JungHyeon(only my family members can call me this)

Birthdate: 30th October 1997, Gwangju, South Korea

Blood type: A

Occupation: A waitress in a restaurant and hiding from 'evil' bodyguards

Family: Mother, father, 3 brothers (all 5 passed away) and 1 current brother

Specialty: learned some fighting skills when 6 y.o, fluent in Korean, English, Japanese and French. Basic  in Spanish, Filipino, Malay. Have powers. Can cook and little on baking.

Fav colour: Dark purple, red and all shades of blue

Personality (that you notice): Cold to strangers but loosened up on close people

Fav food: My most favorites are chocolate and ice cream but don’t like chocolate ice cream.

Fav drink: Caramel macchiato as you know…

Fav singer/artist:  I only know BTS, I’m not really into recent artists

Fav motto: ‘If you think you will go high, think again’

Fav song: BTS-Tomorrow

Fav extras: no 4,7 and 47, I like soft rainy day but not stormy. All of your gifts

Any extra info: I hid my identity from someone who wanted to take something from me. My brother also uses fake identity, I think. I never have been overseas.  I have a pin that my father gave me and it's precious to me. Sometime my personality changes, expect it. I’m the youngest in the family.

 

   “Wow you’re more talented than me, you can speak many languages, can fight, have many family members and know BTS only?” I spoke up, amazed with her info, "Such golden maknae I am"

   “Yeah but I stop practicing fighting, speaking multi-language and lost most of my family after that man killed them” she said like it isn’t a big deal,

   “Your answers was fine, and I’ll search it on the internet by myself since your fan knows you better” she plainly say it like she was pissed off or something. She folded the letter and place it in her pocket.

 

   “Hey, I want to buy some drinks? You want one? My treat” she asked and I was feeling a bit thirsty so I nodded and she went off leaving me alone again.

   ‘Did she think that my message was a confession for my feeling? It sounds like it to me. Hope she thought it was a friendly confession and not a love one cause it’s too early. I want it to be special and memorable’ I thought and ruffled my hair but stopped for a moment.

   ‘Wait, did I say I want to be with her? Am I falling in love?’ I looked at her paper and memories of her from the first meeting until now flashed through my mind.

 

   The first time she hugged me.

   The first time I told my hyungs about her.

   The time we met at the park.

   Our memories in the garden.

   The time I know her more.

   The time I fell in love with her.

   ‘I’m seriously falling in love with her since that day. I never felt this feeling before’ I thought,

   “What feelings?”

   Taehyeon’s voice was heard and she appeared at her sit, placing a can of soda in front of me.

   “Sorry, I overheard your mind. Hope you like my treat” she opened her can and drank hers.

 

   My heart was beating very fast than normal and I felt my face getting redder. I looked at the can blankly with so many things flying in my mind. The bell rang and she already finished her drink. She stood up and waved me a goodbye, saying she need to go to class early. I stood up and placed the drink in my school bag.

   ‘Hopefully she won’t read my previous memories though, but I doubt that’ I walked to my next class with Jung Taehyeon in my mind along with my fast-beating heart.

 

***

 

No one’s POV

   The Bangtan members were practicing their dances choreography for their coming up stages. 

   “Okey boys, that’s all for now. We’ll continue later. You may practice individually” their dance instructor clapped signaling the end and the boys rested for awhile.

   “All of you may do anything but don’t go out of the building. We, managers need to do something first” their managers told them and they say in respond.

   “We’ll be back in few hours. Namjoon-sshi, take care of them while we’re away” and by that, they went out and the members started to do their things. Some took a selca and post it in twitter, some reading the fancafe, some just randomly on their phone and some just continue dancing, but both J-Hope and Jungkook was texting someone, to be precise, Taehyeon.

 

Hey Taeyun, Jungkook’s keep texting me’

‘Should I focus on him or you?’

 

‘Yah Junghyeon!!!’

‘Are you ignoring me for him?’

‘I’m crying T.T’

 

‘Fine, fine’

‘But Jungkook keeps texting me, I can’t just ignore him.

‘He’s my only friend that I got’

 

‘Only friend you got?’

‘How about the other members?’

‘They be sad if I told them about this’

 

‘The members can be consider as friends’

‘but Jungkook is more like my bestfriend’

‘But I still love my big bro :D ’

 

‘Eeeeeiiih~’

‘ that’s too chessy’

‘How about Junghyun, Junggi and Jungkyung?’

 

‘Of course I still love them but they acted like little kids, including you’

‘Kekeke.’

 

‘Yah!’

 ‘Oppa here need to stop chatting’

‘V here suggesting to bring you to the studio since we’re kinda free in 2 hours’

‘Bye : )’

 

Few seconds before

   “Hyung I’m bored. Jungkookie, call Taehyeon-nie over” V say out of nowhere,

   “If she doesn’t mind, then okey. Jungkook can call her over” Rap Monster gave the ‘permission slip’.

 

   Jungkook called her and set on loud speaker as the member gather in a circle. 

