Fun

My Savior [DISCONTINUED]

Suho and Eunji had gotten their little fixxed up. But that doesn't mean that they are the best together now. They both noticed that ever since they broke up, it's been crazy. All these fights and then 'I love you' moments. It was just confusing for both of them. So Eunji hung out with In Guk while Suho was left to stay alone without her. But he did hang out more with EXO. Big time.

 

"Suho, why are you so down now a days?" Lay said walking to the couch that Suho was sitting at and took a seat next to him.

"I don't know. It's probably because the issue with Eunji. It's frustrating you know?" Suho looked at Lay.

That unicorn looked lost. "Hyung, I don't know. I haven't dated one yet." He said in a innocent way. "Why won't you talk to Xiumin hyung. He's the oldest and I'm for sure he had a girlfriend. I mean he has one now." Lay smiled and got, up patting  Suho's back before leaving to go to the other members.

"Aish..." Suho put his face into his hands.

"Hey Suho. What's up?" Kris said sitting next to Suho where Lay sat.

"I don't know. I just don't feel like anything is right." Suho mumbled.

"Hey, don't worry. If this is about Eunji, don't worry.' Kris gave him a little one arm hug. "You know that one day that one person or someone will be leaving. They might come back, or not. Maybe I will be that one person. Or you. We don't know yet." Kris said quietly.

Suho looked up at Kris. "What si that supposed to mean? That I will die or you will? Or Eunji will!?" Suho got off the couch going through his hair with one of his hand.

"Yah you dumby. Stop yelling. I didn't say anyone was going to die. I said someone might go. As in move away or something you dimwit. Aish." Kris put on an annoyed look on but soon smiled. "Come on, let's go see what the other are do-"

"AHAAAA!!!" Chanyeol came in with a water gun and splashed Kris on the chess. "I GOT YOU!! HAHA!!" He then started running off the other direction becuase Kris looked like he wasgoing to shoot someone.

"YAH! PARK CHANYEOL YOU COME HERE THIS INSTANT!!" Kris ran after Chanyeol leaving Suho laughing with a bright smile on his face.

SPLASHHH!!!!

Suho stopped laughing and looked at whoever sprayed him. "YAH! WE ARE IN A HOUSE!" Suho yelled getting made. All the memebrs were laughing. Now Kris had a watergun as well laughing with the others as well. "Go play it outside!" He pointed to the door to the backyard with the pool out.

"OKAY!" All the members said going out. They all got out but Sehun was the last and as he walked out to the back, he turned around and he shot water at Suho with his water gun. Again.

"YAH! OH SEHUN I WILL GET YOU BACK!" Suho went after the maknae and chased him outside mad but smiling. When he got out he regretted it because everyone started spraying him with their water guns. "YAH! This isn't far! I don't have a water gun!!" Suho shouted at all the memebrs that were laughing their butts off. "YOU GUYS AREN'T FAI-OWWWWWW!" Suho turned around to see D.O laughing so hard. Suho looked down on the floor to see a water gun on the floor. "YAH! DO KYUNGSOO YOU ARE GETTING IT!" Suho took the water gun in his hands an then went to D.O who was laughing so hard he was on the floor.

"Ya-yah stop!" D.O stopped laughing when he saw Suho come with the water gun and was about to spray him.

"Sorry, kyungsoonie! I HAVE NO MORE MERCY!" Suho then sprayed D.O in the stomach and laughed while spraying him.

"Yah! It's COLD!!" D.O yelled getting up and taking his water gun to shoot Suho as well.

Both Suho and D.O were laughing and shooting each other when all of a sudden they were both sprayed by all the other members.

"YAH!!" Suho and D.O both yelled at the same time.

"HAHA!" Chanyeol laughed and then started shooting Baekhyun.

"Aish Chanyeol!" Baekhyun started spraying him as well.

Everyone turned to each other and started spraying each other until their water guns ran out of water.

"My water gun is out of water!" Luhan yelled and than ran inside to refill his.

"Mine is too!" Everyone started going inside tog et their water gun refilled but Suho.

"It's payback time!" Suho went to the hoes on the other side of the house and turned it on before dragging it all the way back to the back.

