Another Day

My Savior [DISCONTINUED]

It was Friday. Eunji got up at 5:40 am to get ready for school. She took a shower,

changed her clothing(Bottom photo), and went downstairs to eat. She watched some tv before it was time for her to go.

Korean-Style-6.jpg

She grabbed her backpack and locked her apartment door. She rode the elevator and got down to the first floor. She went out and was surprized to see Suho... waiting for her?

"Hey, I came to pick you up." Suho said happily. Eunji just walked to the car with a smile.

"You should give me your number so I will know when you come to pick me up." Eunji said blushing and getting into the car..

"Yeah sure I will and did you sleep well last night?" Suho said getting into the car as well.

"Yes I did. How about you?" Eunji sad as she got her phone out and switched it with his.

"I did as well." 'Becasue you were in it' Suho said and then thought to himself smiling like an idiot.

Eunji laughed at his smiling face. "You look funny but cute with that grin." Eunji said chuckling.

"Well, let's get going." Suho said getting the car started.

On the ride to school, there was a lot of laughing. Suho made faces or was making jokes up for Eunji to laugh.

'Her laugh is like beautiful melodies" he thought looking at the street while driving.

They soon got to school and both got out of the car to see Krystal and her friends from a distance watching them. Krystal was glaring at Eunji and then turned around and walked towards the school.

"Another day of getting bullied..." Eunji said quietly but loud enough for Suho to hear.

"It's okay. I'll be right next to you!" Suho said happily. "Lets go now." he said taking her hands and pulling her towards school.

When they got into the school, there were lots of stares and glares at Eunji.

'Well Suho is popular with his talents and looks' Eunji thought to herself.

Suho noticed her change of face. "Don't worry about them, just keep on walking." he said to the girl and squeezed her hand a little.

"O-okay." Eunji said walking with Suho. "You know we have all the same classes right?" she said suddenly.

"Well now I know." Suho said giving Eunji a big smile showing his teeth.

They walked to class still hand in hand. When Suho and Eunji got into class, everyone stared at them.

"Why is everyone staring?" Suho asked curiously.

"Do you finally have a girlfriend oppa!?" some of the girls said glaring at Eunji.

"Oh. No we aren't da-" Eunji was stopped by Suho.

"Yes. This is my girlfriend and I don't want to hear bad rumors before I get mad." Suho said staring at the class.

"O-okay oppa..." the girls in the class said.

"Why did you say that? We aren't dating..." Eunji whispered while they were walking to thier seats.

"Well, we should try since I already said it out loud. I can also help protect you." Suho said smiling from ear to ear.

"Okay then." Eunji said quietly and sat down in her seat by the window.

"Hey! Luhan, you wanna switch spots?" Suho yelled to Luhan because Luhan sat to the right of Eunji.

"Um sure why not? I can sit by Sehun then! Bye Eunji!" Luhan said happily.

"Yeah whatever. Hurry up!" Suho sad rushing to sit by Eunji.

"Why are you sirtting here?" She asked him when he sat down.

"I came to sit by my girlfreind~" Suho said with a little tune.

"Lol okay then my boyfriend." Eunji said with a broad smile.

The rest of the school day went by fine. Krystal didn't go near Eunji becasue Suho was next to her almost everytime. Eunji also didn't have work today.

"You want to go with me to see my family tomorrow if you aren't busy?" Eunji asked Suho in a wondering way.

"Yeah sure! I want to meet your little brother." Suho said grining from ear to ear.

"Okay. So..." Eunji said akwardly.

"Let's go to the park and walk around." Suho said suddenly.

"Okay. Let's go." Eunji said taking Suho's left hand.

They both left to the park and took a walk. There was a playfround in sight as Eunji and Suho walked.

"Oh, Suho oppa! Lets go on the swings!" Eunji's face turned so bright seeing.

"Why does Krystal bully you?" Suho asked suddenly when they got to the swings.

"I actually don't know. We were good friends when we were younger. We had a boy who played with us. He moved and then she was mean to me. Thank goodness I didn't live by her." Eunji said.

"What is the boy's name? When did he leave also?" Suho asked.

"His name is Kim Kibum but we call him Key. He's the same age as us and he left before highschool. In my last year of highschool, she started bulling me." she said quietly.

"Oh. Well maybe she had a crush on someone you liked or like now." Suho said.

"I liked no one during highschool..." Eunji said fast after.

"Okay then." Suho got out of his swing seat and went behind Eunji. "Here, I will push you." Suho said changing the subject.

"Okay." Eunji said smiling. "Thank you."

"Stop saying thank you, I'm your boyfriend. Say 'I love you oppa' like other couples do." Suho said chuckling.

"Okay. I love you oppa." Eunji said turning around from swinging to look at his expression. He was shocked becasue he was joking but she said it anyways.

"You have to say 'I love you too'." Eunji said when he didn't reply back.

"Oh! I love you too Eunji." Suho said blushing.

"You're cute when you are blushing." Eunji said giggling while Suho just blushed more.

"Lets go home now." Suho said smiling at her.

"Okay, let's go." Eunji said while Suho helped stopping her swing slowly.

They went to Suho's car and he took her home. It wasn't super far since it was close to the school, but you know Eunji was still a little injured.

"See you tomorrow Suho oppa. Bye! Saranghaeyo!" then Eunji left but heard what Suho said next.

"SARANGHAEYO TOO EUNJI!" Suho yelled happily after her before leaving.

When he left, Eunji turned around and smiled before leaving back to her apartment.