The Truth

My Savior [DISCONTINUED]

Now that Suho and Eunji broke up, it was pretty akward seeing each other at school. When Suho would see Eunji, he would smile a little at her, but on the other hand, Eunji would look away like she didnt know him. Since they both had all the same classes as well, it was even harder for Eunji to avoid Suho.

 

Eunji was walking to work since it was a 20-25 minute walk. She was looking at her feet with her head hung low trying not to make any eye-contact with anyone. She then stopped when a foot appeared in front of her. Eunji looked up to see...

 

Krystal.

 

She backed away a little before talking. "What d-do you w-want now?" she said stuttering. WHY!? 'Aish! I should be mad. Don't be weak Jung Eunji!' she thought to herself. "I broke up with Suho already and he looks broken hearted. Because of you this happened!" Eunji was mad. "Go and ask if he will date you! Oh wait, he probably won't becasue he still loves me. Stop trying to jump over the wall that you can't even reach. That's where you are and where you will stay at." she started walking passed Krystal when her wrist was pulled by no other but Krystal.

"Let go!"

"No! Never! Don't tell me I can't jump over the wall because I can! And it's a good thing you guys broke up, now you both are sad. I've given up on Suho. A long time ago when you guys started dating." Krystal gave Eunji a smirk.

"Then why did you beat me up and tell me to break up with him!?" furious Eunji couldn't take it no more. 'Calm down a little okay? Attack after this question.' she thought to herself.

"I did that because I wanted you to suffer. But I guess Suho is too. That's too bad ri-"

SMACK!!

Eunji smacked Krystal's left cheek. 'Dam! That hurt my hand!' she thought to herself but didn't show it on her face, at all. "You are the worthless peice of junk! Why would you do this!? We liked each other!" and she hit Krystal on the head. The kind of smack that you give to kids but in a more harsh way.

"Don't touch me! And don't hit me ever again!" Krystal was now red. My, her cheek was as red as a tomato!

"NO! You don't touch me or bother my life! If you do, I'll make sure that people will know the real you. Now move!" she pushed the girl and walked then turned around. "And that means that you gave up on Suho because we started dating. Hah how stupid of you." Eunji then was the one smirking and started running. She was going to be late for work. While Krystal was so mad she could burn medal.

While Eunji was running to the bubble tea shop, it started raining.

"Are you serious!?" Eunji puffed her cheeks. "How can the day get any better?" Eunji ran even faster to the bubble tea shop now.

Finally she got to the shop! She was soaking wet when she came in. Customers were looking at her with wierd looking faces.

"Eunji?"

'Snap! Why did he have to be here right now!?' Eunji thought to herself looking away from Suho bitting her bottom lip.

"Eunji, look at me." Suho turned her around. She looked a little sick and she sure was shivering. "Aren't you cold Eunji? Why are you running in the rain?"

"Um... Um." Eunji thought for a while. "Why are you asking?"

"Because I'm worried, why else?" he barked back.

"Suho I'm fine. Just cold and I need some new clothes to wear, that's it."

"Do you need some?"

Eunji thought for a while. She didn't have any and didn't want to tell Suho she didn't have any. "Well, um.. I d-do have s-some."

"Okay then show me." Suho had s little smirk on. He knew she was lying.

"Um. Well. I-it umm." 'What do I do!?' Eunji was having a little war in her head trying to figure out what to say.

"Wait here. I'll be back." Suho said going towards the door.

"Um o-okay." Eunji stood there looking like an idiot watching as Suho went ot his car and brought back a bag.

Suho came back from his car a little wet. "Here, it's my extra clothes that you can wear. I just have a shirt in it so you can wear it." he gave her a little smile.

"Um. Thanks Suho." she took the bag from Suho's hand. She took her free hand and patted Suho's hair so it wasn't all messed up since it was damp. She then turned to the bathroom.

"Eunji?" Eunji turned around to look at Suho again.

"Yes?"

"Do you need a ride home?" he asked with half a smile

"Actually, I do." she smiled back and went to the bathroom to change.

When she went into the bathroom, she took out the shirt in the bag that Suho gave her. It was a plain blue shirt, but it was speacil to her anyways. She took off her shirt and slipped Suho's shirt on. It smelled like him. A perfume that smelled like nature. It wasn't too much or too little of a fragerance. It also smelled expensive... She smiled. She put her shirt into the bag and got out of the bathroom to work. She went to the cashier and took over the job.

Suho came up to the counter and talked to her. "I should come work here. It sounds fun."

"It is." she smiled. "But why are you here?"

"Well, the boys said to come here and wait for them. But they ditched to watch a movie. I decided to stay here since I saw you."

"Ahh, those bad boys. Always ditching you right?" Eunji giggled.

"Yes they are. I haven't told them we... broke up yet..." he drifted off.

"It's fine." she smiled. Then it vanished as soon as she thought of what Krystal told her. "Suho..."

He just ansered with a little "hmm".

"Krystal. She stopped liking you a long time ago. She just did all of those things to make me break up with you."

Suho looked at her in the eyes. "Are you serious?" his eyes hardened. "Why would she do this?" 

"She said she wanted me to suffer. But I guess we both did. And I know we both would."
 she said quietly.

"Yeah." he was quiet as well. He also softened a little. "Eunji, I still love you."

"I still love you too Suho." Eunji gave him a sad smile. "But I can't do this, I am sorry. Maybe later on we can get back together." she gave him a bigger smile.

"Really? Will you still love me?" Suho asked . "You won't leave me waiting for you right?"

Eunji laughed out loud. "Yes I will still love you and I won't leave you waiting." she smiled.

"Promise?" he held up his pinky finger.

"Promise." she put her pinky finger up and crossed it with Suho.

tumblr_lnm2quJy8w1qj724n.gif

 

"Pinky Promise~" Suho sanged as they let go.

Eunji just laughed and smiled wide.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating for so long! But I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter! I thought it was cute. ^_^ Sorry for the grammar and thanks for all the comments! I love COMMENTS!! Lol but I hope you guys could subscribe, upvote, and you know comment below!

I Love You Guys!

XOXO, Catyang :D