New Friends

My Savior [DISCONTINUED]

"Oh! It's okay. I'll pay by myself." Suho said as loud noises came from the opening door.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh! Suho, what are you doing here!?" a man the same age looking as Suho and a little bit taller by probably a few inches asked him in surprize including some of the other guys by him. 11 to be exact.

"Hey guys! I didn't know you guys were coming here. You guys didn't even call me..." Suho said innocently looking at the ground.

"Well, you rushed out of class like your life depended on it." a guy with a quiff hairstlye said in a bossy way.

Suho just rolled his eyes at him and ignored it."Oh yeah guys, this is Eunji. Jung Eunji. The boys can introduce themselves." Suho said to the boys and Eunji with an akward smile.

"Move guys! Let me go first since I'm the oldest here." said a cute boy with a chubby face and a cute grin. "My name is Minseok but you can call me Xiumin. Everybody does." he said with his cute grin.

"Well I'm next. Move a side... I'm Luhan here." said a boy with brownish- orange hair.

"Hi, I'm Wu Yi Fan but you can call me Kris." said the tallest guy in the group.

'He looks so serious...' Eunji thought to herself.

"Hello! My name is Yixing but you can call me Lay!" said the boy who talked first when they got into the shop.

"My name is Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you Eunji." said Bacon?

"Wait? Your name is bacon!?" Eunji said trying not to laugh.

"No. It's B-A-E-K-H-Y-U-N. Baekhyun." Baekhyun said.

"Oh! So sorry about that." Eunji gave him a innocent smile while he just forced a small smiled back in reply.

"I'm Jongdae but you could call me Chen." the shortest boy said with a gentle tone. Eunji waved back as a reply.

"HI! I'm Chanyeol! I want to be friends with you!" said one of the taller boys loudly with a low voice but a happy tone in it. He scared Eunji for a second that she backed behind Suho but came back out with an akward smile.

"Umm. I'm Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O." the quiet boy said.

"Hi there. I'm Tao it's nice to meet you." said a boy with a lot of aegyo.

'He looks like a ittle innocent boy!' Eunji thought as she just stared at him with a smile.

"Hi... I'm Jongin. You can also call me Kai." the boy that had the bossy talk before said while biting his lip.

"Hi. I'm Sehun and I'm the Maknae..." the shy boy said last.

They all looked pretty good looking... ;)

"You guys are tall. But I like that." Eunji said with a smile. "You guys can order what you want. I'll give you guys all discounts since you are friends with Suho." she said.

"Yay!" Luhan and Sehun yelled with joy.

"Thank you noona." Sehun said happily.

"No problem Sehun." Eunji laughed a little.

All twelve of the boys got in line to order what they wanted. After they ordered, they sat down and talked. Soon after when all the boys finished their bubble tes, Luahn and Sehun got another and then they left saying goodbye to Suho and Eunji before leaving. It was just Suho and Eunji then, again.

"I like your friends. They all have a different personality and do thier own things." Eunji said while cleaning up.

"They are actually annoying Eunji." Suho chuckled a little.

"Well I don't known them well enough then." she replied back and going to the back of the store to put things away and arrange some things. "Come on let's go." Eunji said getting out of the shop and locking the shop when Suho was out. Then they both slowly walked to Suho's car.

The car ride home was long even though Eunji didn't live far. They asked questins to know each other more. Suho found out that Eunji loves to sing and play piano, while Eunji learned that Suho liked to sing as well as acting and playing golf.

Suho found out that Eunji has a optimistic and has bright personality by the way she talks and her face expressions she always made. She had a eight in a half year old brother, her birthname is Jung Hyerim, she loves meat, and more.

While Eunji found out that Suho was not his real name. It was Kim Joonmyeung. His name "Suho" means "Guardian". He is polite and considerate. Suho has a brother four years older than him as well and he has lots of patience. He really feels like the mom of his eleven friends even though he isn't the oldest. And his first kiss was with his per iguana, and more. It was weird how Suho's first kiss was with an iguana...

Finally they got to Eunji's apartment.

"Well thansk for the ride." Eunji said. "Do you want to come in for a little bit?" it felt kind of akward bring someone inside your apartment when it's the first day you talked but he was nice and it was rude to just tell him to get away fro her. He wouldn't hurt Eunji anyways.

"Yeah sure." Suho said with a grin.

Eunji lead the way to her apartment which was on the fifth floor. Suho waited for Eunji to fetch her keys out to unlock the door. She finally did and they both went in. The apartment was small but cozy.

"Make yourself at home Joonmyeong." Eunji said with a smile.

"That's the fist time you called me that." Suho said with a big grin. 'What's this warm feeling inside of me?' thought Suho.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Eunji asked Suho. He didn't answer though. "Suho." she asked again making him snap out of his thoughts.

"Yes?" Suho asked.

"I said do you want anything to drink?" Eunji asked again.

"Oh. Um, water should be fine." he said casually like he heard her the first time.

"Okay then." Eunji went to the cupboards and got two cups out. She then filled both of them with water trying to be carefull because she was still in pain

"Here you go!" Eunji said happily when she got to him. Suho took it and drunk some of it. "I just wanted to say thank you for today..." Eunji said suddenly not giving eye contact with Suho.

"Why are you saying thank you?" Suho asked confused. "I just want to be friends." he said with a smile. Eunji smiled back at him

"I'm thankful that you saved and helped me out today Suho." Eunji said getting closer to him.

Suho backed away a little bit. "What are you doing Eun-" before he could finish his sentence, Eunji put her arms around him while Suho just sat there in shock. "Umm. It's okay..." he said deciding to hug her back finally.

"I feel save around you. I feel even more safe in your arms..." Eunji said with a little smile on her face.

"I'm here for you Eunji. Don't worry." Suho said smiling at her. They stayed hugging for a little more until Eunji pulled away from Suho.

"I should let you go now." Eunji said. "It's getting late. I'll see you tommorw at school." she said grinning.

"Oh- okay. See you tommorow Eunji, bye. " and with that, Suho left.

'Why is my heart beating so fast?' they both thoguht to themself when Suho left Eunji's apartment.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for incorrections. But I hope you enjoy!

          XOXO, Catyang