New Guy

My Savior [DISCONTINUED]

Eunji and Suho were in class talking before their professor came into the class to start teaching. It was their first hour of class. The professor soon came in with a new student. He had the looks and fashion.  He had on a dark blue jean with a plain white T-shirt with some kind of geometric shapes and a navy blue cardigan with white outlining the cardigan with three thick white even lines on his left arms sleeve. His appearance was warm and welcoming. All you heard were girls squealing and guys saying "here comes another one" or "shut up girls". To be honest though, Eunji thought he was cute as well. Everyone stood up to greet the teacher before sitting back down and whispering what they thought of the new guy.

"Hello class. We have a new student who will be joining us today. Please introduce yourself." the professor said.

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Seo In Guk. Just call me In Guk. Please take care of me." he then bowed. His voice was sweet like honey. Soft and soothing.

"We will!" most the girls said out loud.

"Okay. Please take the seat over there by Eunji." the professor said poitning to the empty spot beside Eunji's left side by the window in the middle row.

"Okay." In Guk said and just left to the seat. He got to the seat and looked to his right where Eunji was sitting. "Hi." he gave her a little smile.

"Hi. I'm Jung Eunji but you cane just call me Eunji. Or you are supposed to." she smiled back at him.

"Haha, good one." In Guk showed her a eye smile. "And who is that guy sitting next to you?" he pointed to Suho who looked jealous just looking and In Guk.

"Oh," Eunji turned to look at Suho. "he is Suho. Suho introduce yourself."

Suho huffed before introducing himself. " Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Joonmyun. Everybody calls me Suho though. So call me Suho." he said in a I'm-to-cool-for-you tone.

"Ahh. okay then. Hello Suho I'm In Guk. Nice to meet you."

"I already know who you are but hello anyways." Suho said giving a little smile before turning straight to listen to what the prefessor say.

Eunji looked at Suho and then back to In Guk. "I can see there is tension coming by..." she mumbled.

"I heard that Jung Eunji." Suho muttered still looking straight.

Eunji just chuckled while In Guk could see there was chemistry between them. He tried not to get into their talks and everything. So he just stayed silent for the whole class period. After class was done, Suho dragged Eunji out as fast as possible but Eunji stopped herself. She turned back to look at In Guk still packing up his papers and putting them into his bag he brought. She went beside him and stood there waiting for him to finish putting his stuff into his bag. But when In Guk saw Eunji standing there, he stopped what he was doing and just stood there looking akwardly at Eunji.

"Umm," he started feeling kind of wierd. "do you need anything?"

"Oh no! Just keep on doing what you were doing. I'm just wai-"

"We!" Suho jumped in. "We are waiting for you to pack up." he smiled a little and put his arm around Eunji's shoulder.

"Oh okay. I'll pack faster next time." he gave them a little smile feeling even more akward. He feels like Suho will shoot daggers at him once and a while. "Okay I'm done packing. Let's go I guess."

Eunji gave him a smile and then shrugged Suho's arm off her shoulders walking to In Guk. "Let's go then." she walked first with the two boys following after her. 

They walked down the hall with people looking at them. Girls were giving glares at Eunji, but she didn't care becasue she always got those glares since her and Suho where together. She did moved levels of being a low nerd to a little bit more of a popular girl. Thank to Suho and his angel self. Krystal didn't bully Eunji anymore. Or more like not much anymore. Krystal would still spread rumors and give glares to Eunji if she saw her in the halls or somewhere else. Soon the Exo members were joining Eunji, Suho, and In Guk.

"Hey!!" Chanyeol yelled and put his arms around Suho. Suho chuckled a little and smiled.

"So who is this? A new guy? Or THE new guy?" Baekhyun said the last sentence dramatically like he always is.

"Yes, he is the new guy. I guess you guys have heard of him. Please introduce yourself In Guk." Eunji smiled at him for like the nth time.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Seo In Guk. Just call me In Guk." he bowed to them and had a nice big smile on.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" all the Exo members said but Suho since they already knew each other.

"Okay! Let's introduce ourselves!" Suho said.

"Okay me first!" most of the boys, as in the older one, said.

But one finally got first.

"Hello! I am Kim Minseok, but everybody calls me Xiumin." Xiumin gave him a cheeky smile.

Someone pushed him away and came in front of him.

"HI! My name is Luhan." that doe eye angel boy came smiling wide.

"My name is Wu Yifan, but you can call me Kris." Kris's voice was low and cold sounding, but he gave a charming smile.

