Forgiven

My Savior [DISCONTINUED]

What is happening to Eunji and Suho now!? Aish what drama...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Eunji felt hurt when Suho never came back for her. She cried trying to look for him but couldn't. She soon stopped and arrived at the only place she thought could cool her off. The Han River.

~Flashback~

Eunji waited at the nurse's room with Victoria. When each period passed by and Suho didn't come, Victoria would keep on telling her that he would come the next class period. It went like that until school ended.

"Eunji" Victoria said sitting next to her and patting her back. "It's fine if he didn't come. I'm for sure he just needs some space okay honey?"

Eunji just shook her head understanding. She tried not to cry in front of Victoria. She told Victoria everything and never cried, Victoria was already going through things. She didn't want to burden Victoria even more with her tears of stupid sorrow.

"Now that I think of it," Eunji started trying not to cry. "I started this and he is probably looking for an apology. I should go and look for him." Eunji got up from the hard bed she always layed on.

"Okay honey, be careful. Come talk to me when ever you are feeling low okay?"

"Okay. Thank you Victoria unnie." Eunji smiled a little and walked off waving to Victoria before leaving the nurse's room.

When Eunji got out of the school and stood by the gates, she cried. She walked to the Bubble tea shop even though she didn't work today just to look to see if Suho was there. Eunji walked there and looked through the big clear windows and looked around. She saw no Suho nor his friends. She slowly pushed herself away from the window and wiped her left over tears on her face with the back of her right hand.

She took the city bus to the super market and wondered if she could find Suho there. When she arrived, it was a little crouded with all the highschool student sthere and adults. Eunji let out a little breathe and started looking for Suho. Eunji went row by row and looked carefully. She stayed there for almost two hours trying to look for him.

Then Eunji thought for a while. 'Why did I even decided to look here? This store id huge and I will never find him here if I were to look for him anyways." Eunji thought. She decided to buy somethings before she left the store quickly.

She couldn't find Suho at all. 'He woukldn't be at my house right?' Eunji thought. 'Nope. If he was waiting, he would call by now. It's nearly 6 p.m right now.' she kept walking with tears falling down her eyes. "Ugh! This is all your fault Jung Eunji! You had to make a big deal with all this crap. Now look what you have done!" she yelled at herself hitting her head with her knuckles. "Aish!" Eunji huffed in frustration. "Hitting yourself won't do anything good but mead you head hurt Eunji..." she told herself.

Eunji just kept on walking and walking. Her feet took her where ever she was going. She didn't know where she was going. Soon she heard water pouring and looked up from looking at her feet to see she was at the Han River.

~End of Flashback~  

Eunji went around looking for a seat to look at. She took out her phone and saw it was 7:43 p.m. "Wow. Time goes by fast sometimes..." Eunji said outloud. She wasn't crying anymore. She thought about a lot while walking here. 

Things like 'Why did I decide to date Suho? We were never really together.' 'Why did I yell at Suho?' 'Why'd I make such a stupid big deal over a stupid thing Suho siad.' 'Suho is an angel.' or 'My feet are so ugly.'

Eunji sighed and decided to take in the nice fresh air around her. She smiled a little and closed her eyes. If only she felt like this everyday. But no. That's not how life is. It was cruel and sinful. How Eunji wish she could smile each day without putting on those fake ones. She wished she had enough money to buy her parents a nice big meal to show how much she appreciated them. Loved them. She wishes she could go back in time and not break up with Suho for her own protection. She was so stupid for making that mistake. Why was she so selfish her her own saftey.

"Ugh!" Eunji groaned out loud catching peoples' attention walking passing by her. She just smiled and replied back with a "What a beautiful view." or "It's so nice out." It was akward. No joke. Eunji just kept on a fake smile until she decided to get up and walk around. She put her hood up from her little thin cardigan . She walked around and looked at the Han River most of the time. It was breathe taking. All the light close by from downtown Seoul. It was just beautiful while the sun was down by now. The sky was turning darker and darker and Eunji could start seeing starts.

