Break-up or make-up?

My Savior [DISCONTINUED]

Suho woke up to see Eunji was still sleeping. He decided to go to the bathroom and freshen up. When he was done, he got out and went to take a drink and get some breakfast from the hospital cafeteria. Suho got onto the elevator to the cafeteria floor. He went and bought himself a cup of Americano coffee and a bagel with strawberry cream cheese. He brought all he needed and left back to Eunji's room. He got into Eunji's room and sat down on his spot next to the bed. He started eating his bagel and drinking his coffee next to the bed. He watched Eunji sleep as he was eating to not bored himself out. He finished a while later with his bagel. He got up to throw away his coffee cup into the trash and sat back down by Eunji again.

'It is still early so Eunji wouldn't wake up for now I think.' Suho thought to himself.

 

 

Eunji opened her eyes slowly adjusting to the lights.

"Eunji!"

The little girl on the bed turned her head and saw Suho on her left. "Hey..."

"How are you feeling?"

"Not so well. I will heal though." Eunji said. She was trying to remember what happened yesterday. She finally got what happened and her eyes widdened rememebring why Krystal did all those things yesterday.

"NO!"

"What is it Eunji!?" Suho said getting up to get closer to her.

"NO! Don't touch me!" Eunji said yelling and crying.

"Eunji! What is the matter with you!?"

"Nothing." Eunji said in tears while holding her side. "Just get away from me!"

"Eunji, this is Suho, your boyfriend. Come on, I'll help you." Suho said in a calm voice.

"NO! Don't help me. Krystal will hurt me becasue of YOU!"

"What are you talking about?" Suho said clueless.

"Krystal likes you. Go to her! Get away from me!" Eunji was crying even harder saying those words. Her poor heart was being broken more and more. Just looking at his confused and now sad looking face made her cry even harder.

"I don't love Krystal back. I love you Eunji and I will love you." Suho said grabbing both of her hands.

"You.. r-r-really do?" Eunji said studdering.

"Yes pumpkin. I do love you and only you." Suho gave a dazzling smile to the girl that was now in his arms.

Eunji pulled away fro him. "You can't. Let's break up."

Suho's heart broke right there. He was at the verge of crying a river. Trying not to though, he commented back to Eunji. "No Eunji. I won't break up with you until you heal. Yes I will break up with you, but not now. I have to know that you are well. And I won't make a promise that I will break up with you." The boy said holding the girl's wrist tight.

"Okay fine. Now let go... My wrist hurts." Eunji said pulling her arms away.

Suho let her wrist go and sat back down on his chair. It stayed silent for a while because it was akward.

'Why does Krystal like me? She should of told me instead of hurting Eunji. She did nothing.' Suho thought, going through what Eunji said earlier.

"If you think Krystal doesn't like you... then go ask her yourself. She likes you so much that she beated me up. This bad." the girl pointed at herself. Her bruised arms and face was so noticeable.

"Shh... Be quiet and let me think okay?"

"Okay then Suho. Whatever you want."

 

 

Eunji was discharged on Wednesday. Two days later from her accident. Suho helped her everywhere. To the car, bathroom, kitchen, almost where ever she was going. Exo came and saw her on Tuesday at the hospital after school. They were worried but loud and hyper like always. Too loud they almost got kicked out of the hospital. Yep. Eleven loud noisy boys in one hospital room wasn't the best idea.

Xiumin was going around asking for money to go buy some bread in the cafeteria. Luhan and Sehun was playing around with each other like little kids laughing like idiots. Kris was giving glares at everyone. And Lay was trying to read a book but couldn't, so he was yelling for everyone to shut up. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were running around screaming and yelling. Chen was singing aloud with D.O while Tao rapped with them. And Kai was on his phone laughiong at things.

Suho and Eunji were given their homework. They tried their best to ignore the rukus in the room. Which they succeed in surprise. They worked together on homework but were now distanced. Since Eunji yelled at him the other day, he was more careful around her.

 

 

One day at Eunji's apartment, Eunji was getting up to go to the bathroom to use the bathroom but was stopped by Suho.

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom."

I will help you." Suho said wrapping his arms around her waist to help her get to the bathroom.

They walked slowly to the bathroom. Eunji went into the bathroom and did her personal doings. She got up quickly to the sink and put soap on her hands. She washed her hands and then dryed them. Eunji got out of the bathroom and took Suho's arm. Right as she was getting out of the bathroom, her right foot moved the bathroom carpet. Eunji slipped falling forward on top of Suho. She landed on top of Suho with his right arm around her top back and the left on her waist tight.