One after another they went by in a line.

"Zhang Yixing but call me Lay." Lay smiled with his dimple showing.

"Baekhyun!" Baekhyun shouted and got some people looking their way.

"Not so loud dummy!" another boy came by. "And I'm Kim Jongdae but most people call me Chen." he showed his laughing smile.

"Yo I'm Park Chanyeol!" Chayeol yelled out and smiled showing all his beautiful white teeth.

"Do Kyungsoo but call me D.O." he shows his line-smile, or doesn't smile...

"Hi I'm Huang Zitao but just call me Tao." Tao was in his girly act now. He sounded more like a girl than his manly wushu self.

"I'm Kim Jongin but call me Kai." Kai smiled showing his double eyelids more and his nose scrunching up.

"Okay I'm Oh Sehun and I'm the maknae." he kept his serious face on sounding bored at the same time.

"Oh okay! Thanks for telling me your names! Please except me as all of you guys' friend!" In Guk smiled. Most of the guys smiled at him saying in a way that they excepted him.

"Well, In Guk, let me see your schedule to see if you have anymore classes with us." Eunji said having her hand out waiting for In Guk to give her his schedule.

In Guk looked through his bag and finally took a piece of paper and handed it to Eunji. "Here." Eunji took it and looked at it.

"Hmm," she began." we only have one other classs together. But that's okay, at least we have more classes together." she gave the paper back to In Guk.

"Oh let me see!" Baekhyun said taking the paper out of In Guk's hand. "Oh! You have some classes with most of us! We can show you the way!" Baekhyun said dragging him with the other ten boys following behind.

"Bye Suho and Eunji!" they all said walking

"Bye!" Eunji said back. "And take care of In Guk!"

"Gotcha!" all of the boys said before turning a corner and leaving the two alone.

"Okay let's go to class before we are late." Eunji looked at Suho finally. He looked I don't know, mad or sad? "Hey, you okay?" Eunji put her  left hand into Suho's right hand since she was to his right.

"Yeah... I guess." Suho replied before just walking, more like speed-walking away, leaving Eunji dumfounded.

"Ya-yah! Wait for me. Suho!" Eunji said jogging to him. "Su-ouch!" 

Suho turned around then to see Eunji on the floor. "Eunji are you okay!?" Suho ran to Eunji's side and helped her up.

"O-ouch Suho." Eunji said getting up. "My knee."

Suho looked at Eunji's knee and saw it was bleeding. "Why is it bleeding? This is cement floor but marble." Suho said.

"Well Suho, marble floors hurt as well and there are pencils and all of that on the floor. Come on Suho, look at the floor." Eunji pointed to the floor.

She did have a point though. Suho sighed. "Be careful next time. Now let's go to the nurse to get that bloddy knee cleaned." he smiled a little.

"Okay." Eunji said. "Though it doesn't hurt much. I can just put a band aid on and I'm ready!" Eunji joked around.

"Eunji," Suho sighed. "This isn't funny. Look at that thing. It's bleeding like crazy! Doesn't it hurt? And hurry and let's go to the nurse before I leave you here to walk by yourself!"

"Suho, if you are in a rush," Eunji said rolling her eyes playfully." Then why don't you just carry me like you once did." she held out her arms for him to carry her.

"Aish! Eunji hurry up!" Suho was getting annoyed as well.

"But but o-oppa!!!" Eunji was pouting now. "Please OPPA!"

"Aish!" Suho went to her and knelt down so his back was facing her. "Hurry and get on. NOW!"

"Okay Suho oppa!" Eunji laughed a little and then got on his back.

"You gained some wieght from the last time I carried you. Don't eat too much." Suho got a smack on the head.

"Yah! You don't say that to a gi- AH!!" Eunji almost fell to the floor becasue Suho let her go. "Su-suho!! Put you arms back on me! I'm going to fall!!" Eunji pleaded almost crying.

"Not until you say sorry for hitting me on the head." Suho said in a low voice.

"You deserved it though!" Eunji laughed a little.

"Okay then. Get off me Eunji." Suho said kneeling again so Eunji could get off.

"NO!! I'm so-sorry Suho oppa..." Eunji said quietly.

Suho smiled and then got back up and wrapped his arms on Eunji's thighs so she wouldn't fall.

They both walked down the hall smiling to themself. Soon they got to the nurse's room.

"Annyeonghaseyo Suho and Eunji!" Victoria said looking at them from her little office. "What happened now?"

"Eunji just fell on the floor and she is bleeding." Suho explained to her.