She kept looking up admiring the stars, not noticing there was someone coming her way. He wasn't looking either. He was too busy looking at the Han River thinking really hard about something.

Thump! 

"Owww..." Eunji felt arms around her waist. She looked straight to see Suho. They just layed there looking into each other's eyes. Eunfortunately, when they bumped into each other, the man put his arms around Eunji quickly before their legs hit each otehr and they fell together on the floor with him under. "O-ohh." Eunji got up quickly and dusting herself off from the ground. "Umm... I di-didn't know you were he-here." she stated so he wouldn't think she was following him or something. "But are you hurt?" Eunji looked at Suho to see if he had gotten hurt anywhere. "Omo! Your elbow!" Eunji took his arm and turned it to look at the bloody little spot on his left elbow.

"E-eunji," Suho pulled his arm away a little. "I'm fine."

"No you aren't." Eunji stated quickly letting go and digging into her purse. She took out a little Aid kit. "Um, come sit down." Eunji said pointing to a bench that wasn't taken by anyone.

Suho just sighed and nodded before walking with Eunji to the bench. Eunji took out a little alcohol pad and ripped it open. She took out the little pad and dabbed it on Suho's elbow while blowing it lightly. When she was done, she put the dirty little alcohol pad on her lap while taking out some ointment and opening the cap. She then squeezed some onto a Q-tip that she took out from the little Aid kit. She spread it on Suho's elbow and took a regular sized band-aid.

"Sorry."  Eunji said quietly as she put the band-aid nicely on Suho's elbow. "Ah~ all done." Eunji patted his elbow a little and then grabbed all the wrappers and took them and threw them into the garbage. She came back and sat done. Not sitting too close to Suho just in case of anything. Eunji took a deep breathe before deciding to apologize again. "Su-suho..."

Suho just looked straight ahead and hummed a little to make a response.

"I-I'm sorry for hur-hurting you back then." Eunji looked down with her head low in shame before lifting it back up and kepp on talking. "I'm sorry for ma-making a big deal about stupid things," Eunji had tears in her eyes. 'Don't cry Eunji. You are just saying sorry for the you have done. He deserves an apology.' "I'm so so so-sorry." Eunji's voice cracked and she stood up. "I-I should g-go." Eunji started walking away but was pulled back by the wrist from no other but Suho.

"Eunji," Suho finally looked at her. "I don't need any apologies. I just need a  hug and a big bright smile." Suho smiled a little.

Eunji smiled a little. "You know," she looked down to her feet. "It's been hard the past few hours. I waited for you at the nurse's room. But... you never came... back for me..." Eunji cried silently letting tears fall right to the floor. She hated crying. Most of all in front of Suho. It was comforting at first, but now it's just embarassing like she always felt with others. Most of all at this moment. It felt like they were strangers when they were just fine a few hours ago.

"Eunji," Suho said pulling Eunji to walk with him. "Let's go to my house for now. We can talk there, okay?" he stopped and took Eunji's chin into his right hand. "Don't cry. You don't need to cry. I'm sorry I didn't come get you." Suho said. "I really am so-

"Oh Eunhji anf Suho-shi!?" Both Eunji and Suho looked around and found In Guk smiling at them from a far.

"Oh h-hi In Guk." Eunji said stuttering a little. She showed a fake smile and Suho saw it knowing it was the worst fake smile he saw. No offence Eunji. You can act but right now you can't act the best. "Ho-how are you? What are you doning here?"

"Oh I was just walking around here since I live close by. It's not that far from my apartment also." he let out a huge grin come onto his face while Suho frowned and Eunji acted like she was as happy as a child getting ice cream. Or was trying to. "You guys want to come to my apartment?" he asked hoping they would say yes at least one of them.

"Yeah I can come." Eunji smiled and then turned to see Suho. "Suho, are you going to come?"

"Um," Suho was deciding if he wanted to or not. "Ye-yeah sure." he showed a fake smile as well.

