Going to the Market

My Savior [DISCONTINUED]

Suho woke up slowly opening his eyes from the light coming from the window. It was only 4:16 am. He was still tired but needed to use the restroom. He got up and went to find where the bathroom was. He went down the only hall in the apartment. He decided to go to his left because there was two doors and opened the first door.

There was a room not too small or too big. It had a keyboard with a microphone next to it. There was also two single couches and a coffee table.

"This is like a small living room." Suho said to himself whispering out loud. "Well lets keep looking I guess..."

Suho went ot the next room farther to the left. He openeed it and found a sleeping Eunji.

He was going to close the door but saw Eunji move a little mumbling something. She then shook her head sideways faster then you should when you sleep.

'She must be having a nightmare.' Suho thought rushing to her side. He got on the bed and took the fragile little girl in his arms. 

"Shh. It's okay Eunji. I am right here." said Suho tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

She relaxed a little and went back to sleep. Suho stayed there looking at her beautiful face. He forgot about going to the restroom! He relaxed and closed his eyes with his arms around Eunji.

 

Eunji woke up with someone breathing on her. She woke up slowly opening her eyes to see Suho sound a sleep with his arms around her. She looked at her bedside and saw it was only about 7:20.

'How did he get here?' she thought looking up at him. He looked flawless and pure. She moved a little to get comfortable in Suho's long- milky arms.

While she was moving Suho started moving as well and started waking up slowly. Eunji stopped moving and pretended to sleep. As the boy noticed where he was, he looked down to see Eunji still "sleeping'.

He tucked her hair away from her face like he did when he first came in. "You're so pretty. My little angel..." said Suho out loud to himself.

"Thank you, my big angel." Eunji said scaring Suho.

"Gosh Eunji! Don't do that!" Suho said hitting Eunji playfully.

"Yah! You aren't supposed to hit a girl." Eunji said making a fake sad face. But giggled in the end showing Suho a bright smile.

"Lets get up and make breakfast." Suho said happily getting up.

"Okay, I'll go to the bathroom and you can go to the other one outside straight ahead. There are extra toothbrushes on the right bottom under the sink." Eunji said going to her bathroom.

"Gotcha." said Suho as they both left thier own ways.

After about ten minutes, they both went to the kitchen to cook but found nothing to make breakfast from scratch.

"Lets go to the market Suho! I haven't been there in a while!" said Eunji happily while making a puppy face at Suho.

"Okay lets go I can't say no to that cute face of yours!" The boy said loudly getting his keys for the car.

They got out of the apartment house and got into Suho's car like their always did. The couple went to the super market close by.

"Lets get some kimchi- jigae, eggs, rice, and lets make bean sprout soup!" Eunji said walking to get eggs for making fried eggs.

"Whatever you eant Eun-"

"Hey Suho!" Chanyeol said from a far with the other bys.

"Hey guys! Why are you guys here?" Suho said walking up to them patting their shoulder or hugging them.

"Um. Hello guys..." Eunji said walking to them and bowing.

"Oh hi Eunji! Did you guys come here together?" Baekhyun said with an anxious smile.

"Yeah we are here together." said Suho coming to Eunji and putting his slender long arms around the girl's small shoulder.

"Oh yeah! I forgot you guys are dating!" Lay said loudly, which made people look at us.

"Yeah we are dat- Krystal?" Eunji suddenly said. That made the boys look at where she was looking at and did see Krystal.

"Krystal! Come here!" Kai said smiling widely as he waved to her. She hesitated but came by with a big smile. When she looked over at Eunji her smile vanished.

"Hi Suho oppa." Krystal said with a forced smile.

"Hi Krystal. How are you doing?" said Suho in a chill tone while his arms were still around Eunji's shoulder holding her tighter.

"I'm doing okay. How about you? And why is Eunji here with you boys?"

"Didn't you hear! They are dating!" Luhan and Sehun said at the same time.

"Oh really? Okay then. Um... I should get going. Bye." and she dashed away.

"That was wierd." Kris said out loud looking at himself on his phone.

"Eunji, we should get going. Boys, we are leaving, see you guys tomorrow." Suho said quickly dragging Eunji away to the check out.