"Ugh... Are you... okay?" The boy said breathless from what just happened so quickly.

"Yeah... Are you okay?"

'Um. Not really. My back hurts."

"Omo! Sorry..." Eunji said slowly getting off Suho and laying next to him. "Umm... Suho."

"Yeah?"

"Are you really going to break up with me when I get better?"

"Well. I don't want to... Eunji, I really love you for real. Why do you want to break up so bad? Is it becasue of Krystal?"

"Um, yeah. It is becasue of... Krystal. I love you too but Krystal will do things to try and break us up. She will hurt me just to get to you. I don't want her to cry because she isn't with you."

" I can pretect you Eunji! I am here for you. I will be your savior when you are hurt. And don't you notice that I won't ever be with Krystal? She hurt you and you are my first girlfriend. I want to rememebr good times with my first and I want it to end good. I don't want to end this becasue you don't want to get hurt. And if we break up and I do date Krystal, you will be the one crying and heart broken. I know you will. You love me and I love you."

"I knew you would say that ,but you can't always pretect me. And I know I would be the heart broken one. But I wouldn't care because I want you to be happy, not me. I don't care about my life right now. I care about you."

"Let's just stop this. Come on." Suho got up from the carpet not happy at all and helped Eunji up.

'Why can't you understand that I want to stay with you? By your side to protect you?' he thought to himself. Suho helped Eunji go to the living room and went to go get water.

"Suho."

"Hmm." Suho responded while bringing the water to the table.

"Do you feel comfortable sleeping on the couch every night?"

"Yeah. It's okay I guess. I don't mine either."

"Why don't you sleep on my bed?... I have a body pillow that we could use... And we should enjoy the time in case it's gone." Eunji said hoping he would say yes.

"Umm. Sure, since we should enjoy the time together." Suho said taking a sip of his water and smiling.

 

That night Eunji and Suho went to sleep on Eunji's bed. Eunji was putting the body pillow in between them but Suho pulled it away.

"Lets just sleep. I'll hug you." he said moving closer to her.

"Okay." the girl said moving into the boy's arms. Eunji felt safe in Suho's arms. She fell a sleep quickly relaxing.

Suho watched Eunji for a while. He soon turned off the lamp by the side of the bed. He kissed Eunji's forehead, holding the little delicate angel, and fell a sleep.

 

Eunji was dreaming.

She felt warm and was walking in a park. She turned to look around and found Suho next to her. They walked around the park. Suho was smiling widely as Eunji was too. Suho stopped walking and turned the short girl to look at him.

"I love you Eunji." the boy lowered his head and kissed her on her forehead.

It felt so real. She blushed while Suho pulled back. They both looked at each others eyes and smiled.

"I love you too Suho. You won't break up with me right?"

"Why would I? I love you, I just said it. If I do break up with you, I will regret it."

Eunji was now tomato red and turned her head so he didn't see her.

"I see you." Suho said chuckling. "You're so cute when you are blushing." he took her hands into his and they walked off.

 

 

Eunji woke up at almost 7 am. She found herself in Suho's arms just like last night. She moved up a little and looked at his face. It was flawless and he looked like an angel. She moved her hand to his face and started tracing it. From forehead to chin. She then went to his nose, cheek bones, and finally his lips. Eunji got even closer to kiss Suho on the forehead, then nose, and cheek.When she pulled away, she saw a smile curl up on his face.

'Is he awake?' the girl thougt panicking.

"What about my lips Eunji?" Suho said scooting closer to her.

"What are you talking about?"

"You kissed me. On my forehead, nose, and cheeks. Stop lying to me Eunji." Suho said in a perky way.

"But what are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to..."

"Yah! Ahhahh!" Eunji was being tickled by Suho and luaghed. "Stopp-Suho! My stomach-hurts! I'm not healed yet!" Eunji said through laughs.

The boy then stopped tickling the poor girl and looked at her. Their faces were only inches from each other. But the girl didn't move back. They were so close that their noses were touching each other. All of a sudden they were closer. Closer and closer they got. Until Suho's soft tender lips were on Eunji's. It was a long lip touch kiss. Their first as well. Suho had his eys closed as well as Eunji.

After a while Eunji opened her eyes and pushed Suho away lightly to get some air. The kiss was longer then expected. "Umm." the girl said.

"Umm.." it became an akward silence.

"That was okay right? For the first kiss?" Suho asked suddenly.

"Um... Yeah." Eunji whispered while blushing.

Suho smiled back with a wide grin.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It had a lot of drama happening and all. I just hope you enjoyed it! Thansk for the support like always and I lvoe you guys! Thanks!

XOXO, Catyang