"Yeah I'm first to ge- ahhhh!" Luhan screamed when Suho sprayed with with the hoes. "YAH!!! I'M SUPER WET NOW!" Luhan whined while Suho kept spraying him.

"That's what you get for spraying me without mercy!" Suho yelled laughing.

All the other members came out one by one smiling and getting ready to shoot each other more until they saw what Suho was doing to Luhan.

"Run for it!" Chen yelled running to the farthest part in the backyeard. everyone ran off somewhere in the yard while some weren't scared and ran to Suho shooting him as well.

"Haha!" Suho yelled and splashed all the members running towards him.

"Gege help me!" Tao yelled running back to Kris and hiding behind him.

"Oh my goodness Tao. Come on!" Kris smiled and turned around and shot Tao on the chest. Kris laughed out loud while Tao looked down at his chest.

"How could you Kris gege!" Tao ran off into the house.

"What the hell? Kris you made him cry!" Kai yelled.

"Aish I got this. I'll go get him." Kris rubbed his temple with his indent and middle finger before walking off to the house.

"We should stop now. Someone is crying." Suho said smiling and still holding the hoes that still was spitting water out.

"Yeah we will. After you put that away." Sehun pointed at the hoes still in Suho's hands.

"Yeah after you put those water guns away. I promise, I won't spray you guys." Suho put on a sweet angel-like smile on.

"Tsh, yeah sure." Xiumin said before walking off backwards with his water gun still pointed to Suho. Everybody followed Xiumin and what he was doing. They all got to the house safely before turning around and getting in safely. 

"Oh my goodness. These guys." Suho dragged the hoes back to it's rightful place and turned the water off before walking back into the house.

Everyone was waiting patiently for the bathroom to open since there were only two whole bathrooms and a half bathroom. So it took quit a while to take a shower.

"Yah don't take all the hot water!" Lay shouted at one of the bathrooms that one of the members were in. Only Kris, Tao, and Kai were gone. Probably Kai, since he always takes all the hot water.

"Okay guys, I got to go. See you guys tomorrow maybe?" Suho said getting a towel and drying his hair while looking for his keys.

"Already? Can we come to your house!?" Chen said smiling. "I like it! It's small but cozy and warm!" Chen laughed and smiled widely.

"It's just a condo, Chen." Suho laughed before putting on his stand-up collar field jacket in the color of marl grey and went for the door. "I guess you guys can some. but I don't even know if I will be there. I might be going to Eunji's to talk to her and hang out. But I need to change and take a shower so I have to go home to do that." Suho said. opening the door now.

"Okay then, if you are busy then we don't need to hang out at your house." Baekhyun said sitting down on the couch with a bag of chips in hand. "Just go home and get some rest or something. You seem stressed." Baekhyun talked with chips in his mouth.

"Eww Baekhyun. Keep your mouth closed for now. Thank you for the support and bye. Tell the others I said bye as well." Suho closed the door and then went to his car. He unlocked it and put down his towel he brought with him onto his seat before he went inside, pushing the start button before driving off.

The same as Eunji's house, EXO's house wasn't that far. It was actually a house. Not like Suho and Eunji's apartment or condo. Suho paid for that house and the furniture. He made sure to have at least three bedrooms with bunkbeds in them incase they were sleeping over. The members would have to wash the dishes and do their own laundry when there and buy food. They had to clean up after themselves as well. Suho hated the house being messy. Most of all wheh there are tweleve people almost living in it everyday.

Suho finally got to his little condo and parked his car in his garage before getting out and locking it. He went inside, took off his shoes, and went to his room. He took a towel and some clothes before going into the bathroom to take a nice hot shower. He took his time before getting out and dressing in a topman cream pattern crewneck jumper with some plain black skinny jeans. And lastly, he put on a black Canvas Old Skool with a white srike through to finish off his little fashion clothing. 

 

Suho went back into his car, putting on his seatbelt and drove off a second time, going to Eunji's house. "Oh! I forgot to call her." Suho said out loud before taking his phone and calling Eunji while putting his earphones in his ear. He waited for the other side to pick up and after the third ring she picked up.

"Hello? Suho?" She sounded drowsy. She probably just woke up.