While they were checking out, it was silent until the cashier asked for Suho to swipe his card. Suho took out his card and was about to swipe it but Eunji beat him with hers.

"What the- Eunji! I was going to pay." said Suho pouting with his lower lip out more.

"You already drive me everywhere so it's fine." Eunji said while grabbing a bag. "And since you drive me all over the place, this is what you get." Eunji stopped walking as well as Suho.

Eunji went up to him, tiptoed and kissed him on the cheek. Suho's face was surprized but when Eunji stepped back, he was blushing. His cheek was as red as a tomato!

"Come on Suho. It was  just a kiss on the cheek." Eunji said happily taking Suho's left hand with her right hand.

They walked to the car holding hands. Suho couldn't stop himself from smiling. It was his first kiss from a firl instead of his omma.

"That was my first Eunji..." Suho said quietly turning away. While putting the grocery in the back of the car.

"It was mine too oppa. Now don't worry. I didn't kiss you on those lips of yours." Eunji said joking around.

"Yeah sure. It was a good time though. Thanks." the blushing boy said. They got into the car to go home and cook for breakfast since it was only almost 8 am.

They got to the apartment building in no time and went inside to cook. They bought kimchi that was already made, so they had to just make fried eggs,rice, and make some bean sprout soup.

Eunji started making eggs while Suho made rice. When they were done doing that, they both helped each other make the bean sprout soup. When they finished, they put everything on Eunji's small kitchen table and started eatting. It was quiet and no one was talking. Until Eunji decided to talk.

"How did you end up being on my bed this morning? I was going to ask you, but forgot to..." Eunji siad quietly.

"Well. Um. I was looking for the bathroom but found your room. It looked like you were having a nightmare. so I came and took you in my arms and I fell asleep on your bed with you." Suho said shyly while blushing.

Eunji just smiled. "I did feel more comfortable during my sleep. I felt like my savior came and stayed next to me. Watched me while I was sleeping." she said smiling looking all over the place but at Suho.

"That's good to hear." The boy said smiling while getting his spoon for some soup. "I went right to sleep when you got into my arms."

The girl just smiled as she finished her kimchi.

"Are you already done eating?" Suho asked as Eunji was getting up.

"Yeah. I'm going to the kitchen to wash the dishes. You can just keep on eating."

"Oh I'm done. I'll help you wash the dishes."

"Are you sure?" Eunji said looking at his plate that was still full of food. "Did you even eat much? Suho come on. Eat for me ?" the girl said with a puppy face.

"I'm not hungry anyways. Don't worry baby girl." Suho got up and took the food that was on his plate and took another plate before putting it in the fridge. Suho then went to the kitchen table to put things away. Getting comtainers and putting them in the fridge. After Suho was done putting evrything away, he helped Eunji with dishes. They finished and went to the couch together.

"Lets watch a movie!" Eunji said getting the remote.

"Okay. What do you wanna wacth?"

"I don't know? Romnace? Action? You pick."

"Okay, I'll pick a movie with romance and action." Suho said looking for one and finally found one.

They started watching. Eunji was getting bored and tired when three-fourths of the movie was almost done.

"Can I lay my head on your lap?" the girl asked suddenly.

"Oh, um, yeah sure." Suho said patting his lap.

Eunji got down and put her head on the boy's thigh. She felt more comfortable sleeping this way. She closed her eyes and fell a sleep that instant.

"Eunji?" the boy said looking at her, she was sleeping.

He turned off the tv and just sat on the coush since the girl was on his lap.

'I'll just take her to her room to sleep.' he thought.

He took Eunji's head gently into his right arm, while he put his left arm under her knee. Suho carried Eunji bridal style and went tot her room and put her on her bed.

He tucked her in with her blanket on top of her. Suho took a chair and sat next to the bed watching the girl sleep peacefully. He soon got tired and took a nap next to the bed. They were sleeping a lot that day. It wasn't even noon yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! Sorry it took forever! I did it but it was accidently deleted!! I was so mad but thank goodness that it was writen on paper as well!! But I hope you guys like it and sorry for any mistakes.

XOXO, Catyang