Meeting Family

My Savior [DISCONTINUED]

It was now Saturday and Eunji had gotten better. A lot. Her bruises got better with in three days. They were still noticeable but got better. It getting warmer as the days passed by to spring. She a black tank top, a big baggy red sweater like shirt, leggings, and some black converse on.

Eun Ji | via Tumblr

Eunji heard her phone ring. She went to look at it to see Suho message her.

To: Eunji

I'm outside. Come out when you are ready. :)

From: Suho

Eunji smiled and messaged him back.

To: Suho

I'm done already. I'm on my way to the elevator. See you. :D

From: Eunji

Eunji was now on the elevator going down to the first floor. She went out when the elevator stopped and went outside to see a sleepy looking Suho.

"Hey..." Suho said in a tired voice.

"Hey Suho. Are you tired or something?"

"Yeah, the boys came to my apartment and we didn't sleep until six in the morning." he said trying to keep his eyes open.

'It's about nine already so Suho only got like three hours of sleep.' Eunji thought to herself.

"I'll drive. I have a driver license." Eunji dug through her purse and then showed it to Suho.

"It's okay I can drive." Suho said trying not to fall a sleep while talking.

"No I will. It will take three hours or maybe three and a half hours. I also don't wanna die from you sleep driving." Eunji said.

"Okay then." the tired boy said going to the passenger seat while Eunji went to the driver's seat.

Eunji started driving and then hummed a song. She looked at Suho once and a while from the corner of her eyes to sneak a peek if he was sleeping yet. Sure thing he fell a sleep while listening to her hum. He was now sleeping.

'He looks like a cute blameless child. He's so pleasing to look at.' thought the girl.

About three hours and a thirteen minutes later, Eunji finally drove them to their destination.  

"Suho, we are here." Eunji said quietly shaking Suho by his arm gently. He woke up slowly letting his eyes adjust to the light. He turned his face to see Eunji's face a few inches away from his. They stayed like that for a few seconds

"U-um. Sorry." he said backing away. "Well that was a good nap."

"Um yeah that's good to hear. Come on, lets go inside." she said with a blushing face.

"Oh yeah, lets go." Suho said with a grin.

Eunji and Suho went to the door and Eunji pressed the door bell. A boy who had a hair kind of like a mushroom opened the door.

"Hi Minki! I missed you." Eunji said to the little boy getting to his height to hug him.

"I missed you too noona, but I saw you only two weeks ago. Did you miss me that much? And who is he?" Minki let go of the hug from his sister and looked up at Suho.

"Hello, I'm Eunji's b-"

"Hi sweetie!" Eunji's mom and dad sang together as they both walked to the door before Suho could tell who he was to the little boy.

"Oh... Eunji who is this young handsome man with you? You have never brought a man home before." Eunji's mom said with a big smile and with admiring eyes.

"Oh omma, appa, and Minki, this is my boyfriend." Eunji said grabbing Suho's left hand. It was soft.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo." Eunji's mom said with a even bigger smile from before if possible.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Kim Joonmyeong but you can call my Suho, Mr and Mrs. Jung." Suho said bowing to them.

"Ommo! Call me omma and Eunji's dad appa sweetie." Mrs. Jung said looking at her husband with reverence.

"Okay omma and appa." Suho said smiling.

"Did you guys eat lunch yet? We are having lunch right now since it's already noon. Come on in." appa said rushing to the dinning table.

"WOW!! Omma there is so much food!" Eunji said with a surprized face as Suho had the same face expression.

"Well you know you always get spoiled when you come home!" Eunji's mom let out a chuckle.

There was every Korean food that Eunji loved and more. There was a lot of meat on the table becasue Eunji loves meat you know!

"Omma we will eat well! Come on Suho oppa." Eunji happily said while pulling Suho to sit next her.

They enjoyed the food. Omma and appa told Suho stories about when Eunji was smaller and Eunji was just embarrssed.

"Aigoo! I ate too much appa." Minki said chuckling while rubbing his stomache.

Eunji and Suho chuckled as they got up to help omma clean. They cleaned the table while omma and Minki washed the dishes with appa drying the dishes. When they were done they went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Lets play games!" Minki shouted out loud as they were just sitting around.

"Okay Minki, we are right next to you so you don't need to yell too monkey." Eunji said playfully.

So they played games, laughed together and had snacks. By the time Eunji and Suho were leaving the house it was 8 pm.

"Thank you omma, appa, and MIki for having me over. Also thanks for the good lunch, snacks, and dinner." Suho was saying before bowing and going out the door.

"No problem son! We love you just as our own child." appa said. "Goodbye kids!" the two parents said waving to them.

"I will also drive us home." Eunji said when they got to the car taking the keys out of her purse. "Since I know the way back as well."

"Okay then. Whatever you want my cupcake." Suho said smiling.

The car ride home was fun almost. Suho had put on the radio and they both sung the songs together and laughed. The two finally got home at 11:30 pm. Later then expected since there was a car crash on their way including some trafic. And it was late. Crazy right? But that was how they got home later then expected.

"Hey Suho, you wanna sleep in my apartment tonight? You can sleep on the couch since it's late." Eunji said smiling at Suho.

"Yeah sure. I'm tired anyways." the boy replied while he gave her a charming smile.

They both got out of the car and went to Eunji's apartment. When they got inside Eunji went to her hallway closet and took out a pillow and a blanket for Suho. She went back to the living room and put it on the couch.

"Here you go!" Eunji said smiling at Suho.

"Thanks Eunji. Good night I guess." Suho said smiling.

"You are welcome and good night too. Sweet dreams!" Eunji said and left to her bedroom to sleep.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Thanks for the subscribe and comments! I am updating as fast as I can but I still have school I'm trying my best to get on the computer

566317_1385875148_tumblr_static_exo-do-6

I love D.O!! <3

Thanks whoever uploaded this photo!