"Okay then," In Guk turned walking the way he came from. "It isn't that far from here, so we don't need to rush." he turned back and smiled at the two following him.

After about eight minutes, they arrived at a apartment building that was a little bit farther from Suho's townhouse. About a five minute drive to the apartment houses there. They went inside the building and went to the third floor. There were only three floors so In Guk lived right on the top floor. Not that any of them cared.

They just stood in the elevator silently. You could feel the little tension between them all. Suho mad at both In Guk and Eunji. In Guk could tell Suho's mad face was because of him and probably Eunji. Eunji just pretended like she didn't feel anything. But she knew Suho was mad at her. She knew In Guk was looking at Suho and Eunji back and forth. The elevator door finally opened. Eunji took a deep breathe. She didn't even know she was holding in her breathe.

"Uh," In Guk pointed out the elevator when no one moved. "Uh. Let's go?"

"Oh yeah!" Eunji said putting on a smile. "Lead us there!" she started walking out with a smile on her face.

They walked together to the end of the hallway and stopped where the second to last door was at. In Guk pulled out a key his key and put it into the door knob. He turned it and then opened the door getting inside holding the as Eunji and Suho walk in as well. It was a little apartment like Eunji's but a little smaller. 

"You guys can just sit in the living room over there." In Guk pointed to the living room behind him before walking into the kitchen. "I will get us some drinks. What do you guys want?" In Guk asked looking at both Eunji and Suho.

"Uh I'll just have water." Suho said as him and Eunji walked ot the little couple couch to sit on.

"Same. Just plain water." Eunji smiled at In Guk.

"I only have water bottles so is that okay?" In Guk asked.

"It is fine. We are friends In Guk." Eunji replied and looked to her left at Suho. He looked kind of worn out now that Eunji looked at him closely and paid more attention to his face. He looked tired.

"Okay your bottles of water." In Guk came into the living room with three water bottled and gave the other two to Suho and Eunji.

They just saand chilled. Talkedbout school and everything that needed to be done. Work places to work at or you know helping the school out.  Eunji was talking more about the qork places while Suho told about ways to help the school out. Since he is the student president. But they both told him ways in getting homework done and places that were nice to relax at. They got along pretty well and just talked about this and that. You could hear luaghs once and a while. It was nice.

Soon Eunji had to leave since it was getting late and they had school tomorrow since it was only Monday. Ugh stupid Mondays. But she didn't have a ride either.

"I'll drop you off at home Eunji." Suho said getting up walking near the door with In Guk following behind. "Your apartment is nice." Suho smiled. "Invite me next time and bye. See you tomorrow at school." he said before getting out the door and turning back to look at Eunji still putting on her shes.

"I'm almost done." she replied before getting up. "Let's go now. Bye In Guk. Thanks for inviting us here. It's nice. Bye now." she walked beside Suho.

"Bye guys, Thanks for coming over." In Guk amiled and waved before closing the door lightly.

"We have to walk to my car. I parked beside the Han River. Sorry if you get cold." Suho said looking at what she was wearing.

"It's fine. I can keep myself warm." Eunji said cheerfully.

They walked silently down the road looking around quietly and taking glances at each otehr once and a while. They soon arrived to their destination; Suhos' car. The drive was silent until they arrived at Eunji's little apartment building.

"Thanks Suho." Eunji said giving him a little smile. "And you don't need to apologize. I did and I did. Sorry again and I forgive you." Eunji smiled a little bit bigger and then pulled the door handle. "Bye Suho. See you tomorrow."

"Bye Eunji and thank you. I love you." Suho smiled and waved before Eunji left.

They both smiled to themselves while parting.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. Sorry I posted that Kris thingy. I mean I'm hurt about it, but I don't want my readers to wait for me to feel betetr. It's just a waste of time for you guys to wait so sorry. But please support the EXO members. All 12 of the members. The are struggling and I know you guys know about this. So please support them as much as poribble. :) I want to thank you guys all as well for being my readers. You guys support me to do all these things and I'm not as happy as before but happy enough. Thank you all again.

XOXO, Catyang