"Hey, are you home? I was wondering if I could drop by and you know, do whatever you are doing." Suho said.

"Oh, okay. Yeah-wait. Come over?" Eunji said fully awake now.

"Yeah. Why? Is there something wrong?" Suho said confused.

Eunji looked around her. She was on the couch sleeping before Suho called her. "Oh my god." She looked around her again. It was a mess!

"What is it Eunji?" Suho said worried. "Is something wrong?"

"What happened-" Eunji gasped really loud. "I'll call you back okay, Suho? Since you are driving, can you go to the store and buy me some things?" 'I have to clean this whole mess before he comes here!' Eunji thought to herself.

"Hmm, yeah." Suho said stepping on his breaks to stop at the red light ahead. "What do you need?"

"I need uh" Eunji thought about what she needed. "Can you get me some uh... tampons?..." 'Aish! Eunji you stupid head! Is that all you sould think of!?" Eunji closed her eyes in embarrassment.

"Uhh-uhhh ohh okay then." Suho took a hand off the driving wheel and scratched the back of his neck feeling uncomfortable. :Okay then. What brand or kind?" Suho said akwardly.

Eunji laughed akwardly and then replied. "Playtex Gentle Glide. That should do it. And there are lots of brands. So look carefully. Also, can you get me some Q-tips?" 'Wow Eunji. Just, wow. Q-tips. okay then.'  Eunji rolled her eyes. 'Oh just shut up already stupid mind!' Eunji said back getting annoyed of her concious.

"Is that it?" Suho asked.

"Yep, that should do. Thank you Suho for everything." Eunji siad smiling a little.

"Yep, no problem." Suho said. "Bye."

"Bye!" Eunji said and then hung up getting up to her feet fast. "Aish what am I going to do!?" Eunji went to the bathroom and took out some Clorox to wipe the table that had disgusting finger prints on it. "Aish stupid In Guk! You just had to ask me to drink with you!" Eunji muttered before getting up to throw away the clorox and go to the kitchen. "OMO! So many dishes!" Eunji yelled holding her hands to her face. She quickly but on an apron and dish gloves before getting the sponge and putting soap on to wash the dishes. She finished that quickly with the dishes clean! She then went back to the living room and huffed air out. She fixed the couch to be staright and then fixed the cushions to fit in place. She also fixed the table to be straight and put everything on it nicely again. After that, she grabbed her little vacuum and vacuumed the little pieces of chips on the floor and fixed the rug.

She then went to the bathroom and looked at herself. "Oh my!" Eunji's hair was a mess and she stunk like alcohol. "Aish! I am never drinking with In Guk again!" Eunji brushed her teeth and brushed through her hair before putting it into a messy bun and going to her room to change. She had no time for a shower! She put on a white shirt with black short sleeves that had white circles on them. She put on some black skinny jeans on as well before putting on white socks to finish off herself.

 

DING DONG!

"Oh! Just on time!" Eunji skipped to the door before greeting Suho. "Hello." Eunji said smiling sweetly.

"Hello," Suho held her bag of tampons and Q-tips to her. "Here are your... things." Suho put his lips in a thin line.

"Haha thanks. Come in." Eunji said walking away from the door as Suho followed, closing the door behind him. "So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know? We should go around Seoul. I feel like sight seeing." Suho said smiling to himself.

"Yeah, you want to? We can go." Eunji smiled while Suho nodded his head in response. "Okay, let's go!" Eunji got up off the couch and went to her room to get her shoes. A white converse with a red and blue stripe at the bottom with a little cartoon on the side. She tied her shoes laces and then went out. "Let's go." Eunji smiled at Suho. They both left the apartment locked and went down to the main floor. They soon got to Suho's car and got in.

"Are you ready to go sight seeing?" Suho asked Eunji. She nodded with a bright smile.

 


Hey guys! So I finally updated! Omg thank God. I've been a little stressed and everything. Deppressing right!? Anyways, thank you for all my supporters and I made a new fanfics is you are interested. It's about Exo's Kris and Snsd's Seohyun. The link is just below if you are interested. :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/757552/love-love-love-romance-seohyun-snsd-exo-kris

Thank you all!

XOXO, Catyang :)