012: Dream

Revenge or Love? [DISCONTINUED]

Taehyeon’s  view

   I was silently drawing on my drawing sketch on my bed. It was always a habit for me to draw if I’m bored, that’s why I always bring my drawing sketch, which I call ‘Memory pad’, in my bag. But this time I wasn’t bored, I  should be sleeping that time but I need to finish that sketch. I was drawing a part of my dream while I was in coma few hours ago, or should I say nightmare.

 

   “Where am I?” 

   I was standing alone infront of a black pitch. It wasn’t dark, I can see myself glowing from the grey dress that I was wearing. I walked forward, no knowing where I’m heading. I look around to find any escape, but all I see is nothing, only black void leading to nowhere.

 

   I stopped briefly, I sense something infront of me.

   “What is this?”

   I touched the invisible barrier infront me. I slide it to the left if there’s an end, and there were none until I realized something, I was in an invisible box. I bang my fist to the barrier.

   “Poor little girl” a voice of a man echoes,

   “You should just give up” I turned around to see nothing.

   “Who are you!?” I shouted and a laughter echoes in the empty void loudly, so loud that I forced to shut my ears.

   “Don’t play your games with me, I should be the one playing to you. Shall we start then?”

    I look ahead and 7 undentify body in each glass displays. 

   “W-who are they?” 

   “You’ll know soon. How about you guess first? Here’s a hint, she’s hidden in your memory” one of the glass flew forward her, I still can’t see her face.

   “What are you going to do to her?” I shouted while banging the wall, trying to break it to save that girl, eventhough she doesn’t know who she is.

 

    A high pitch scream cut through my ears, “Stop...please stop...” I whimpered.

   “Owh...the brave girl is already weak just by one scream. You’re not strong at all than what you think you are” I looked up, I felt like I knew each of them and somehow they are connected to me.

   “Yes, they are your love ones, the ones you now love and ones that you will love” I winced again when something hit me at my side.

 

   “Just remember this Jung Taehyeon, you will suffer more

 

   After that, I woke up to see Jaehyun looking at me worriedly,

   “You were yelping in your sleep” he said and I sat up to see the IV line attached to my wrist and a gas mask on my mouth. I removed the equipments, then I walked out of bed and saw the boys and the story carries on.

 

   I sighed, looking at my drawing. It has one of the glass in front of me with the other behind it, with my trembling hands infront, just like what I saw. It was easier to draw because it didn’t showed their faces, I haven’t manage to draw real faces that time. Thinking back of the dream, I felt like it was a foreseeing but if it is, then I can’t be concious in it. Plus it said that I will meet the girl or others. I was scared,

 

   “Is this my punishment?” a tear sliped out and fell on the paper, to one of the glass display drawing.

 

-

 

   “Will you go to school tomorrow?” I looked up from my lunch,

   Haven’t you read my permissoin letter Jaehyun? I will go to school on Wednesday” Jaehyun nodded and let me finish my meal.

   “So how your first day of school? Did you make any new friends?” I tried to start a conversation with him and I knew I suceed because he was smiling, but it wasn’t bright

   “Yeah, but I was lonely without you” he pouted and cling on my arm.

   “You should make friends to hangout, you can’t just always rely on me” I his hair and he purr like a cat.

   “I like your company, plus my noona seems like to accept you as my friend, unlike my previous rejected friends…” he rested on my arm and I decided to let him be.

 

   “Is it fun having a sister? I heard you talking about her while I was unconscious” I place my table aside brought him to my lap, and I know it is quite uncomfortable.

   “So the story is true? You can hear people talking when you’re in coma state?” Jaehyun looked up to me, and I shrugged,

   “Maybe for some people” Before Jaehyun said a word, his phone rang, he sat up and answered the phone. After few mumbling on the phone, Jaehyun finally hung up his phone,

   “Sorry Taehyeon-ah, my sister needs me. You’ll be okay here alone?” He stood up, getting ready to go out, and somehow I don’t want him to go,

   “You can go, make friends at school and by the time you visit, you should have atleast one friend. Alright?” he smiled and walked out the room, leaving me alone again. I sat motionless after Jaehyun went away. I should be sleeping but I wasn’t, I was scared to sleep.

 

   I was scared to have the same nightmare.

 


This is a very short chapter. I want to make this part alone in one chapter.