"Ah. Eunji is like that. Clumsy." Victoria let out a chuckle and smiled.

"Yah! What is that supposed to mean? I'm old enough to know what to do. I just wasn't looking right when I fell. Gosh Victoria." Eunji pouted.

"Oh stop Eunji. She is right anyways." Suho agreed with Victoria since he did live with her for a while.

"What is that supposed to be Kim Joonmyeon!? You don't like my little flaws?" Eunji looked hurt and offended. 

"Eunji you know I didn't mean that." Suho said looking straight at her in the eye.

"Sure you do Suho." Eunji looked like she was going to cry.

"Uhh," Suho started. "Mrs.Song, can me and Eunji talk together for a little bit?" Suho said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh yeah sweety." Victoria smiled and closed the door as she left the room.

When she left Suho turned back to look at Eunji. "Eunji, baby, please don't be so rough to deal with." Suho took his left hand from his jean pocket and took Eunji's right hand. "Please baby?"

Eunji just sat on the little bed and said nothing.

Suho took her right hand that was in his left hand and lifted it up to his face. "Look at me Eunji." Suho told her. But Eunji didn't. Suho let out a little rough sigh. "Eunji, I can't believe you are being rough because I said that you are clumsy. Com on. Grow up already."

Eunji looked at him with an even more hurt expression. "What the hell are you trying to do? Make me cry our comfort me!?" Eunji took her hand out of Suho's. "If you really want me to stop doing this then hug me. Kiss me on the forehead or something. Don't you know that I haven't even felt loved since we broke up!" Eunji put her hands on her face so Suho wouldn't see her crying. But he heard her sobbing.

"Eunji!" Suho stood up from the chair he was sitting on. "Just stop! You are the one who brok up with me! Did you know how much that hurt! I was the one who had to leave. I was the one who tried to say hello while you ignored me! I was the one who wanted to make a promise that wouldn't be broken! Do you know how much it hurts!" Suho stopped and took in a deep brearhe, his face red. "You broke up with me because of Krystal. You didn't even believe me Eunji... You didn't even think I could preotect you. Or keep you safe. Do you know how much that hurt me!?"

"I never said that you couldn't protect me Suho!" Eunji looked at him now. "It's not my fault that Krystal came and beat the hell out of me to be taken cared of by you! If I hmade you suffer so bad then you could of just left me!" Eunji got up and hit Suho on the chest. "Because of you m,y life is messed up!" Eunji kept on hitting him.

"Eunji stop." Suho said pulling her arms with his. Eunji was pulled against Suho. "Stop it. We both were and are still hurting. You are hurt in your own way and I am. We are even." Suho the let go of her hands and left.

"What did I ever do wrong!? I didn't mean to leave you...' Eunji sinked onto the floor not caring about her bleeding knee.

While Suho got out of the nurse's room and stood there for a little but. "Aish!! Why are you so stupid  Kim Joonmyeon!" Suho messed up his nice hair. "Ugh! Why does everything have to be so confusing like this?" Suho took in a deep breathe and walked away. On the way out, he saw Voctoria. "Umm. Victoria, you can go in now." he said and then left quickly.

"O-okay then." Victoria left quickly to go see if Eunji was okay. She went into her office and saw Eunji on the floor crying. She skipped fast to her side. "Baby what's wrong?" Victoria hugged her and moved her hand up and down Eunji's right arm.

"Suho. Hu-hurt me." Eunji cried even harder.

"Huh! Where!?" Victoria looked to see if she saw anything.

Eunji pointed to her heart. "Here.." Eunji cried harder if possible.

"Oh baby. It's okay. He'll come back okay." Victoria said. "You can just wait in here.

"O-okay." Eunji said.

"Let me fix up your knee first okay?"

"O-okay." Eunji said getting up to go to the bed while wiping her tears away with the back of her hand.

Eunji stood still looking straight ahead as Victoria tended her wound.

"Okay all done! Now just wait here okay?" Victoria said walking away to her office.

"Neh." Eunji said getting comfortable.

She waited and waited.

 

But he never came back for her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope this chapter is good enough for updating so LATE!! OMG! I updated so late and I'm so sorry! But please forgive me please!? But anyways, hope you guys like my new poster!!! I love it and I also hope you guys will go to thier page. The links on the front by the way. And please comment, subscribe, and UPVOTE!!

XOXO, Catyang!! ♥

I have made some changes in the chapters but don't worry. They are the same just fixing and adding a little, deleting a little.