Thank You

My Savior [DISCONTINUED]

Eunji woke up with pain all over her body.

"Owww..." she said and felt what she was laying on. She was in the nurse's room. This hard bed here wasn't really comfortable so she knew she was in the nurse's room.

"Are you feeling better?" this soft angel boy voice asked. She looked to where it came from and saw this boy. WAIT! "SUHO!?" Eunji asked in a voice a little louder then expected and made Suho jump a little.

"How do you know my name?" he asked in surprise.

"Well, you are quite popular being the student president of the school..." she said quickly and quietly in reply.

"Oh, okay then." he said in an akward way.

"How did I get here? I swear I was by the bathroom when... Krystal and her friends kicked me hard..." Eunji said.

"Well... I carried you here actually..." Suho said in a shy voice.

"Oh... I must of been heavy. Sorry about that and thank you for helping me." Eunji said with a small smile on her face.

"No. No you weren't heavy at all. You are light, too light actually. Eat more at least and you are welcome." Suho said quickly after her.

"Okay then. I should get to class now. I'm goona miss English-ouch!" Eunji yelled as she was about to get up.

"Oh my goodness!  Are you okay!? Stay there and I will get your homework for you okay? What classes do you have for the last four periods in school?" Suho asked while pushing Eunji back down onto the pillow her head was on.

Eunji decided to go with his plan and told him which classes she had next.

"Oh! We have the same classes for the next four periods! Now I know why I've seen you before." he said in joy.

'Wow. He doesn't even know that I'm in all his classes at all' she thought to herself.

"Well you should go to class. I'll see you after school here." Eunji said with a blank face.

"Okay then... Oh! Do you need a ride home after school? I can take you if you need one." Suho siad. After looking at Eunji when she was a sleep she looked like an angel to him. It made him fell wierd.

"I have work after school. I can go by myself too. It's not far from here anyways." Eunji said with half a smile. "But thank you for the offer." was all she could say.

"Are you sure you can still go to work with your condition right now? And I can take you there!" he said.

"I'm sure I can still work. It's not a hard job. The nurse also said it wasn't serious. I'm trusting your words you said. But if you want to so bad take me to work..." Eunji said akwardly.

"Okay! I will get to class now and get your homework for you." Suho said as he got up and left while turning around at the door to say a "goodbye".

"Bye Suho." Eunji said with a little smile.

 

Ten minutes later Victoria came in.

"Hello sweety. How are you feeling?" Victoria asked Eunji with a smile showing her teeth.

"Fine I guess. Krystal and her friends kicked me so hard. I feel like I Broke a few rib cages." Eunji pouted while rubbing her left side.

"Krystal is a very nice and sweet girl. I'm friends with her bigger sister Jessica, Eunji. And you didn't break any rib cages at all. It probably just hurts." Vistoria said in a playful way.

"How is school by the way? I haven't seen you in a while. How is your family too?" Victoria asked all these questions so fast.

"Umm. Well, school is doing well. Good grades actually and my family is doing well. I go home every so often to see Minki and my parents. How about you though? Do you have any relationship yet?" Eunji asked in a happy and curious voice.

"Well... I am actually in a relationship. His name is Nichkun. He's sweet and loving, but he is a year younger than me." Victoria said with a shy smile.

"Oh wow lucky! He's probably cute and handsome like how you are pretty and sweet." Eunji said with a big smile.

They talked about how Victoria and Nichkhun meet, got together, how long they have been together and more. By the time Victoria was done telling her whole wtory, Suho already came.

"I'm back!" Suho said happily to both of them as he walked in.

"Welcome back Suho. You came earlier then I thought. Did you bring my homework for me too?" Eunji asked quickly.

"Yes I did and I'll take that as a compliment. Are you ready to go now?" he asked her.

"Oh yeah. Bye Victoria I have to go to work. See you next time!" Eunji said while Suho helped her get up.

"Okay bye! I'll see you soon too." Victoria said in reply with a big smile as they left.

Suho and Eunji left the school with Suho's right arm around her stomach and her left arm around his shoulder. Krystal was waiting at Suho's car to apologize to him but saw Suho's arm around Eunji. She got jealous.

"Oh, Krystal. What are you doing here waiting for me?" Suho asked with a weird expression on his face.

"I came here to apologize to you but instead I see that you are with her." she pointed at Eunji while glaring at her.

"Oh. Well, if you are going to say sorry say it to Eunji, not me. You kicked her so apologize to her. Now." Suho said to Krystal with a serious tone to his voice.

"Okay fine. I. Am. Sorry. Jung. Eunji." Krystal said with a made tone. "There I said sorry. I'm going to leave now. Bye Suho." and with that Krystal left.

"Okay then, let's go before you are late for work." Suho said helping Eunji into his black car.

"Thank you for taking me to work. I'll give you a discount from where I work if you like the drinks there." Eunji was saying with a cute smile while giving him directions.

"Where do you work at anyways?" Suho asked her.

"I work at a bubble tea shop!" Eunji said happily in reply.

"Oh! Two of my firiends love that! We go out and drink it a lot!" Suho said with glee.

"Really? I love working there. There's always smiling faces there." Eunji talked more comfortably getting more used to Suho." Oh, it's right there." she said pointing at it.

"Ahh. I've been here lots osftimes! How come I never see you? That's weird."Suho said the last sentence to himself more then to Eunji.

"I see you once and a while but not much I guess." Eunji said chuckling. "Well I have to go, bye." She said waving.

"WAIT!" Suho said making Eunji jump a little in her seat."I will take you home too." he said more quietly and with a big smile.

"Oh no. It's okay, I can take the bus. I could even walk there. Don't worry and go talk to Krystal she's probably mad." Eunji said quietly.

"No it's fine she can wait. Hurry and lets go!" he smile brightly.

'He looks almost like an angel!' Eunji thought while getting up slowly trying not to hurt herself. They both got into the shop then.

"You can sit here for now. Order something also! It's on me so don't worry to pay." Eunji said smiling.

"Oh it's okay. I'll pay be myself." Suho said as super loud noises came from the opening door.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys. Sorry if I have any mistakes. I will fix them as soon as possible! Love you guys!

             XOXO, Catyang