Getting Hurt... Again

My Savior [DISCONTINUED]

It was 11:30 a.m and they were sleeping again.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Eunji woke up to see her on her bed. She got up slowly looking at her alarm. It was almost 4pm!

"Ommo! I slept so long!" Eunji said whispering loudly. She turned around and looked down to see Suho sleeping. "Oh! Suho..." Eunji moved over a little. "Suho." Eunji shook Suho's shoulders. "Come sleep up here."

Suho was tired and uncomfortable so he got up, went to the bed, and slept like his life deepened on it.

"Ugh. This sleepy head... Well, I will go take a walk." Eunji said. "Wait! I need to write Suho a note that I left to walk." Eunji left to get a piecce of paper and pen to write on.

When she was done writing the note, she left it on the table next ot her bed and left. While Eunji was walking, she felt like she was being followed. She turned around but found no one there behind her. She turned back and walked a little further. She then turned to see a women in black. Her face was covered but her eyes weren't. 'They look familiar.' Eunji thought before the women attacked her and covered the poor girl's mouth. Eunji couldn't breathe and passed out.

 

Suho woke up to see no Eunji. He looked at the clock and found out it was almost 7 p.m. Suho looked at the night stand next to the bed and found a note from Eunji.

 

Dear Suho,

I went for a walk so don't worry. I will be back home in less than an hour for sure!

-Eunji-

P.S. I went at 4:15pm

 

"It's already 7! Why isn't she back home!?" Suho got up to get his phone. He dailed Eunji's number but it went right to voice message. He called the police next.

"Hello, this is the police station. What is the matter?" a women asked on the other line.

"My girlfriend is gone! She went on a walk almost three hours ago! She hasn't come back and she isn't picking up her phone!" the scared boy said trying not to scream.

"Okay sir. We'll need your girlfriend's phone number to track down." the lady asked calmly.

"Okay." Suho said while telling the women Eunji's number.

After a few minutes, the women came back. "Okay, it looks like we have a spot." the women said telling the boy where it is and for his name so he can pass the cops when he arrived.

"Thank you and it is Suho. Kim Suho."

"Okay then Suho. Have a safe trip. Bye." and the call ended.

 

Eunji woke up with pain on her face. She tried to move her hands but it was tied, including her feet.

"Well. You finally woke up." a familiar feminine voice said.

"Wait?... Krystal Jung?!" the poor girl looked up to the women.

"Yes. It is me."

"What do you want!? Why do you keep messing with me?"

"This time is serious! You took my crush away from me! He is supposed to be mine! Not yours you worthless peice of trash!"

"What do you meean Krystal? I didn't take your crush away! I don't even know who it is!" Eunji said in a mad tone. She really did not know who it was.

"You stupid girl! It's Suho oppa! I like him! I deserve him and you don't!" and with that Krystal kicked Eunji on the stomach.

Eunji fell backwords with the chair she was tied onto. Her stomach hurt really bad and now it hurt more from the kick she just had a few days ago and this one.

"Ugh! My stomach..."

"This is what you get Eunji!" Another kick on the stomach. One more after another. Eunji felt her ribs hurting. She was now getting hit with some kind of stick.

"Ugh... Stop it..." Eunji said choking some blood out.

"Why!? It's not like Suho's coming to save you is it!?!"

"H-he never... l-liked you anyways... Y-you are... the p-piece of... s-." the wimpering girl said stutering, spitting out blood.

"How dare you!" nother hit had on her stomach with that stupid stick.

"AHH!" Eunji had enoguh. "STOP! It h-hurts!"

That didn't stop Krystal. After a few minutes Krystal stopped and Eunji knew why. She heard police sirens. Krystal was about to run when Eunji tripped her with her leg make Krystal fall as the polices came in and took her away.

"Eunji!" someone said as Eunji out and fell into a silent sleep.

 

Eunji was taken as soon as possible to the hospital with Suho. "Eunji you an't leave me! We just got together and I can't stop thinking of you. Wake up okay." Suho said with tears in his eyes.

They got to the hospital and Eunji was taken to the emergency room.

"Sir you can'y come in." a woman said as they took Eunji away. "You can wait here until the doctor comes back okay?"

"Okay." Suho said going to sit down. He waited and waited until the doctor finally came.

"She is stable but she broke four ribs. She will be in the hospital for the next day or two. We still need to keep an eye on her." the doctor said. "You can go see her as well."

"Thank you doctor! Thank you a lot!" Suho bowed to the doctor and left ot see Eunji. Suho opened the door and went in and Eunji was sleeping. He took a chair and put it next to the bed. He took the firl's fragile hand into his. He held it while looking at her face.

"You even look pretty if you hve bruises on your face baby. Wake up soon okay?" he went closer to her and kissed her forehead. Suho waited and waited to see her. Wake up but she didn't. 'She must be tired.' Suho thought.

He told his friends to get his and Eunji's homewor because they both wouldn't be going to school for a while. There, he took care of school problems. Now why did Krystal beat Eunji so badly? He didn't want to think about it right now.

He watched Eunji sleeping. She was breathing nice and slowly. Peacefully in and out.

 

The time was going by so slowly. Eunji was still sleeping. Suho decided to go to sleep too since it was already almost three in the morning. He held Eunji's hand firmly and went to sleep.

"Good night Eunji. I hope to see your smiling face and beautiful eyes in the morning. I love you and I truely do." Suho said with watery eyes and a small smile. He then went to sleep.

Eunji was awake when he said that but didn't say anything, she was too tired. Does he really love her that much? They didn't even talk to each other almost five days ago. It was crazy but they did fall for each other in less then five days. Eunji didn't want to loose him and she knew he didn't want to loose her.

"Good night my savior."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time! I hope you guys could wait! I've been busy and lazy to be honest! But I hope you guys can wait okay! I also want to say thanks for supporting me and for subscribing plus upvoting! I love you guys! Always and forever!

 XOXO, Catyang

 

 

LOVE Luhan!! <3

Plus thanks for the photo somone...