   “Hello Jungkook?”

   “Hi Taehyeon-nie, are you busy in maybe…2 hours?” V leaned to the phone. 

   “Nope, I’m just doing my walk. In fact, I’m only few blocks away from your studio”

   “Then can you come over? You still remember the password and route to the dance room previously?” Suga asked her and she say yes.

   “Okey then, I’ll be there in 5 minutes. Bye” Taehyeon hanged up and the boys started to roughly clean up the room.

 

   After few minutes cleaning, a knock was heard

   "Come in" the boys shouted.

   Taehyeon went inside and bowed to all of them. Each of the boys hugged her starting from Rap Monster, Suga, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, V and lastly J-Hope. J-hope hugged her the longest and V pulled him away and hugged her.

   “You hug her too long”

   “You can let go off me V-sshi” she patted him and V let go.

 

   All of them sat on the floor and Taehyeon started the conversation, “So why you guys called me here and not practicing?”

   “Because we’re bored and we don’t know what to do”

   “Not we, V’s bored. We just agreed calling you over” Jin eyed at V,

   “Well since this is our second formal meeting, I want to do something fun. Let’s play a game. Any suggestions?” she looked at V.

   “How about ‘Of Course’ game?” Rap Monster suggested

   “That would be awkward since we’re not that close with Taehyeon, right” Suga said, “

   Just deal with it” Jimin pat him at the back, Suga glared at him. So they played ‘Rock, paper and scissors’ to pick their partner.

 

The pairs were:

1st - Suga - Jimin

2nd – J-Hope - Jin

3rd - Rap Monster – Jungkook

4th – V - Taehyeon

 

   “This is going to be easy” Suga smirked and rubbed his palm together.

 

   They stood about 2 ft. away face to face. The game started with Jimin,

   “Firstly…you’re a very hip-hop music talented hyung but…” Jimin smirked, “…you keep Barbie dolls beside your pillow right?” The others laughed and Suga just sighed in frustrated,

   “Of course!” he said forcedly, holding back from straggling Jimin.

   “Jimin-sshi, thank you for complementing me…” Jimin nodded proudly, “…But right now, like right NOW, you really want to kiss Jin hyung, right” Suga cheered in victory after Jimin have up in defeat while Jin grabbed Suga collar.

   “SUGA hyung wins!” J-Hope raised Suga’s hand.

 

   “Next contenders are J-Hope and Jin”

   Both stood up and walk forward, “I’m going to finish you in one blow” J-Hope warmed up while Jin already know what he’s going to say.

   “START!”

   J-Hope started first, “I’m sure you thought that I’m going to say ‘you think you’re better than someone here’ but I’m not going to, instead…” he paused for awhile, “Can you not think that the dongsaeng are better than you and think you’re the worst in the group?” the others wasn't expecting that. J-Hope tried to look at Jin’s eyes but Jin just lowered his head, 

   “Hyung…I know you’re hurting back then and felt sorry for the group and our fans, but can you not feel disappointed for yourself and be proud of it? It’s okay to think you need improvement but thinking that you’re bad when you aren’t is not. It’s okay to tell your problem and worries to us, because we’re brothers, right?” the room fell into a deep silence.

 

   “I’m sorry”

   Jin finally cracked a sound. He started to cry, “I d-didn’t know that you n-noticed it, I t-thought I hid it pretty well…” J-Hope embraced his crying hyung, soon the other boys joined the hug.

   “I’m really sorry dongsaengs” all of them hug in silence while Taehyeon sat there, watching the moment, 

 

   ‘Humans are not perfect, all of us aren’t. But we tried our best to do so’ Jin heard the voice in his mind and cried more.

 

   They broke the hug and cheered their cheers and went back to their seat.

   “That was an emotional moment, anyhow, J-Hope wins the round” Rap Monster announced and the next players are Rap Monster and Jungkook.

   “You two can start now” Suga said,

   “In 10 years, you want to promote as a soloist, right?” Jungkook started smoothly,

   “Of course”

   “Since you talked about the future, you wish that you can date freely after the contract is over right?” Jungkook thought for awhile

   'It would be better if I can now’ “Of course”

   Rap Monster looked satisfied for once,“You want to know how it feels like to be a maknae right now, right?” Jungkook give a sly look,

   “Why would I?”

   “You should say ‘of course’! You’re out!” J-Hope exclaimed, Rap Monster sat at his seat

 

   Finally, V and Taehyeon battled.

   “You start first” Taehyeon insisted

   “You’ll write each member a letter about your thoughts, okey?” V already planned this beforehand because he want one and Taehyeon replied with ‘Of course’

   “YAY! Taehyeon-nie will write me a letter” V cheered but stop because the game is still going.

   “You wouldn’t mind if I left you out?” Taehyeon tried to hold her laughter after seeing V’s ‘are you kidding me?’ face.

   “I give up! Well played, but you’re still holding that promise” he pointed to her and she just rolled her eyes teasingly.